Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? (6450 Views)

Dating A Guy Younger Than You / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? / To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 8:30am On May 19, 2009
If you as a lady finds out that all the guys you meet are always younger, would you go ahead to get married to one of them?

How would you cope with been humble at all times, when you can be sure that any ill move could be counted as being superior?

How would the guy's family also relate to you on seeing you as older?

Is it a thing of the mind or it doesn't matter in the world we are in anymore?

What age difference would be seen as extreme? Five years?

Candid opinion, please!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 19, 2009
2 moi age should't be d probs, as long as his loadded upstair i.e IQ = normal

if only he does not act his age he should be able 2 handle pressure from his family members
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by Fiona0007: 9:34pm On May 19, 2009
C'mon grow up! There are other more important things to look for in a marriage/relationship.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:34am On May 20, 2009
Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are?

there is noting bad in that
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2009
To me no probs, I think I prefer older ladies.Well , talking abt respect , if u r a xtian read wat the bible said abt husband and wife.No matter how old or rich u r, u must respect ur husband,try proverbs 31:10 . I think such situation is coming up here too ,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by biola44: 8:34am On May 20, 2009
it's not a problem if thre is genuine love and understanding, just read proverbs 31 and get ur families blessings
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2009
Not something I am comfortable with, but who knows.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2009
ibkaye:

Not something I am comfortable with, but who knows.
shocked shocked
wat if that's where ur happiness lies will u question fate? embarassed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2009
nethacker:

shocked shocked
wat if that's where ur happiness lies will u question fate? embarassed
Who knows what the future holds.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2009
@ibkaye, Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons
of reason which today arm you against the present.”
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by sexybabes(f): 9:43am On May 20, 2009
@ poster

I don't wana say neva but i don't see myself going there. I have neva dated a guy younger than me or the same age with me, its something i'm just not comfortable with, But hey who knows!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2009
sexybabes:

@ poster

I don't wana say neva but i don't see myself going there. I have neva dated a guy younger than me or the same age with me, its something i'm just not comfortable with, But hey who knows!!!
until u get there b4 u understand
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by IFELEKE(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2009
There is nothing wrong is marrying someone older(i.e is if one is mentally and emotionally capable of doing so).
To all ladies saying No, Which one do you prefer? marrying someone who acts years below his age or one who acts years above his age?

By The Way, Age they say is in numbers.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2009
IFELEKE:

There is nothing wrong is marrying someone older(i.e is if one is mentally and emotionally capable of doing so).
To all ladies saying No, Which one do you prefer? marrying someone who acts years below his age or one who acts years above his age?

By The Way, Age they say is in numbers.
ori e pe jare omo yi,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 12:11pm On May 20, 2009
I am sure you guys, nethacker and Ifeleke, have actually had to go out with older ladies. They are talking from experience.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2009
bamboke:

I am sure you guys, nethacker and Ifeleke, have actually had to go out with older ladies. They are talking from experience.
I love this and I love you kiss kiss grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 12:34pm On May 20, 2009
Blushing!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Ina so'n ka!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by iice(f): 12:38pm On May 20, 2009
Yeah i could.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by israelite(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2009
When i was 22yrs old i was so much in love with a lady of 26yrs of age,apperantly she also

love me but refrain from the shame of asking me out, whenever she sees me with another

girl she always pry and upset about it,she buy me stuff, invites me to her house  but  my

feelings keeps giving me presure to ask  her out, but am a knid of shy guy.thinking that

she is too old for me. and i lose her dnt even have her contact anymore. now am looking

for such oppurtunity again.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2009
israelite:

When i was 22yrs old i was so much in love with a lady of 26yrs of age,apperantly she also

love me but refrain from the shame of asking me out, whenever she sees me with another

girl she always pry and upset about it,she buy me stuff, invites me to her house but my

feelings keeps giving me presure to ask her out, but am a knid of shy guy.thinking that

she is too old for me. and i lose her dnt even have her contact anymore. now am looking

for such oppurtunity again.
opportunities lost can't be regained embarassed pele sha angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2009
@house, i am like 28yrs and i must confess dat i am in love with the poster(i mean bamboke), pls help me beg her
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 1:35pm On May 20, 2009
nethacker,
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2009
bamboke:

nethacker,
yes honey grin kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 1:49pm On May 20, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]You r impossible! wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by omofola(f): 2:08pm On May 20, 2009
Y not,

I am involved with a guy i'm 3 years older than presently, i don't know if it will lead to marriage but if it does then so be it,  i respect him a lot and he respects me too as a woman, the age thing is not something we even remember talkless of discuss about, he cares about my feelings a lot and takes very good care of me and i do care about him too, so i think dating a younger guy is all about understanding , maturity  and respect from both couples, luckily for me i look a lot younger than my age.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2009
omofola:

Y not,

I am involved with a guy i'm 3 years older than presently, i don't know if it will lead to marriage but if it does then so be it, i respect him a lot and he respects me too as a woman, the age thing is not something we even remember talkless of discuss about, he cares about my feelings a lot and takes very good care of me and i do care about him too, so i think dating a younger guy is all about understanding , maturity and respect from both couples, luckily for me i look a lot younger than my age.

@omofola,
u r the babe jare, may u live long to enjoy that ur bobo , grin , na person be this abeg
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by omofola(f): 2:30pm On May 20, 2009
@nethacker

Amen and thanks for the prayer
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by bamboke(f): 2:32pm On May 20, 2009
@omofola
Good for u and may your hope and dreams come to reality.

@nethacker

May your dreams and hope come to pass too.

Cheers!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by vanderjo(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2009
@bamboke,
Are you looking for a reson to marry a younger person?to your question,is no big deal.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by yme1(f): 3:10pm On May 20, 2009
there is nothing wrong with it

but am not that comfortable with it tho

love covers all things undecided, so no probs
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by nethacker(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2009
bamboke:

@omofola
Good for u and may your hope and dreams come to reality.

@nethacker

May your dreams and hope come to pass too.

Cheers!
grin grin
@bamboke, my dream is to have some1 older than me to love me,kissme and nvr leave me like Garfield, hahahah grin grin i have one and she's YOU kiss
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You Are? by lemonpluss(f): 3:25pm On May 20, 2009
Age is just a number,so far the guys physical apperance look mature,no prob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Has The Most Pretty Girls In Nigeria / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? / Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.