Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend (2915 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
I really offended my girlfriend and every minute am regreting my action. She has refused to pick ma callz. All am thinking in ma heart is to go to her door and beg for forgiveness even if takes me kneeling down for her to see how sorry I am, but my African brain is holding me back. I messed up and I need to show her am really sorry for my actionz. whatz u guyz take.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by vizkiz: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
efo riro at work sad
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by djeezy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
You gotta be kidding me.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Tenim47(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tel us wetin u do!!
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
better knee down for the gods instead of this kukere gals

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
guy kneeling down is nt a big deal even though we r africans. bt make sure is nt in public incase she didnt forgive atlist no body see u. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
How many times have you knelt Down and apologised to your mother whenever you offended her??

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Johnnoo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bling! Bling!! Bling!!!
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Serz guyz aint kidding oooo, I think its stupid but I can't see why its stupid. I think its an enviroment or culture thing
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Using d right words is wat matters not kneeling down. Make sure u say d right things and use ur words very well, No need to kneel down.

Remember to hold a small gift in hand, Girls love GIFTS no matter how small

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by djeezy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Senator1974:
How many times have you knelt Down to your mother whenever you offended her??
nice question.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
agarawu23:
better knee down for the gods instead of this kukere gals
lmao cheesy
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
sameer1212:
guy kneeling down is nt a big deal even though we r africans. bt make sure is nt in public incase she didnt forgive atlist no body see u. cool
you make sense bro, naa indoor thinz ooo. And for guyz thinkn its eforiro thingz, nothing like that, I don't take shit but this time around I messed up.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
She deserves it.
Even if it means bathing with acid to get her back, guy do it and get back together.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
I like to hear ladies view on this too, am on ma way to her crib as I write. Smilez
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sameer don laugh oooo, its very funny but naa serz matter ooo
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Harmthe(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
tank God say op no be yoruba guy cuz
"parent disowning child raining abuse since oranmiyan days ...."
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
I will gist you guyz the result later in the day
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
sameer1212:
If his begging and explanations didn't change a thing then I doubt if kneeling down will make any difference.

If I were him I'd let her be for meantime.

Then later when she is calm I'd go and explain everything to her or better still send her good friend to plead on me behalf.
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Harmthe:
tank God say op no be yoruba guy cuz
"parent disowning child raining abuse since oranmiyan days ...."
Broz I don't understand you
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by 1one: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
What did you do though...

For you to think of kneeling to beg, means you must have really messed up.

The key is truly meaning and being sincere that you're sorry, getting on your knees is not really necessary, a girl would kneel and pray and the next minute, she's kneeling giving some average joe a Mouth Action.

So calmly talk to her and apologize, let her see it in your eyes that you're sorry(I didn't say you should go and apply Robb on your eye o)

The reason why you shouldn't get a gift is because based on her type of personality, she may think you want to use the gift to "buy her over".... The same goes with Kneeling.

So just sit her down, talk and apologize as many times as possible using different words and statements that suggest remorse:

-I'm truly sorry
-I apologize
-I didn't know it would hurt you this way
-It makes me feel so bad that my actions hurt you this way.
-If you forgive me you'd never have to forgive me again, because it would never happen again.
-I can completely understand if you don't even want to look at me

Good luck begging.

But you should come and tell US what it is that you did. angry
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
If his begging and explanations didn't change a thing then I doubt if kneeling down will make any difference.

Then later when she is calm I'd go and explain everything to her or better still send her good friend to plead on me behalf.[/quote]
Av not seen her since the incident, am only saying if it takes me kneeling down, I think I should
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Sammiejokes(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
1one:
What did you do though...

For you to think of kneeling to beg, means you must have really messed up.

The key is truly meaning and being sincere that you're sorry, getting on your knees is not really necessary, a girl would kneel and pray and the next minute, she's kneeling giving some average joe a Mouth Action.

So calmly talk to her and apologize, let her see it in your eyes that you're sorry(I didn't say you should go and apply Robb on your eye o)

The reason why you shouldn't get a gift is because based on her type of personality, she may think you want to use the gift to "buy her over".... The same goes with Kneeling.

So just sit her down, talk and apologize as many times as possible using different words and statements that suggest remorse:

-I'm truly sorry
-I apologize
-I didn't know it would hurt you this way
-It makes me feel so bad that my actions hurt you this way.
-If you forgive me you'd never have to forgive me again, because it would never happen again.
-I can completely understand if you don't even want to look at me

Good luck begging.

But you should come and tell US what it is that you did. angry
Dude you too loaded, raise cap for ya. Really appreciate
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by 1one: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sammiejokes:

Dude you too loaded, raise cap for ya. Really appreciate

grin cool grin
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by EventHUB(f): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Na bed I go catch u nah grin
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by priscaoge(f): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Then later when she is calm I'd go and explain everything to her or better still send her good friend to plead on me behalf.

Lmao grin cheesy grin cheesy That one follow cheesy
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Reason is,they kneel to pee while you stand to pee,you dig?
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by MisterLongman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is kneeling down the only way to prove that you are sorry
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by kcjazz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Save kneeling down for serious messup not on random events o! Otherwise you go collect slap join am. Think well grin
Re: Why Can't I Kneel Down To Beg My Girlfriend by Abduletudaye(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
My brother... If she is really worth it, abeg Kneel down beg oo...don't kneel in public tho' coz some immature aliens go use you Gba Star.. Like someone here said, cajole her with a little gift.. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Cousin is Pregnant for him / Double Dating. / 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.