Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? (115008 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Back Home Hate On Nigerians Living Abroad Especially In The US / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Dont Help Themselves? / What Do Nigerians Think Of America ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by henrychubayo: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Just want to know if anyone here has been offered admission by Tafe and he later got his visa
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by kellyemms: 2:19am On Oct 11, 2012
plz nairalanders how much is one (1) australian dollar equivalent to nigerian naira?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by TMoni1(m): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2013
kellyemms: plz nairalanders how much is one (1) australian dollar equivalent to nigerian naira?

Its 165.7Naira to 1 AUS Dollar as at today
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by seunblack(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Can sumone pls enlighten me on how to secure Australian visa from Nigeria,I wish to relocate there

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
kellyemms: plz nairalanders how much is one (1) australian dollar equivalent to nigerian naira?

Use www.xe.com

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by TMoni1(m): 6:16am On Apr 05, 2013
seunblack: Can sumone pls enlighten me on how to secure Australian visa from Nigeria,I wish to relocate there

www.immi.gov.au
www.skillselect.com.au

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Omoakin84: 12:35pm On May 08, 2013
Am a student applicant for the australian visa, please does anyone know what it means for the visa case officer to require one to have a medical and how long can this process takes from the time of the medical
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by fendorf(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2013
Are you going for a tafe course @ omoakin
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Nwokenna: 11:12pm On May 08, 2013
finally I get to ask some questions and am hoping to get through with very nice answers. Hi every one my name is Michael a medical radiographer here in Nigeria. as at 6th of may I got invited to apply under the SkillSelect Australia migration program. after having completed my IELTS and course evaluation from my parent body in Aussie. but on going through the security clearance form requirement I saw a place where m required to provide an address of the place I will be staying in Aussie but honestly speaking I dont knw anybody nor any address in Aussie. I will like to plead with my guys over there to help me with this via my e-mail and I guess they will also be contacted by the immigration authorities. please can we discuss further on this on michaelabosi56@yahoo.com.thanks people
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by sammer406: 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
@ OMOAKIN,contact me at sammer406@yahoo.com. i will help as much as i can.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by TMoni1(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2013
Nwokenna: finally I get to ask some questions and am hoping to get through with very nice answers. Hi every one my name is Michael a medical radiographer here in Nigeria. as at 6th of may I got invited to apply under the SkillSelect Australia migration program. after having completed my IELTS and course evaluation from my parent body in Aussie. but on going through the security clearance form requirement I saw a place where m required to provide an address of the place I will be staying in Aussie but honestly speaking I dont knw anybody nor any address in Aussie. I will like to plead with my guys over there to help me with this via my e-mail and I guess they will also be contacted by the immigration authorities. please can we discuss further on this on michaelabosi56@yahoo.com.thanks people
Since your applying for a skilled migrant visa i think just filling in the city will be sufficient as they know your not visiting but coming to stay.
As you have been invited to apply...you shld get your visa in less than 4 months. Congrats in advance!
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by TMoni1(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2013
Omoakin84: Am a student applicant for the australian visa, please does anyone know what it means for the visa case officer to require one to have a medical and how long can this process takes from the time of the medical
I means youre almost done and almost getting your visa...this is the last hurdle in the visa process. The time it takes after you submit your medical varies based on the level of assessment that need to be done on it. you shld be look at between 2weeks to 2 months on the average.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Noswaa: 9:23am On May 10, 2013
T.moni,my wife is a manager in a small company in Nigeria and we wish to apply for PR,do you think that she is qualify to apply as a manager since she dont have qualification on that job,she read education economics and have 4 years of working experience.thank you
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Omoakin84: 7:35pm On May 10, 2013
Thanks all I finally got the visa
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by fendorf(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2013
Omoakin84: Thanks all I finally got the visa
Are u goin for a tafe course and how much was in ur sponsors account.thanks
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by sammer406: 4:29pm On May 12, 2013
@Omoakin, which part of Aussie are u coming?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Nwokenna: 6:21am On May 14, 2013
T.Moni:

Since your applying for a skilled migrant visa i think just filling in the city will be sufficient as they know your not visiting but coming to stay.
As you have been invited to apply...you shld get your visa in less than 4 months. Congrats in advance!

†нªηк's T-Moni. 'll do J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ that
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by bevybay(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
i am trying to relocate to Australia with my partner on Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) Visa.but my EOI result was
I do not have a skills assessment
and my English language ability is below the level needed for this visa subclass
I am a civil Engineer.which is on their SOL.How can i go about my skill assessment.
How do i go about the skills assessment and the IELTS test for English.
thanks.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
bevybay: i am trying to relocate to Australia with my partner on Skilled - Independent (Subclass 189) (Permanent) Visa.but my EOI result was
I do not have a skills assessment
and my English language ability is below the level needed for this visa subclass
I am a civil Engineer.which is on their SOL.How can i go about my skill assessment.
thanks.

Go to this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries/84 Mr Manmet should guide you. You need to contact the accessing body for Engineers-VETASSESS, redo your IELTS and score 7 all bands-10Points,8 all bands-20Points or 6.0 all bands-0Points if you don't need any points to make 60points.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by bevybay(f): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
can i have his contact details
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
bevybay: can i have his contact details

Go to that bolded and write to him.Try to be reading things.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by skylane: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls I wud love to come and skuul/work in aussie pls I need somebody to aid me,bin dreaming dis since age 9,I promise to pay back with intrest,any generous person on nl?
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
skylane: Pls I wud love to come and skuul/work in aussie pls I need somebody to aid me,bin dreaming dis since age 9,I promise to pay back with intrest,any generous person on nl?

Me too.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by weebay(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi all..I applied for a job in Australia and I have been given a position, they also sent me an email promising to help in anyway with my visa application..the problem is I don't even have a clue on where to start from and all the documents I need..can someone pls put me thru..I'd be very grateful.
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by tim12345: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
ok
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by osmic4love: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello,please I need a. Help on this.....I will be off to auussi next month,I have a 0ne year working visa...but I wish to get a job from nigeria and put in place accommodation,before I move......is that possible from here?and any link?? Please I need a reply fast!!!!!!coming with two weeks hotel reservation anyway!!!!
Re: What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? by Ricky11: 3:31am On Aug 25, 2014
osmic4love: Hello,please I need a. Help on this.....I will be off to auussi next month,I have a 0ne year working visa...but I wish to get a job from nigeria and put in place accommodation,before I move......is that possible from here?and any link?? Please I need a reply fast!!!!!!coming with two weeks hotel reservation anyway!!!!

Hey whats up man! i am trying to travel by October preferably Melbourne. after a program am currently running over here in Nigeria. So i would love to keep in contact with you if you don't mind??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.