Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (3764 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by BrianIke(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Have you been friend zoned by your crush?

Have you been you been given the “you’re just like a brother to me” speech?

Or worse, have you been made to pause in the middle of your conversation because she needs to answer a phone call by her boyfriend?

Awful. Isn't it?

Most times, you just feel like standing up and walking out on her, right?

But somehow you manage to stay.

I know that feeling…

Every man has suffered from being labelled as ‘just a friend.’ In fact, I can bet my future that 7 out of every 10 dudes reading this are in a similar situation.

In my last post, https://www.nairaland.com/2633163/simple-tips-how-avoid-becoming I gave out tips on how to avoid the friend zone after which I got tons of mails from guys who are already waist deep in the dreaded friend zone asking for how to get outta it.

If you’re a guy who always ends up in the friend zone, then here’s the truth: you’re soft, too polite and too sensitive and cannot create the ‘I can't keep my hands off him’ attraction in a woman.

Getting out of the friend zone…

Getting out of the friend zone can be somewhat challenging knowing that the friendship is at stake here. But, it can be your biggest mistake if you remain there because you value the friendship more than you value your ego.

You stand the chance of losing the girl you’ve always wanted to date or worst, continue living in doubts as long as you know the girl.

Many men believe that getting out of the friend zone is the best way of reestablishing a new start. Well, it depends, sometimes it's best to move on to new territories.

HERE ARE HELPFUL TIPS OF GETTING OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE AND A TRUSTWORTHY GUIDE FOR MEN:

1. Be Truthful & Realize You’ve Been Friendzoned: the first step to getting out of the zone is to be truthful to yourself. If you’ve tried getting physical with her several times and have met with strict resistance or if she always chips in stories about a particular guy (who isn't her Dad/brother) when she’s with you, then my friend, you’re there—The Friend zone

2. Avoid her: if you ever want your crush to start seeing something else in you order than a brother then you have to spend less time with her.

Avoid spending more than 30 minutes each time you get to be with her. Always have this distracted feel. In short, cut your visits down to twice a week.

If she calls you as usual just say to her politely in the middle of the talk that you do not have time right now and that you need to go do something.

This will create a new feeling in her which is a feeling of wonder and confusion. She’ll wonder if you were rude, really busy or not in the mood.

She’ll wonder why you aren’t there for her as usual. She’ll wonder if she pissed you off or something. And while she wonders, she thinks of you which is the aim of the whole thing.

A woman will not feel anything for you if you don’t cause some emotional disturbances in her heart. Let her miss you for once. Don’t be the one to always call you. She needs time to think about you that’s what sparks the interest.

3. Be Bold And Act Like A Man: by now you should know that acting all polite and soft around her gets you nowhere close to her pants or heart (as the case may be).
Instead of sitting back, act with boldness.

Call her out of the blues and ask her out on a date. She may find this funny and ask what has come over you or if you’re serious because it isn’t what she knows you for; she hasn’t seen the bold part of you. If you get emotional, you’ll ruin your chances forever.

Be confident, sound sure (even if your heart is shaky) and tell her you would like to have lunch with her.

4. Make her jealous: once again, if you don’t cause any emotional turmoil in her mind, she won't feel a thing for you. Emotions are the engine of a relationship. Love, lust, comfort, joy and jealousy are the perfect ingredient of a happy relationship. Yes, even jealousy!

Jealousy has a special place in a healthy relationship. Jealousy reaffirms dedication and commitment. It builds new bonds.

Some ladies will not realize they have feelings for someone until they feel that sting of jealousy when he receives attention from other girls.

For example,

Pay attention to some other girl and make sure she see you. Make sure you make them laugh out loud too. A must!

Mention other girls you like from time to time in your discussion with your crush.

Go out with your friends and tell her how much fun you guys had.

Comment on or share some other girl’s photo with a nice personal compliment.

Check on www.lashgator.com/5-secrets-on-how-to-get-out-of-the-friend-zone for detailed illustrations.

5. Know when to stop and go back to her:
too much of everything is wrong. Get too close, soft and friendly and you get friendzoned; get too distant and flirty with other girls and you may lose her.

There should be moderation to everything. If you go about it right, your instincts and her actions will tell you just when to stop and get yourself out of that damned zone to the status of boyfriend or lasher.

Now, go over the main points again and make sure that your efforts in trying to be nice to a girl are paying off. Also, make sure you’re not being too nice or too distant. There should be a moderate alternation between both ends.

For love never dies of starvation but often of indigestion.” Ninon de Lenclos.
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by therealdeal10: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wen i'm bn friend-zoned by a gal, i tend 2 totally cut off ties wit d gal

4 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Slimzjoe(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2015

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by rudebouy: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why go tru all dis stress just for a chic? Is her possey made of gold? If she doesnt dig in, dig out! Simple!

Der is always a cute chic out there dat finds u attractive and wd gladly say yes to you if only u wd say hi.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Olasco93: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yes! Since you don give me the ingredients, wey i need, Suliat and Latifat here i come...
thumbs-up to BrianIke

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by BrianIke(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Happy to see some real classic men in the building...

Sometimes, letting go can be easier than holding on to false hopes.

Sometimes during my school yrs, my friend once confessed his feelings for a girl he had known for a while and guess what the girl told him?
"I'll think about it in our 2nd yr, but we can still be friends sha" Now this happened in our first yr. Lol. And the funny thing is that d guy agreed cheesy lol

Np Sade by AdekunleGold (the song summarizes friend zoning)
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Lawalsuleiman(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Heard the FriendZone is The most populated place on earth after China.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Fabulousb36(f): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2015
And u think a girl cannot be friend zoned by her crush or something

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Xtian9(m): 5:01am On Oct 03, 2015
rudebouy:
Why go tru all dis stress just for a chic? Is her possey made of gold? If she doesnt dig in, dig out! Simple!

Der is always a cute chic out there dat finds u attractive and wd gladly say yes to you if only u wd say hi.
Thanks for your comment. It really means a lot to me.
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by englishmart(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2015
I won't bother. I will friend zone her too

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by IamLEGEND1: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2015
when you become the Femi Fani-Kayode of her friendzone........

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2015
Nice write up. . . If u have been dia b4,u will understand better how it feels to be friend zoned. . . Jst give her space and neva let her b d 1st 2 end d chat or call,jst end it on her when u both are enjoying. . That u wana do sometin. . NB; Its hard bt thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by SkinnyDude(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
i have never being friendzoned by any girl. because i hardly make friends with girls.....
#thatsHowIRoll
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by rudebouy: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Xtian9:
Thanks for your comment. It really means a lot to me.

U welcome.

We get friendzoned becos we are busy chasing wot is running away from us and wot we cant have.

Life becomes sweeter when we go after the people dat value us and want us.

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by BrianIke(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Fabulousb36:
And u think a girl cannot be friend zoned by her crush or something

It happens though but on a lesser degree because gals don't go on the offensive most times in relationships...
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by koppa(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
I think am being friend-zoned atm now sef,got this girl in my dept,been talking for a while,all shit she says is how she likes me,and she has feelings for me but not yet convinced we are good to date,I only want this babe for shagging and a side chick,got my own girl

If she later agree like dis,ah go give her problem like craze
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
I was here〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️
Re: 5 Secrets On How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone by BrianIke(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
koppa:
I think am being friend-zoned atm now sef,got this girl in my dept,been talking for a while,all shit she says is how she likes me,and she has feelings for me but not yet convinced we are good to date,I only want this babe for shagging and a side chick,got my own girl

If she later agree like dis,ah go give her problem like craze

It's a good thing you've got girls drooling over you. It's every man's dream.

But why jeopardize what you already have with your main chick for a fling? I don't think it's worth it, bruh.

But who am I to tell u what to do? I'm just saying...

A bird at hand... All players know that life with one girl is the best. No matter how much u think they flex, they still envy the guys who have that one perfect love. I'm talking from experience. I've been there.

Do good to see www.lashgator.com

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen To You When You Beat A Woman (pix) / I And My Queen Have Ended Things / After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.