Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. (23163 Views)

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by swaggzo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
aderonila18:
As the OP has noted the problem starts from homes. You tell your daughter to wash your sons clothes even if they are almost the same age, you expect the girl to help in preparing food while the boy seats on his bum watching TV, the house is untidy and you tell your daughter to tidy it even though your son took part in creating the mess.....

That is the problem, from childhood boys in these region are raised to think that their sisters and in turn all women are their slaves

and its so annoying how so many abnormal people think these things are normal.
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by swaggzo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do you think this is smart?

haha what's your problem with "smart"
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by aderonila18: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
swaggzo:

It's really annoying. That is why I try to preach to fellow women and men in our generation that the way to change the society is to change how we raise our children. My daughter will wash the car and my son will cook...etc no daughter of mine will be serving her brother or cleaning up after him, she's no ones maid and neither is he handicapped. Plus the children will see their dad cooking and pulling his weight around the house.

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am not struggling at all.
I live in a country where most people would be ashamed to say what you have written here.

I am allergic to stvpitd comments, this is all.
There is nothing bad in wishing you goodluck. Which work do you do in Ger?

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Shirley07:
You obviously forgot that Christ's death redeemed and saved us all from every curse and bondage.
Death and sickness were also consequences of the fall no? Presumably you have never been to a funeral or don't understand the concept of a hospital or medicine. Or do they just affect unbelievers.

Your theology is so flawed, it's not even fun rinsing you angry!

Shirley07:
The fact that Deborah was called to be a judge and preacher already contradicted Paul's doctrine which implies that all men are liars and God is the truth.
Preachers in the OT - The bible clearly states that it is a curse/ill sign when women and the young rule.

Shirley07:
Also, anyone with eyes would know that the scripture you quoted is about freedom from sin. The real truth is Paul championed slavery but you're obviously blind to see it.
Paul championed slavery? Really? Why don't you just reject the bible? Be honest with yourself, your a feminist first and foremost. You just covet the pious feeling that comes from being able to consider yourself spiritual grin.

Shirley07:
Now, let look at Paul's reason for subjecting women to men.
First, he said man was first made before woman, forgetting that God didn't make such assertion in the beginning. It was after man sinned that God put Eve under Adam. Why did God have to make such curse if Eve was already put under the man?
Man was first. Woman was always created first and foremost as a helpmeet to man

Shirley07:
Secondly, Paul said Eve was the deceiver and the sinner, not Adam. However, the bible made us know that both Adam and Eve were sinner and it's a known fact that Adam had his own share of the curse because he was disobedient and allowed himself to be deceived.
Nope,Paul said the woman was "deceived". They both sinned, but it was the womans nature - and she never recieved the commandment direct from God, which is also saying something - .
1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.they made her more susceptible

Shirley07:
For this purpose, Christ came to deliver us from this curse and sin. So, if Christ has delivered all, why are women still under sin?
Be quiet woman. You are out of your depth and know not of what you speak. Does your statement above even make sense

Shirley07:
The truth is, Paul believed women are still bounded to sin and only child bearing can perhaps saved them, when Christ made it known that Salvation is meant for all.
Child-bearing is salvific? And Paul preached this? Or are the following not from Pauls epistles?

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11 - where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

Shirley07:
And if you're truly a Paul's disciple, you shouldn't find it difficult to tell your wife that she's not yet saved and perhaps, her childbearing will save her.
You are not even funny. Pauls disciple?

1 Corinthians 12 Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ." 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Shirley07:
I'll always say that Christ's teaching touched everything applicable in this world. He talked about salvation, leaders in the church and society, marriage, commandments e.t.c. There was nothing he didn't talk about and he affirmed it on the cross by saying 'it's finished'.
Say what you like. The epistles of Paul are inspired and very instructive parts of the biblical canon. You are confused. Badly.

Shirley07:
After his ressurrection, his last commandment was 'go ye and preach the gospel'. So, Paul had no right to be making any commadment/law.
He didn't

Shirley07:
You know what? You're neither for Christ nor Paul because if you're for Paul, your wife should be made silent and should have no role in the church or society and if you're for Christ, you won't be championing women slavery.
Now you are just ranting - people who accept the Pauline epistles believe women should have no role in society and champion women slavery? Do you think about what you believe or consider what you say? Do you hate being a woman so much? We know what your desire has been from Genesis 3 - but we rulin' over you - learn to live with it and be at peace grin!

Shirley07:

Lastly, Christ said two shall become one, no head nor tail. If you still don't understand what Christ meant by this, let me tell you, both husband and wife are one body and should treat each other like themselves.
Your grammar is quite painful too. "Treat each other like themselves" grin!

Shirley07:
Nevertheless, every christians is required to submit to one another like little Children, not with the fear and trembling which Paul was commanding women to.
You are so blinkered. So everyone submits to everyone else? How often is that trotted out to try and obviate the clear "wives submit to husbands" instruction. First, was it not Paul who wrote both? Second, why take one out of context to render another null. Feminianity - because female emotions, lusts, desires and confusion like holy too grin.

Shirley07, please for the sake of the easily impressionable drop the mic and vacate the pulpit. Not only is it wrong, you are not gifted grin!

TV

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
bukatyne:
@OP:

Very nice thread

That's why I don't take some people serious. Every little thing we do has the multiplier effect.

Teaching boys this stuff will only make them independent of women. I think you guys don't know that men are better than women. My dad is a better cook than mom and seldom comes to kitchen. Swaggzo, 'moral suation' is the only hope. TRYING TO CHANGE NATURAL INSTINCT WILL BACKFIRE. TEACHING BOYS TO BE SOUND IN HOUSE CHORES DOESN'T MEAN HE'S GONNA ASSIST HIS WIVES. I THINK OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN IS A BETTER TOPIC.
I THANK GOD THAT FEMINISM IS DORMANT IN NIG. grin

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Shirley07: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2014
TV01:

Death and sickness were also consequences of the fall no? Presumably you have never been to a funeral or don't understand the concept of a hospital or medicine. Or do they just affect unbeliever
Paul championed slavery? Why don't you just reject the bible? Be honest with yourself, your a feminist first and foremost. You just covet the pious feeling that comes from being able to consider yourself spiritual.
Man was first. Woman was always created first and foremost as a helpmeet to man

Nope,Paul said the woman was "deceived". They both sinned, but it was the womans nature - and she never recieved the commandment direct from God, which is also saying something - .
1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.they made her more susceptible

Be quiet woman. You are out of your depth and know not of what you speak. Does your statement above even make sense

Child-bearing is salvific? And Paul preached this? Or are the following not from Pauls epistles?

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11 - where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all

You are not even funny. Pauls disciple?

1 Corinthians 12 Now I say this, that each of you says, "I am of Paul," or "I am of Apollos," or "I am of Cephas," or "I am of Christ." 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Say what you like. The epistles of Paul are inspired and very instructive parts of the biblical canon. You are confused. Badly.

He didn't

Now you are just ranting - people who accept the Pauline epistles believe women should have no role in society and champion women slavery? Do you think about what you believe or consider what you say? Do you hate being a woman so much? We know what your desire has been from Genesis 3 - but we rulin' over you - learn to live with it and be at peace grin!

Your grammar is quite painful too. "Treat each other like themselves" grin!

You are so blinkered. So everyone submits to everyone else? How often is that trotted out to try and obviate the clear "wives submit to husbands" instruction. First, was it not Paul who wrote both? Second, why take one out of context to render another null. Feminianity - because female emotions, lusts, desires

Shirley07, please for the sake of the easily impressionable drop the mic and vacate the pulpit. Not only is it wrong, you are not gifted grin!

TV
You really love that verse, don't you? But you should be striving to understand that verse instead of quoting it for the sake it. In that verse, Paul said once saved, we're one in Christ'. You're really a disgrace to the christendom.
And At your age, if you don't know the death God implied is a spiritual death, then you're obviously twisted.
The scripture says the soul that sinneth dies and that Christ came to give us life. Obviously, you aint smart enough to grasp that.
Just like I've been teaching you thus far, the garden of Eden was meant to be Adam and Eve's everlasting haven and their souls were living souls which is in tune with God's spirit, until they sinned. After man sinned, the living soul died and they were driven out of the garden. However, through Christ's death, dead soul were renewed and a new earth was promised to us all. The new earth is synonymous to the garden of Eden, where God's spirit dwells and he will be the light for all, just like it was before man sinned.
The truth is, this earth is a sinful world and therefore, not conducive for believers and that's why a new earth will be created for the believers.
Let me also repeat it to you that Deborah wasn't only a judge and a preacher but also, she led the israelites in the right way of God. If you can't accept that, you can as well go and die.
And no, I can't reject the bible. Infact, Christ's words in the scriptures are my watchward. Even Paul said believers should look unto Jesus, the authour and finisher of our faith and like I said earlier, there's nothing Christ didn't preach about. You know what? I know my heaven is sure as long as I adhere to Christ's commandments and accept him as my lord and saviour but you can't say the same for yourself since you follows Paul's bigotry doctrines.
Lastly, Christ made it known that 'Except ye be like little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of God..'. That answers your question on why all christian should submit to one another in love. Infact, love is a submissive act because without it, Christ wouldn't humble himself to come down to this sinful world and die. Without love, Christ won't stoop so low to wash his disciples' feet. Without love, there won't be salvation, my junior scholar!

2 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by pickabeau1: 3:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Anyone that imbibes Shirley doctrines has herself to blame

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by babygirlfl: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2014
swaggzo:

Abnormal families produce abnormal people.

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by bukatyne(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2014
bukatyne:
@OP:

Very nice thread

That's why I don't take some people serious. Every little thing we do has the multiplier effect.

@pickabeau1,

This was my first comments and thoughts.

Was there something in particular you wanted my thoughts on?
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Teaching boys this stuff will only make them independent of women. I think you guys don't know that men are better than women. My dad is a better cook than mom and seldom comes to kitchen. Swaggzo, 'moral suation' is the only hope. TRYING TO CHANGE NATURAL INSTINCT WILL BACKFIRE. TEACHING BOYS TO BE SOUND IN HOUSE CHORES DOESN'T MEAN HE'S GONNA ASSIST HIS WIVES. I THINK OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN IS A BETTER TOPIC.
I THANK GOD THAT FEMINISM IS DORMANT IN NIG. grin

Okaay undecided
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by pickabeau1: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2014
bukatyne:

@pickabeau1,

This was my first comments and thoughts.

Was there something in particular you wanted my thoughts on?

Not on the thread per se

But the points laid out by shirley on Paul endorsing slavery etc
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Not on the thread per se

But the points laid out by shirley on Paul endorsing slavery etc

Of late, I just kind of comment and blank out a thread or un-follow

Honestly, I did not even read their conversation.

@Paul: He was one controversial apostle. I am sure it was one of his punishments as a result of his former life grin. He has been so misinterpreted and twisted to suit all sides of the divide...
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by pickabeau1: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2014
bukatyne:

Of late, I just kind of comment and blank out a thread or un-follow

Honestly, I did not even read their conversation.

@Paul: He was one controversial apostle. I am sure it was one of his punishments as a result of his former life grin. He has been so misinterpreted and twisted to suit all sides of the divide...

LOL.. i get he is controversial especially on the women not to talk in church bit but i dont see how he justified slavery at all
What is your opinion on the debate so far between myself and Shirley
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

LOL.. i get he is controversial especially on the women not to talk in church bit but i dont see how he justified slavery at all
What is your opinion on the debate so far between myself and Shirley

I would have to read it up. I will do so and comment later

Thanks
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2014
grin
Shirley07:

You really love that verse, don't you? But you should be striving to understand that verse instead of quoting it for the sake it. In that verse, Paul said once saved, we're one in Christ'. You're really a disgrace to the christendom.
And At your age, if you don't know the death God implied is a spiritual death, then you're obviously twisted.
The scripture says the soul that sinneth dies and that Christ came to give us life. Obviously, you aint smart enough to grasp that.
Just like I've been teaching you thus far, the garden of Eden was meant to be Adam and Eve's everlasting haven and their souls were living souls which is in tune with God's spirit, until they sinned. After man sinned, the living soul died and they were driven out of the garden. However, through Christ's death, dead soul were renewed and a new earth was promised to us all. The new earth is synonymous to the garden of Eden, where God's spirit dwells and he will be the light for all, just like it was before man sinned.
The truth is, this earth is a sinful world and therefore, not conducive for believers and that's why a new earth will be created for the believers.
Let me also repeat it to you that Deborah wasn't only a judge and a preacher but also, she led the israelites in the right way of God. If you can't accept that, you can as well go and die.
And no, I can't reject the bible. Infact, Christ's words in the scriptures are my watchward. Even Paul said believers should look unto Jesus, the authour and finisher of our faith and like I said earlier, there's nothing Christ didn't preach about. You know what? I know my heaven is sure as long as I adhere to Christ's commandments and accept him as my lord and saviour but you can't say the same for yourself since you follows Paul's bigotry doctrines.
Lastly, Christ made it known that 'Except ye be like little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of God..'. That answers your question on why all christian should submit to one another in love. Infact, love is a submissive act because without it, Christ wouldn't humble himself to come down to this sinful world and die. Without love, Christ won't stoop so low to wash his disciples' feet. Without love, there won't be salvation, my junior scholar!
Are you going to answer any of the questions or actually quote any scripture? Or are you just going to spew your hallucinatory interpretations of the gospel grin

Your claim - "Paul championed slavery and the slavery of women to men"
Shirley07:
According to Paul, African are better off being a submissive trembling slave to their white master than fighting for their freedom.

Shirley07:
The truth is, Paul believed women are still bounded to sin and only child bearing can perhaps saved them

Shirley07:
Paul indeed championed slaves and master relationship and he made it known in Ephe 6:5-8 that slaves should submit to their masters in fear and trembling. Infact, he compared husband and wife relationship to slave and master.
Shirley07, it's clear that like CarefreeWannabe, you haven't actually read and understood the bible in context for yourself - even literally, let alone with deep spiritual insight. You probably learnt from the same "theologian" grin

Look, here's an example of Paul telling husbands to make slaves of their wives - and treat them harshly - sacrificing them even grin
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her

When Paul gave that exhortation it was ground-breaking. Over 2'000 years ago, women in most civilisations/communities were considered chattel. Property. Yes, in a way as slaves. Paul via the gospel exhorted Christians to something higher, honouring and loving women as equals.

Even today, in many civilisations and communities this is still not the case. And for those were it is or it is more so, guess what? They have Judeo-Christian foundations. And they are probably the same ones that allow the freedon that spawned your virulant feminism tongue.

When people like yourself go around calling Paul a bigot and a champion of slavery generally and husband-wife slavery in particular you do a grave injustice and great damage to those that take this as truth - not just in the present, but for all eternity. And as this aspect of your theology is twisted, so your whole understanding is perverted.

I rarely plead with people, but Shirley07, you need to seek help - of the spiritual kind. You are bound by a very strong spirit of delusion.

God be with us all.

TV

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by pickabeau1: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2014
No problem

Let me know when u do

bukatyne:

Thanks
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
There is nothing bad in wishing you goodluck. Which work do you do in Ger?

Have I said there is anything wrong with wishing me good luck?

I am an urologist. grin
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2014
swaggzo:

carry on sweet... Keep schooling them for me!

I will. wink
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by bukatyne(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
pickabeau1:
No problem

Let me know when u do

No problem

*Modified

I have glanced through and I think it is a matter of interpretation. Paul did not endorse slavery, he only gave solutions to the issue of slavery around him. Jesus and the apostles after Him only modified what was existing in their societies to fit heavenly standards.

There are some things she said I agree with though

We are learning daily and with further study, she will see that Paul did not do so cheesy
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
What is gender inequality? This is 2014 people........

https://www.nairaland.com/1925181/branded-campaign-materials-2015-around
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Have I said there is anything wrong with wishing me good luck?

I am an urologist. grin
Cool cool .

Let me give you a simple question in German 'Mein Man und ichh im Urlab sind.' Spot the mistakes in my sentence and then tell me the meaning. wink
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
In one word, they are not Christians. CONGRATS!!! cheesy

It is very föölish to compare 2000 yrs ago, when little was known of Africa, when slaves were normal and Rome reigned supreme to 21st century. I think the bible was fair enough to instruct Christians to treat their slaves well. Did Jesus or his disciples own slaves?

They want you to prove Christianity right, you are a loner. grin
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
In one word, they are not Christians. CONGRATS!!! cheesy

It is very föölish to compare 2000 yrs ago, when little was known of Africa, when slaves were normal and Rome reigned supreme to 21st century. I think the bible was fair enough to instruct Christians to treat their slaves well. Did Jesus or his disciples own slaves?

They want you to prove Christianity right, you are a loner. grin
I think you misunderstood my post.

Carefrewannabe and Shirley07, both believe that Christianity condones slavery. Shirley07 additionally claims that Paul sees the husband/wife relationship as akin to a slave/master one.

I solidly refuted both errors cool!

As to comparing Africa 2'000 years ago, I actually compared the Christian exhortatio of 2'000 years ago to most non-Judeo-Christian based countries of this present day. And am bold to declare that many of those countries, even now, do not match up to that ehortation.

Am I clear, or are you of a different opinion?

TV

...or perhaps I misunderstood you?
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
bukatyne:

Thanks
What does reading it change? cheesy
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
TV01:

Carefrewannabe and Shirley07, both believe that Christianity condones slavery. Shirley07 additionally claims that Paul sees the husband/wife relationship as akin to a slave/master one.

As to comparing Africa 2'000 years ago, I actually compared the Christian exhortatio of 2'000 years ago to most non-Judeo-Christian based countries of this present day. And am bold to declare that many of those countries, even now, do not match up to that ehortation.

TV

I deleted the msg. As for the Master/Slave, its very true that their stupidity is on all time high. Selectively quoting the Bible is what some people enjoy the most. I tripple-dog dear carefreewannabe to tell me if any marriage following the guideline of bible will ever fail or get sour? But for apostle Paul, carefreewannabe's husband will be preparing for his third wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Cool cool .

Let me give you a simple question in German 'Mein Man und ichh im Urlab sind.' Spot the mistakes in my sentence and then tell me the meaning. wink

First of all this is not a question but a positive statement.
There are three mistakes in the sentence, two spelling mistakes and the sentence structure is wrong.

Mein Mann und ich sind im Urlaub.
My husband and I are on holiday.

Try harder. wink

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
TV01:

TV

self-deception

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

First of all this is not a question but a positive statement.
There are three mistakes in the sentence, two spelling mistakes and the sentence structure is wrong.

Mein Mann und ich sind im Urlaub.
My husband and I are on holiday.

Try harder. wink

Hmm!!! smiley
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
swaggzo:

U don't have to sound so rude, just to make friends with carefreewannabe and babygirlfl. cool Teaching a boy to be good domestically is not the same as helping his WIVES. In fact, I don't see a reason for this thread. Feminism is only active on Nairaland and even people like Mercy Johnson and most celebs who we think should be championing the cause are not feminists(since they've seen it all abroad and to them, it ain't worth practicing.) Active Nigerian feminists are on their own.

Image a wife trying to punish her husband without serving him food and the man on getting home from work heard and enters the kitchen to cook a sumptuous meal. How does that sound to you? Equality kọ̀, ẹpọ̀nriti ni. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by swaggzo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
U don't have to sound so rude, just to make friends with carefreewannabe and babygirlfl.

You don't have to comment or post your trash on my thread just to show everyone that you're stupiid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.