Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. (2600 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / "Where Is Your Dignity Girl?...when He Stops Calling" / Help It Is Urgent Before She Stops To Feel For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by theMusicNerd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hey guys, I've got this friend of mine, he loves this gurl, they're both in skool, during the hols, he calls his gurl regularly to check up on her. His sim card then developed a fault and he could not recharge his phone for about 5 days (you know how e dey happen sometimes na) during this period his gurl doesn't even call him, not even once! She usually claims she's broke. He's now confused, should he call her? Or should her let her go. I told him the gurl has someone taking her attention (which is actually the logical truth) buh he's refusing to believe... He's actually confused! Poor bastard! So guys give your sincere advice to him.... Thanks.
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by naturally: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Let his brace up and call her, her reply will make him decide
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by ifyan(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
na dis kin tin tin dey pain peson. Guy shun dat girl.
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by nanauju(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Come out straight and tell us u re the guy or else...NO advice!
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2014
He should just forget about the girl and move on with his life. Most naija girls are like that. They always want u to do the calling and texting almost alone. In a week, you must call them like 50 times while they should call you just once. I wonder what they use their credit for. This was what I suffered in my last relationship. I just thank God for my current angel. Even though we were so far away from each other, we rarely spoke on phone but chatted most times on facebook and it was enough for her and I. I don't know...maybe it's because she is half Nigerian/Dominican
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by valdes00(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2014
OP, u dnt nid to called urself a poor bastard na.... we al knw its bout u...
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by theMusicNerd(m): 4:22am On Oct 14, 2014
valdes00:
OP, u dnt nid to called urself a poor bastard na.... we al knw its bout u...

AYyyyyy tiger! Easy there! I don't do the 'love' shii... I'm the perfect blend of the hustler and academician. Love is an illusion of a hopless heart. That's my theory. 'Cause money makes the world go round. Peace

1 Like

Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by theMusicNerd(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2014
nanauju:

Actually. This shii has happend to me before. In fact that's how it ended. I didn't call. She didn't call. Church close. We both 'wakard' our ways, still called her on her birthday sha #FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Emmysteve(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2014
prince3009:
He should just forget about the girl and move on with his life. Most naija girls are like that. They always want u to do the calling and texting almost alone. In a week, you must call them like 50 times while they should call you just once. I wonder what they use their credit for. This was what I suffered in my last relationship. I just thank God for my current angel. Even though we were so far away from each other, we rarely spoke on phone but chatted most times on facebook and it was enough for her and I. I don't know...maybe it's because she is half Nigerian/Dominican
I smell Facebook love here
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by kozaic(f): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2014
embarassed
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Ashlamzee(f): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2014
nanauju:
. LOLS u funny...
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Call her first and see how things goes, if Right, keep on the game, if wrong quit game and start another with a new player. Dazzal!
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by freesinzu(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2014
He should free d babe she never liked him all he as been doing is giving her his own versions of night of a thousand laugh
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Tymax(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2014
I will never forget the statement a girl once made: "It's the boyfriend's duty to make calls in a relationship."

That sums up the mentality of the babe in question. Drop her like bad habit. She is not worth your time.
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by theMusicNerd(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2014
naturally:
Let his brace up and call her, her reply will make him decide

Call her and tell her what? 'Hey babe, u haven't called me in a while, so I have concluded that u're fucking another guy, so just go ahead and be fucking him, I'm out of this shit! Peace'
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by naturally: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2014
theMusicNerd:

Call her and tell her what? 'Hey babe, u haven't called me in a while, so I have concluded that u're fucking another guy, so just go ahead and be fucking him, I'm out of this shit! Peace'

You don't need to attack her in the call. Just call her to greet her and tell her why you've not been calling. You may decide to never call her again afterwards.

But let her know why you've been silent
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Mckandre(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
prince3009:
pishurs or adonbilivit.
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by destante(f): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2014
someborry sha has to call first in the end if anything at all exists btw u guys. jes call her already. grin
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by ifyan(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Next time they will protecting we don't show love. And tomorrow men are wicked, unromantic.
Umu nnwayi! chai men don suffer. Next time they will protecting we don't show love. And tomorrow men are wicked, unromantic.
Umu nnwayi! chai men don suffer.
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Odunharry(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2014
A gal who loves u will call u no matter what....
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by olumaxi(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2014
But u wrote his sim card got faulty for 5 days....so wea did u xpect d girl to cal to?

1 Like

Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Odunharry(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2014
A gal who loves u will call u no matter what....

Op,wait o..u said d sim card was faulty,u call her self na
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Emmysteve:
I smell Facebook love here

Lol. Not really facebook love per se. She comes down to Nigeria once in a while
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by MisterLongman(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2014
The girl no send am
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by theMusicNerd(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
olumaxi:
But u wrote his sim card got faulty for 5 days....so wea did u xpect d girl to cal to?

The thing here is; when d sim got good, she didn't even call... If she was actually worried, before the end of the 5th day, she'd have called, get it. The enthusiasm, he's getting apathy.
Re: He Stops Calling, She Stops Calling. by olumaxi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
theMusicNerd:

The thing here is; when d sim got good, she didn't even call... If she was actually worried, before the end of the 5th day, she'd have called, get it. The enthusiasm, he's getting apathy.
heeeya

(1) (Reply)

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes / What Can I Get For Her With 7k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.