Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes (2616 Views)

When You Kissing Ur Girlfriend And Someone That Owes You Money Pass By (pics) / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / When You See A Bootilicious Babe Pass By - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
I've noticed dis as I tend to seat wif ladies a lot,in the bunk,church,etc,but something seems to baffle me they stare at another hot gal when she passes by and quickly take away the gaze when it seems like the gal is abt to catch their gaze,they stare as if there's something they wanna borrow from the gals body that they don't have themselves,pheew,the thing taya me sef! Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by YerYer: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
I've noticed dis as I tend to seat wif ladies a lot,in the bunk,church,etc,but something seems to baffle me they stare at another hot gal when she passes by and quickly take away the gaze when it seems like the gal is abt to catch their gaze,they stare as if there's something they wanna borrow from the gals body that they don't have themselves,pheew,the thing taya me sef! Mtcheeew!

They are checking the other girl's butt. All females do this, its kinda similar to the way they all use the bathroom at the same time.
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Proffdada: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
cat instincts
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just taking in how they look, what theyre wearing

Actually during times when I feel more secure about how I look, I do it less and I don't really care who does it to me

When I don't look so good is when I tend to do that
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Actually during times when I feel more secure about how I look, I do it less and I don't really care who does it to me

let's call it the other person vs myself assessment,wat,if the other person's looking dapper than,how'd u feel?
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeloseeee, grin
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
let's call it the other person vs myself assessment,wat,if the other person's looking dapper than,how'd u feel?

I don't feel anything, I'm just looking

I would just appreciate how they look, if they have some nice features

But corner eyes is actually quite rude. I guess that's why you noticed it.

What made you to ask
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by donholy28(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
They're comparing themselves to see if the other girl is a rival..and if she's better na d guys go hear am...more money spending to spice her up....but the best way to kill a girls spirit is to allow her catch u checking out another girl....Ego don die be dat

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Godfullsam(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Majority of them are 'the wanabes'. The are not satisfied with what they have.

They want to be like someone else

Wanabes sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't feel anything, I'm just looking

I would just appreciate how they look, if they have some nice features

But corner eyes is actually quite rude. I guess that's why you noticed it

What made you to ask
just wanted to knw how u'll handle a situation like dat
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
just wanted to knw how u'll handle a situation like dat

yeah before it made me feel so paranoid, but after a while I realised its normal

sometimes a woman I am sure I have never seen before in my life will just be glaring at me for no reason

I handle it by just facing forward and passing. I have realised that its better not to indulge people, because most times they are just taking out their inner frustrations on people they don't know
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
It could be admiration, jealousy or curiosity.
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by ekim004(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
na jelousy
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by wiringdpt(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
70 percent of girls now are bisexual but not into it.
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by IamLEGEND1: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
coz all girls are secretly gäy
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by lovelyadeola(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Insecure .
Checkout my signature
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by lovelyadeola(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Insecure .
Checkout my signature
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah before it made me feel so paranoid, but after a while I realised its normal

sometimes a woman I am sure I have never seen before in my life will just be glaring at me for no reason

I handle it by just facing forward and passing. I have realised that its better not to indulge people, because most times they are just taking out their inner frustrations on people they don't know
at dis juncture,I lift up my hands to the lord and worship him for making me a man,but though when I pass guys look at me for my side burns,and in the pool,they're head spin when they see my packs,I belive it's unisex thing sha
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
firstEVA:
It could be admiration, jealousy or curiosity.
lol! Are u a culprit?
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by sinizia: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Girls look at nicely dressed chick that passes by not because they are usually jealous as many would've us believe, but because the chick is looking nice and hence it's natural that people will stare, men or women. But sometimes it's outta jealousy.

We humans admire good things, so any handsome/beautiful human will get looked at. We men also look at handsome or well-dressed guys and copy things from then. I once copied the dress style of a guy i saw at wedding ceremony, he was too on point for me not to admire his dressing sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
at dis juncture,I lift up my hands to the lord and worship him for making me a man,but though when I pass guys look at me for my side burns,and in the pool,they're head spin when they see my packs,I belive it's unisex thing sha

yeah its just admiration. what it means just depends on the way the person is doing it

by the way what is so amazing about your sideburns? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by titi4fola(f): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
To me, I think we're only appreciating each other, and nothing more. #nojealouse# GIVE ANOTHER WOMAN A SINCERE COMPLIMENT TODAY, and that's what I do most of the time.
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its just admiration. what it means just depends on the way the person is doing it

by the way what is so amazing about your sideburns? grin
I guess ur fone browses! Maybe u should ask google!
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
I guess ur fone browses! Maybe u should ask google!

hahaha even google no know
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by chibwike(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oya ladies , over to you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
titi4fola:
To me, I think we're only appreciating each other, and nothing more. #nojealouse# GIVE ANOTHER WOMAN A SINCERE COMPLIMENT TODAY, and that's what I do most of the time.
wow,kudos,he who gives will get,be it whateva,money,compliment,even insult,so I believe u get compliments too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by chibwike(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

How would you know, you don't look so good?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinizia:
Girls look at nicely dressed chick that passes by not because they are usually jealous as many would've us believe, but because the chick is looking nice and hence it's natural that people will stare, men or women. But sometimes it's outta jealousy.

We humans admire good things, so any handsome/beautiful human will get looked at. We men also look at handsome or well-dressed guys and copy things from then. I once copied the dress style of a guy i saw at wedding ceremony, he was too on point for me not to admire his dressing sense.

titi4fola:

yeah I think so. there is a small lift in mood when you set your eyes upon something beautiful, in the same way you avoid unattractive things

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

hahaha even google no know
lol,u're very sweet!
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by chibwike(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
titi4fola:
Are you sure? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by Gurgle(f): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibwike:
How would you know, you don't look so good?

how do I know when I don't look good?
Re: Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes by titi4fola(f): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
chibwike:
Are you sure? cheesy
very very!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy? / Romantic Cake Will You Eat This Cake Especially The Feaces / Photos: Is She The Most Endowed Lady On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.