Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards (2600 Views)

We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Please no insult.

This fine girl I met sometimes last 2 weeks. She is so fine that immediately after we met, i offered a lift and dropped her off, I started asking her for a date.

She has everything a man will want in a woman. I could only compare her to my distant girlfriend. undecided

I am so sorry I wrote something about her here and the same night we spoke very well, but by the following morning she stopped picking my calls. What I wrote here wasn't offensive and I don't want to believe she read it and coded that it was me who wrote it and it was about her.

On the first date she was even asking if it was really her I came to see or it was someone else. Now I am wondering why she is not picking my calls after what I will call a splendid first date.

I know this is the way some girls try to hide that they have fallen for a guy. They try proving hard to reach. Until BAM! they land in your house.

Please what wrong have I done to this pretty daughter of Eve ?

Mature advicers only !
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 3coins(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2014
LOL

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by johnbuck81(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
u know girlz n their wayo behaviours..
all u need is "patience"

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by menix(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Broz maybe her Boo code d date she had wiv, buh i blive dey ve settled wiv her promising to free u lik a bird.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
May be she went through her list of "qualities my date/boyfriend must posses" and discovered you are not the person for her.

Are you short? tongue
Or may be too yellow for her.

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by IfyAwazie(f): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Mayb u have bad breath or body odour

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Mayb u have bad breath or body odour

I said no insult please.

I bath well. I use Yoruba black soap. My perfume is one in town. Cheap but distinct in fragrance..

If you see me, you will like me..

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:
May be she went through her list of "qualities my date/boyfriend must posses" and discovered you are not the person for her.

Are you short? tongue
Or may be too yellow for her.

I am taller than her by 2 inches. I am golden brown in complexion.

Moreover she asked me about where I was living. And she asked me if I was married. I said NO..

She should chose me and dump her boyfriends..
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by IfyAwazie(f): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

I said no insult please.

English is easy..
I said mayb. Just asking.

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by IfyAwazie(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

I said no insult please.

I bath well. I use Yoruba black soap. My perfume is one in town. Cheap but distinct in fragrance..

If you see me, you will like me..
grin
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

I am taller than her by 2 inches. I am golden brown in complexion.

Moreover she asked me about where I was living. And she asked me if I was married. I said NO..

She should chose me and dump her boyfriends..
Just two inches? Not enough

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
if u know her auz,check on her and ask her y she z behavn lyk dat.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

I didn't measure with ruler o.

I am just well taller than. When we measure, I will tell you.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
mizzkeji44:
if u know her auz,check on her and ask her y she z behavn lyk dat.

I have sent text asking her but she never reply nor pick call....
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Give her space, don't call her nor text her in the next few days, say 2weeks.
Call her after a long time, I bet she will respond positively.
Goodluck.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Rival(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nairaland effect.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Exjoker(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Just chill bro. Most girls are like that. Don't give up yet, she want to know how strong your love is for her...Lol
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by djeezy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
She met a higher bidder. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:
Give her space, don't call her nor text her in the next few days, say 2weeks.
Call her after a long time, I bet she will respond positively.
Goodluck.

Ok..
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
djeezy:
She met a higher bidder. grin grin

These days, our ladies go for feelings and love first before money..

Ladies, no be so ?
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by djeezy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

Ladies, no be so ?
chai dey dia na. You're in another planet. Of course d ladies here will come and say yes, they're all pretenders.

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by iceberylin(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]māybę şђę'ş poşşęşęd [/size] undecided
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Articul8(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Exjoker:
Just chill bro. Most girls are like that. Don't give up yet, she want to know how strong your love is for her...Lol
Leave dt tin jare. She is supposed to hlp him build the love and mak it strong no b say she go dey do hide and seek.It kills love. Dts if she's into d guy ooo. Bt my advice is,bros,move on. Fate may bring u togeda again smday.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
djeezy:
chai dey dia na. You're in another planet. Of course d ladies here will come and say yes, they're all pretenders.

Haha..
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by GreenBobo: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Send a text, requesting for her bank account details and that of two of her friends.... if you're kind ,extend it to 3 of her siblings... She'll respond faster than Mr. Bolt!
On a serious note,hope you're not disturbing her with your incessant calls n texts

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by victorlekan(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

Ladies, no be so ?

Yes,especially in wonderland and dreamland.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Liability(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:
Please no insult.

This fine girl I met sometimes last 2 weeks. She is so fine that immediately after we met, i offered a lift and dropped her off, I started asking her for a date.

She has everything a man will want in a woman. I could only compare her to my distant girlfriend. undecided

I am so sorry I wrote something about her here and the same night we spoke very well, but by the following morning she stopped picking my calls. What I wrote here wasn't offensive and I don't want to believe she read it and coded that it was me who wrote it and it was about her.

On the first date she was even asking if it was really her I came to see or it was someone else. Now I am wondering why she is not picking my calls after what I will call a splendid first date.

I know this is the way some girls try to hide that they have fallen for a guy. They try proving hard to reach. Until BAM! they land in your house.

Please what wrong have I done to this pretty daughter of Eve ?

Mature advicers only !
the zone that you are in has not been named yet.

1 Like

Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Tymax(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:

grin grin
What do u want? 7 inches difference?
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by 100Cents: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
the zone that you are in has not been named yet.

Free trade zone..
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by drnoel: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Patience!!! A little bird that likes flying around must at one time perch on a tress to rest. I always tell young men if u advertise ur goods in the matket and expect one fine girl to buy ur swag. U have to have the patience of gods.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Pennywise(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
The same thing happens to guys all the time. She probably has a lot on her plate and she is trying to prioritize. I say let her have some space.
Re: She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tymax:
grin grin
What do u want? 7 inches difference?
Or more....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do! Cos i dont wanna die young o / What Can I Get For Her With 7k / Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.