Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? (1998 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by olaboy001(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Following
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by perry2020(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
shey na wetin dey ask u be dat?? which one of them are u guilty of? angry
What business of urs is it if I choose not to categorically state which I am guilty of
If ur smart enough you would code that I said aldoe funny bt it's the "FACT",which means we ladies are quilty of most of these things,so why you so concerned about knowing mine exactly
plz mind your business biko!!!
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2014
hehehe grin grin grin...pained* you arent looking bad on ya pp wink wink
perry2020:

What business of urs is it if I choose not to categorically state which I am guilty of
If ur smart enough you would code that I said aldoe funny bt it's the "FACT",which means we ladies are quilty of most of these things,so why you so concerned about knowing mine exactly
plz mind your business biko!!!
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by perry2020(f): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
hehehe grin grin grin...pained* you arent looking bad on ya pp wink wink
"Wahrefa"(in jeniffer's voice)
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2014
like i care tongue
perry2020:

"Wahrefa"(in jeniffer's voice)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys, How Prepared Are You For Marriage? / . / Guys: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Tell That......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.