Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? (1992 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is a counter thread that would trigger serious bashing.. It's always fun and appealing to the ear when a thread is created to bash the male folks but otherwise happens when you create a thread to bash the female folks. It's of no doubt that this thread would have many views but little or no comment(s) because so many ladies would have me hated for this piece of write up

Lemme keep the ball rolling

1. You visited a guy and he didn't make any move, after some while you got bored and keep reminding him every 2mins that you want to start going if he would understand the message

2. You are both in the room, he makes move and you are like '' what do you think you are doing ?'' Even though you know you want it deep down within yourself

3. A guy takes you to an eatery and he offers you shawama or fried rice but you humbly told him you have no appetite, even though you know deep down that you wish you could grab it and start eating

4. You told him to close down the curtain so that the room would be in dark condition or you told him to close the door with the key because you are allergic to noise so as to make him get the message

5, He asked you out and you declined his request but jealousy overwhelms you when you see him clustered around other female folks

6. He invites you to this place and you are telling him on the phone that nothing would happen if you come oooo

7. you keep running up and down arranging your room, putting you pants and bra to the place it ought to be immediately you notice a guy is coming into your room/hostel

8. You keep telling every bf you date that he's the best when it comes to sex, even though you know deep down within yourself that he's a lazy and 3min man

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by perry2020(f): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Very funny bt it's d fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by kellystech(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oya ladies over to you
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
3&5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by farano(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Close down the curtain? So dah d room would be in dark condition?..Dah one na for learners na tongue abi kingtom no be so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by yuncka: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
True talk especially dat number 6 of a hoax. Dats how my galfrend nearly kissed me to death after she warned me dat nutin would happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
3 and 5

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by nanauju(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
1 and 6.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Haha ladies what happened? Are you people allergic to 1, 2, 4, 5 7 and 8 grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by mirexxx(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
mirexxx:
now you are talking jawe.. I love your courage grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hm.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Taleeysun(f): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
NONE AT ALL
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Numbers 4 | 6 = Statement of Intent.
Only a full-blooded son of a Monk can miss those Lines...
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Those ones dat use to say nothing will happen when i come, are really d ones dat want somtin to apen..
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by naijaboiy: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2014
yuncka:
True talk especially dat number 6 of a hoax. Dats how my galfrend nearly kissed me to death after she warned me dat nutin would happen.
LMAO grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
wait first, are you saying you are allergic to to 1, 2, 4, and 8 ?
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Am a witness dearie..
sisipelebe:
Those ones dat use to say nothing will happen when i come, are really d ones dat want somtin to apen..
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by KingTom(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Close down the curtain? So dah d room would be in dark condition?..Dah one na for learners na tongue abi kingtom no be so? grin
Na so jare grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by spanzed(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Just passing by...to read the ladies comment grin
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by destante(f): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
none sad
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2014
shey na wetin dey ask u be dat?? which one of them are u guilty of? angry
perry2020:
Very funny bt it's d fact.
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2014
ifahear shocked
destante:
none sad
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by destante(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2014
iammo6:
ifahear shocked
sad
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by MisterLongman(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Shining your green-light to a guy and still acting as if you are not interested in him
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Mikocake(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2014
Chaiiiiii..I don fall victim for number 1
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2014
i choose no 1 for u...
destante:
sad
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Tymax(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies are natural hypocrites. grin I don't mean it it an offensive manner o. But I wish ladies would say and act what they mean for once. Life would be better.

If you like me and want me, just tell me. Stop playing hard to get. It's boring, and can really piss guys off.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by Rapsainot(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2014
Alabosi lawon obirin.... undecided
Re: Ladies Which Of These Are You Guilty Of ? by destante(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
iammo6:
i choose no 1 for u...
your choice, nuh myn grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding / Ladies What Would You Like Your Biggest Xmas Gift To Be? / Cheating Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.