Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones (6368 Views)

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones / Boko Haram speaks on cease fire, chibok (Video) - CramJones / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2014
daresma93:

And who the hell are u for u to think ur opinion is valued here
I am who I am

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:
@OP

Don't do it unless you are leaving Nairaland for good never to return. Anonymity is your greatest strength as a poster here since it means you can fully express yourself without worrying about your views making you and anyone associated with you a target in real life.

Nairaland reminds me of the ancient arenas where gladiators fight to kill and maim each other while a bloodthirsty audience bay for more gore and death. Once your real identity is known you are compromised. If you are doing serious things in real life then you should reconsider as it will be obvious to you that there is no profit to be had from revealing who you are to a forum where far more members than is desirable act like ALUU savages. Contribute here and leave it at that. This ensures that when you log off Nairaland you can focus on your other endeavours and pursuits. If you truly know and understand the malevolent nature of many Nairalanders, which drew them to this forum in the first place, you will refrain from this move I think you will regret. You think important, well-known and successful Nigerians do not use Nairaland? Why do you think they all keep their identity secret? You have been warned.
Well said!
Nairaland is a faceless forum and people should leave it as it is undecided

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by idu1(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Is obvious that, this guy is a very foolish human being. Am an apc e-member. I hate cramjones, he is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
I am who I am
I see

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by oluwalfa: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Misleading title. But then, as a product of free education, what does one expect?
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
idu1:
Is obvious that, this guy is a very foolish human being. Am an apc e-member. I hate cramjones, he is a hypocrite.
God Bless you brotherly
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by brownlord1: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Clownjones want to reveal himself? Who even give a ffuck about you?

The nigga seeking attention like never before.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2014
RayPsst:
Viewing this topic: Soloter(m), Seun(m),
GentleMimi, opey25(m)

Seun, Good Morning. cheesy

Ohh boy,you bad gan!
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Ayomi088(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Abeg who be this
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by mployer(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Soloter:
He is one of the reasons I visit this forum and not only me. His write-ups are frank and objective. He has a retinue of supporters of which I'm one. If there was a way he could accurately reveal his identity to us only, then I would've suggested he does it.

Lol grin

What other identity do you want?
Dude is FFK.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by mployer(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
oluwalfa:
Misleading title. But then, as a product of free education, what does one expect?

cheesy

I think he would have known better if he paid tuition for his education tongue
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by viczing(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Brahms:

Me too. He's objective just like Uncle Gbawe and some other matured Progressives.

BTW, CramJones, I hope you know what you're tryna do? This PDP Rogues can do anything to bring someone down. Some busy-bodies would start digging stuffs about you and use it against you. I hope you're not a well-known Political Analyst.

In case you wanna hide your Location, please, don't leave any clue in your video (most especially your background).

I see a lot of stuffs happening after the Video. Just be careful. Few of us still care to read from you.
Another crazy ass again, try think before you type na. This guy can't get any better u like him cos he's ya fellow apc member ya apc e goats sucks in 4/5months time yall gonna shut ya traps

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by homesteady(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
the probability of him uploading the video is like 1%
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
Dear friends, supporters and associates. I have decided to reveal myself in an exclusive video on this forum. I will be posting a video that would reveal CramJones on this forum this week. This may lay to rest some speculations that have been going on, and I believe that this video would draw more young ones to the APC. Stay tuned on this page and see this exclusive video that CramJones would be releasing. It would be about a 3 mins video.

Linda Ikeji has agreed to share this video on her blog. Stay tuned to both the CramJones page and Linda Ikeji blog. This will be one hell of an exclusive video.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

So how does a video prove you are Cramjones? factually
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Mamaflex(f): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Following
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by free2ryhme: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
Dear friends, supporters and associates. I have decided to reveal myself in an exclusive video on this forum. I will be posting a video that would reveal CramJones on this forum this week. This may lay to rest some speculations that have been going on, and I believe that this video would draw more young ones to the APC. Stay tuned on this page and see this exclusive video that CramJones would be releasing. It would be about a 3 mins video.

Linda Ikeji has agreed to share this video on her blog. Stay tuned to both the CramJones page and Linda Ikeji blog. This will be one hell of an exclusive video.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

Well sum persins have bin settled
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by omenka(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
Mr. Cramjones is a senile elderly man and former Cabinet members, a closet religious bigot and an embarrassment to public service. He's a bad influence to the youths and a mistake in human skin.
As for his relevance, he doesn't enjoy such imporrtance on this forum, not from PDP ePigs, not even from Majority APC patriots.

#my-opinion
Sadly.... Wonder what really happened...

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2014
omenka:
I will post what APC nairalanders think of cramjones

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
Hiaaaan!! Abeg take it easy o!

sad sad
am with barcanista on these.his a Religious bigot

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Looking forward to it
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2014
omenka:

Some mental problems surpasses the cerebral imbalance of PDP, that even well meaning attempts to rectify might prove dangerous!
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm
Watching in HD
2015 is the year of Rebirth
VOTE wisely

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm
Watching in HD
2015 is the year of Rebirth*
VOTE wisely

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please cut the guy some slack, he got his life to live! If you can abuse him like this, I wonder why you ignore other fools from PDP who made Nairaland worthless ! Comrade, I don't think we need this now!
Thanks!
Well cramjones is giving APC a bad name. I will give you instances...
cramjones:
We are not ashamed to say that we have very strong and close ties with President Zuma. In fact some elements in our party helped fund President Zuma's campaign. We will continue to provide intelligence to the South African govt on the illegal deals that our government engages in. And I can assure you that all illegal monies ferried through South Africa will be confiscated. We will make sure the South African government freezes all assets from the PDP gotten through corrupt means.

We must liberate Nigeria, and South Africa are our friends and brothers!

-CramJones

https://www.nairaland.com/1948024/embarrass-govt-through-president-zuma

What da hell is the meaning of this thread? I will embarrass him before he soils APC's image

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
Mr. Cramjones is a senile elderly man and former Cabinet members, a closet religious bigot and an embarrassment to public service. He's a bad influence to the youths and a mistake in human skin.
As for his relevance, he doesn't enjoy such imporrtance on this forum, not from PDP ePigs, not even from Majority APC patriots.

#my-opinion
judging frm d tone of ur comment, this discriptn fits u perfectly more than d dude u meant it 4.
#MyOpiniontoo

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Canme4u(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Am here.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
I will post what APC nairalanders think of cramjones

Please cut the guy some slack, he got his life to live! If you can abuse him like this, I wonder why you ignore other fools from PDP who made Nairaland worthless ! Comrade, I don't think we need this now!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Please cut the guy some slack, he got his life to live! . If you can abuse him like this, I wonder why you ignore other fools from PDP who made Nairaland worthless ! Comrade, I don't think we need this now!

Thanks!
a case of double standard I guess.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
Well cramjones is giving APC a bad name. I will give you instances...

I will mail you what I think about him, from inside source.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
a case of double standard I guess.

Smh
Whatever
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I will mail you what I think about him, from inside source.
will so appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otti's Shocker As Jonathan Snubs Him In Aba / Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse / Wole Soyinka In His Radical Days As A Pyrate Don (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.