Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones (6370 Views)

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones / Boko Haram speaks on cease fire, chibok (Video) - CramJones / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
Whatever
angry angry angry
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
a case of double standard I guess.

Smh

Ah Ah (with hausa intonation), the guy is mental case, period, he deserved whatever he gets, when you expects more from people like him only for them to turn around and show they have nothing to offer, would naturally elicit such response!
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Ikengawo: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Fani kayode is a comedian. Some are convinced he isnt crack jones lol

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by MyMouth(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2014
I have come to realize that most nairalanders think cramejones is FFK and that is why there is so much hate, even from the APC guys. I no blame them sha, FFK don mess up big time.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by omenka(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace:
I will post what APC nairalanders think of cramjones
Errrm, is it necessary
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by omenka(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2014
MyMouth:
I have come to realize that most nairalanders think cramejones is FFK and that is why there is so much hate, even from the APC guys. I no blame them sha, FFK don mess up big time.
Are you for real Did anyone TRULY think he is FFK?? I never thought for a split second he was.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
omenka:
Errrm, is it necessary
Maybe or maybe not. But the dude is a pathetic case. I am not the type that pretends

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by MyMouth(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2014
omenka:
Are you for real Did anyone TRULY think he is FFK?? I never thought for a split second he was.
Well, personally I don't think he is FFK. But some peeps here feel he is and that accounts for the hate.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by omenka(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Berem, Baccaspace, make una take time oo.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by tellwisdom: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
All these hungry political he-goats don't fail to disappoint with their crave for political appointment. I weep for this country and her youths sad

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by tellwisdom: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
All these hungry political he-goats don't fail to disappoint with their crave for political appointment. I weep for this country and her youths sad
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:
@OP

Don't do it unless you are leaving Nairaland for good never to return. Anonymity is your greatest strength as a poster here since it means you can fully express yourself without worrying about your views making you and anyone associated with you a target in real life.

Nairaland reminds me of the ancient arenas where gladiators fight to kill and maim each other while a bloodthirsty audience bay for more gore and death. Once your real identity is known you are compromised. If you are doing serious things in real life then you should reconsider as it will be obvious to you that there is no profit to be had from revealing who you are to a forum where far more members than is desirable act like ALUU savages. Contribute here and leave it at that. This ensures that when you log off Nairaland you can focus on your other endeavours and pursuits. If you truly know and understand the malevolent nature of many Nairalanders, which drew them to this forum in the first place, you will refrain from this move I think you will regret. You think important, well-known and successful Nigerians do not use Nairaland? Why do you think they all keep their identity secret? You have been warned.

I think I agree with this gentleman. I will no longer release a video, intead i will release a proxy video. I continue to remain cramjones.

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by opiaoku: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:

I think I agree with this gentleman. I will no longer release a video, intead i will release a proxy video. I continue to remain cramjones.

-CramJones

OTU NNE I

SHAMELESS USELESS COWARD

THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA AND PAPA
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by chumakk: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please i need the video. Part one and part two
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Barywhyte(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Itydee:
Why bother to warn him? he is an adult and is responsible for any action or inaction accredited to him. Cramjones the jobless go right ahead and expose your behind just like the pig to be castrated.

But why this venominous hatred? did he snatch your wife? just askin o
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Barywhyte(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

So you fear for your life? I wish to know you.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by AdeniyiA(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
Dear friends, supporters and associates. I have decided to reveal myself in an exclusive video on this forum. I will be posting a video that would reveal CramJones on this forum this week. This may lay to rest some speculations that have been going on, and I believe that this video would draw more young ones to the APC. Stay tuned on this page and see this exclusive video that CramJones would be releasing. It would be about a 3 mins video.

Linda Ikeji has agreed to share this video on her blog. Stay tuned to both the CramJones page and Linda Ikeji blog. This will be one hell of an exclusive video.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones
...and how will that improve my welfare nd well being? undecided
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by texanomaly(f): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmmm...never heard of him before.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by proudly233: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

I knew you'd say this, you are not different from the politicians you criticize even in your sleep,... who never keep to their words.
Now you wonder why we prefer PDP, even though we aren't satisfied with them? They are the lesser evils.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Pataki: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
This attention seeking goat again??

Dude, no one bothers a fly about who or where you are.

You live as if, your whole being depends on this forum.

Can't stand old disgusting being like you.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
proudly233:

I knew you'd say this, you are not different from the politicians you criticize even in your sleep,... who never keep to their words.
Now you wonder why we prefer PDP, even though we aren't satisfied with them? They are the lesser evils.

I will still release a video but a proxy one. I think the gentleman is right. This is an anonymous forum and I think I should remain that way. Contrary to your assertions, I think you should vote people that are listening. I heard and agreed with his wise counsel. Vote who ever you want to vote, but please in what ever you are doing stay away from president Jonathan who only seeks to destroy our dear country.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by proudly233: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:

I will still release a video but a proxy one. I think the gentleman is right. This is an anonymous forum and I think I should remain that way. Contrary to your assertions, I think you should vote people that are listening. I heard and agreed with his wise counsel. Vote who ever you want to vote, but please in what ever you are doing stay away from president Jonathan who only seeks to destroy our dear country.

-CramJones

Since you guys are good listeners, now listen ....: Field Fashola and we will stay away from Jonathan, but since that's not happening, Jonathan until we have a credible opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by EdCure: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
baccaspace: Mr. Cramjones is a senile elderly man and former Cabinet member, a closet religious bigot and an embarrassment to public service. He's a bad influence to the youths and a mistake in human skin. As for his relevance, he doesn't enjoy such imporrtance on this forum, not from PDP ePigs, not even from Majority APC patriots.
#my-opinion
I don't like this post of yours.
You are being unfairly judgemental and unnecessarily antagonistic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
EdCure:

I don't like this post of yours.
You are being unfairly judgemental and unnecessarily antagonistic.
Judgemental? I don't think so! I think I've been fair to Mr. Jones, if he was my friend I' wl tell him the same thing. His age and his past as a fmr cabinet member should have refined his mind and brain. We are talking of someone that has held federal position in the past being and acting bigoted. What example is he showing the youth? Ofcourse we have rogues in government positions, so I am not too surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by OdaNobunaga(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
One thing i know for sure is that the Crame Jones we have now is not being operating by the original handler. So much difference.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
OdaNobunaga:
One thing i know for sure is that the Crame Jones we have now is not being operating by the original handler. So much difference.

CramJones has always been CramJones.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2014
proudly233:

Since you guys are good listeners, now listen ....: Field Fashola and we will stay away from Jonathan, but since that's not happening, Jonathan until we have a credible opposition.

Listening Cramjones, now listen very carefully. If you want the youths to vote for APC then field Fashola as your party's PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. We will not vote for those who have ruled over our fathers to rule over us. We will not vote for guys from "back to the future" who don't understand the way we think, dress, socialize and express ourselves. We will not vote for old anti-democratic personalities who toppled a democratically elected Government through the barrel of a gun. We will not vote for those who are intolerant and will try to impose their ancient ideas on us. We will not vote for someone whose idea of War against Indiscipline is flogging adults with horse-whip to form a queue. We need a change, we need young minds to run the affairs of this country and Fashola has proven to be that someone who will appeal to both the youths and elderly.

By the way, what kind of party preaches change and calls themselves “progressives” but are still stuck with past leaders? To be honest, Nigerians are tired of the tide of corruption under PDP but who wants to be led by a 72 years old who probably prefers hard-copy documents and thumbprint as signature? I think you guys should talk to yourselves because losing is inevitable with the likes of Atiku and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 15, 2014
rudedough:

Listening Cramjones, now listen very carefully. If you want the youths to vote for APC then field Fashola as your party's PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. We will not vote for those who have ruled over our fathers to rule over us. We will not vote for guys from "back to the future" who don't understand the way we think, dress, socialize and express ourselves. We will not vote for old anti-democratic personalities who toppled a democratically elected Government through the barrel of a gun. We will not vote for those who are intolerant and will try to impose their ancient ideas on us. We will not vote for someone whose idea of War against Indiscipline is flogging adults with horse-whip to form a queue. We need a change, we need young minds to run the affairs of this country and Fashola has proven to be that someone who will appeal to both the youths and elderly.

By the way, what kind of party preaches change and calls themselves “progressives” but are still stuck with past leaders? To be honest, Nigerians are tired of the tide of corruption under PDP but who wants to be led by a 72 years old who probably prefers hard-copy documents and thumbprint as signature? I think you guys should talk to yourselves because losing is inevitable with the likes of Atiku and Buhari.

Better to be led by a 72 year old and have the country's wealth used by the country, than to have 56 old with 70% of the country's wealth ferried away in Swiss bank accounts.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Brahms(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
baccaspace:
Judgemental? I don't think so! I think I've been fair to Mr. Jones, if he was my friend I' wl tell him the same thing. His age and his past as a fmr cabinet member should have refined his mind and brain. We are talking of someone that has held federal position in the past being and acting bigoted. What example is he showing the youth? Ofcourse we have rogues in government positions, so I am not too surprised.

Oh! You still believe he's Femi Fani-Kayode? Get over it bro! Just like what EdCure said; stop being an antagonist.

BTW, you are too emotional.
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by Mamaflex(f): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2014
Are we still talking about this? Mtcheew!
Re: Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones by itstpia1: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2014
didnt watch the video, what was there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ajimobi Presents N285bn 2019 Budget Proposal To Oyo Assembly - Photos / Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX / EFCC To Set Up Chemical Lab To Fight Illegal Oil Bunkering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.