Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (16126 Views)

[deleted] / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
missberrypop5:
Had this discussion with male friends, and some made it clear that even in marriage, they prefer older women to younger ones. This was what one of them said,
i quote.
"i prefer older women because they are understandable, they know how to deal with men, because they're experienced in it. They're matured enough to know what to do, what to say, and when to say it. Some are independent, and some can assist you to any level. They understand every move you make, and they seek your happiness."
This is what another said.
"I'm 28 now, ready for marriage. The last thing i'll do is to settle down with a young lady in her 20s, even if i have to, she'll have to be from 28-32. My reasons are clear, family planning is one them.
I will not only marry younger lady but far younger because i fear she might look older than me in few years. I look too babyish/boyish
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2015
mynairatime:
I will not only marry younger lady but far younger because i fear she might look older than me in few years. I look too babyish/boyish
lolx, i understand your point, many men are like that. Even that very much younger lady will one way or the other look older than u are if not properly taken care of.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2015
missberrypop5:
lolx, i understand your point, many men are like that. Even that very much younger lady will one way or the other look older than u are if not properly taken care of.
Well, i don't know ur own definition of 'taken care of'. But i know there are ladies whose husbands give every thing money can buy & yet they cry of not being taken care of. So, I don't understand what u really mean.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
mynairatime:
Well, i don't know ur own definition of 'taken care of'. But i know there are ladies whose husbands give every thing money can buy & yet they cry of not being taken care of. So, I don't understand what u really mean.
for a woman to give birth to a dozen kids and still look sweet 16. That's what i meant.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
missberrypop5:
for a woman to give birth to a dozen kids and still look sweet 16. That's what i meant.
What? A dozen kids & 4? To do what? To sell them, to start football club? To start baby factory business? I love kids more than life. I will rather be visiting ophanage homes everyday to play with kids than having more than the maximum of 4 under my roof.

1 Like

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
mynairatime:
What? A dozen kids & 4? To do what? To sell them, to start football club? To start baby factory business? I love kids more than life. I will rather be visiting ophanage homes everyday to play with kids than having more than the maximum of 4 under my roof.
lol, i'm only trying to say that, most woman tend to age faster due to child birth and those other stuff.
So only if she can take care of her body and be fit, she may not look older than you.

you go get 4kids ok? grin
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
missberrypop5:
lol, i'm only trying to say that, most woman tend to age faster due to child birth and those other stuff.
So only if she can take care of her body and be fit, she may not look older than you.

My poor world is not good for untrained & dirty daughter of good for nothing mother. I get irritated when i match on water, stone, rice, beans...that fall why eating. My stocking always on me, if I know your house is dirty. When i was little confortable than this i used to wash my cloths almost everyday, cos i cant avoid seen dirty cloths in my house. Now, i wash twice in a week. My house? Dirty woman? Is like u are asking a core muslim if he eats dog.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
missberrypop5:

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
missberrypop5:

Hello lady, i didnt say 4kids. i said maximum of 4kids, meaning there is chance of having bellow 4kids but no chance of having above 4kids. If my first two kids are a boy & a girl then no more. If my wife complains, i give her one more. 3kids are enough in that case.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by lexyshady: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gat outa my best relationship eva months ago nd itz was wit an older lady "3yrs older dan I am to b precised" nd d level of undstndin,tolerant, manner nd ways she interpretes nd decode words r outstndin.we analyz nd solve our relationship issues witout 3rd party nd daz simply because of d level of her maturity...I'd simply say she made me unstnd more wat relationship es meant to b nd lately av been wit a much younger gurl nd I just laff insyd of me weneva I spot difrnces nd bliv me, itz to a large xtnt...Doe itz very posble u can aswel find younger woman capable of exhibiting wat d older 1s cld offer but very rare kos dey stil feel dey r @ dia pik which is a problem.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
mynairatime:
My poor world is not good for untrained & dirty daughter of good for nothing mother. I get irritated when i match on water, stone, rice, beans...that fall why eating. My stocking always on me, if I know your house is dirty. When i was little confortable than this i used to wash my cloths almost everyday, cos i cant avoid seen dirty cloths in my house. Now, i wash twice in a week. My house? Dirty woman? Is like u are asking a core muslim if he eats dog.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by iamsolomon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
I'll go for older women...because they are more matured.. nd the sex is always awesome..
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by xtervaganza(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
given the choice and all things being equal i think I'll go for the younger Lady

1 Like

Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Joniboi(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2015
I prefer older ladies cos they are more understanding and not judgemental.
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by webmaster99(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
you see!
most of all this problems would have been avoided if only our eye sights were clear enough

the eye is your guide!
do visit my thread below to know more.
https://www.nairaland.com/6089347/how-natural-eye-solution-made
Re: Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? by Prof0fficial: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
the younger the better...15yrs younger is the ideal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

•Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / When She Says I Dont Know What To Say / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.