Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. (2158 Views)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by zyzxx(m): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
if she is not the listening type, ignore her totally or do u hope she can stil consider u?
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by fightforchange1(f): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
dog her out and then shell leave you alone......do her real bad.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2014
fightforchange1:
dog her out and then shell leave you alone......do her real bad.
i will
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
fightforchange1:

That person is taking advantage of ur affections obviously.
I decided to work with the advice i received here, she called me two times yesterday and two times today but i did not pick her calls. I want to be free from emotional bondage.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by chijoy7(f): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
philantoxx:

urgently
abi ooo
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by oluamid(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Give her excuses not to call her. Don't return her calls and when she calls you don't be in a rush to pick it, rather let it ring a couple of times and even then tell her you are very busy and you'll call her back and hang up.

Same thing applies If she wants to come to your place. Nobody go tell am make she leave you before she does.
Re: If You Don't Want Him Then Leave Him Alone. by Omezuu: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2014
oluamid:
Give her excuses not to call her. Don't return her calls and when she calls you don't be in a rush to pick it, rather let it ring a couple of times and even then tell her you are very busy and you'll call her back and hang up.

Same thing applies If she wants to come to your place. Nobody go tell am make she leave you before she does.
thank you very much. I love this forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Concepts I Find Confusing / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / Advise Needed....... Is She Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.