Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB (9395 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
ola6:
I am a Yoruba Youth Tokan Tokan and I will NEVER in my life vote an over 70 religious bigot in power. I do not know these youths or who they represent but not me and the countless Yoruba Youths around me.

GEJ TILL BUHARI BECOMES A POPE!
GEJ TILL TINUBU REPENTS AND CONFESSES TO FUNSHO WILLIAMS MURDER!

when did anyone start taking omo ale and omo irankiran like you serious here. ain't you the same oloribu sansan urging igbolas on that if the likes of gbawe and aressa get to power in Yoruba land they will smell pepper. phools like you don't know that the next generation of Yoruba leaders are reading the online hate spewed by igbos on us for no just reason, and our opinion will ever be tailored along these hateful comments. plus the fact that gej gave them that audacity. little wonder he was laughing sheepishly when Arthur eze was scolding the Yoruba leaders and race. olofo like you will be used to bo a won orisha meridilogun ile ka'aro ojire gbeyingbeyin ni. iwo kinikan radarada bi igbe aja yi.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
MisterLongman:

GIBBERISH......
Its obvious my Yoruba tribe is bootlicking northern ass because we hope they delivers the presidency to your region in after them....... My tribe has always exhibited the "I before others" traits since time immemorial
Fixed.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
ola6:

You dey mind them. Awon ole, ebi to se wan le se! grin Hunger wan kill them.

you are clinical certified m0ron sired by shkepe drinking oloriburukus... I'm a member of the buhari vanguard.. and we are donating money for the campaign and other electioneering formalities. unlike the hungry saTAN where y'all losers are bought for pittance. ki ara san pa e ni.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:

Fixed.

your brain has been mortgage for one packet of condom. little wonder your thought process is akin to that of an headless earthworm.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by MisterLongman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:

Variable

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omololu007:
boy am not angry,i just hate d way u r showin ao daft u r to d world.igbos in IMO,ENUGU and ABIA voted for tofa a northerner.ur pple are d real slaves if we are to fink u r finkin...grow up boy,lets all vote d person we want on feb 14 2015,let d best man win.nobody is any1 slave in dis nigeria
Whats this one saying?
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
2cato:
the slave will always endorse his slave master come what may.
I know you wouldn't hesitate to prove your fooli$hness beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
GMB is not as gullible as people think.. so APC bigwigs cannot go to GMB's Presidantial Declaration but will send APC Youths.. see Tinubu laughing at GMB grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
is it not funny that peeps always licking @rse of mallowls from time immemorial calling others slave. little wonder all em leaders gat zungeru in there bloodstream. Omar sanda nwachukwu comes to mind.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

My brain has been mortgage for one packet of condom. little wonder my thought process is akin to that of an headless earthworm.
Nawa o o o gringringrin.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
ola6:

You dey mind them. Awon ole, ebi to se wan le se! grin Hunger wan kill them.
with their poor family
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
i commend the folks represented in Yoruba Youth Congress for their patriotic act of endorsing the man of the moment Gen Muhammadu Buhari

I know without any shadow of doubt that this endorsement was done with a lot of critical thinking and Nigeria's future at heart

ADDENDUM: Did anyone notice the speed with which the sorrowful children of sa.TAN have been jumping on this thread to shoot down the patriotic act of the folks in YYC?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yoruba Youths? Is there any organization with such sacrilegious name? Does it exist only on nairaland and in the imagination of the abysmally dismal OP ?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:

Nawa o o o gringringrin.

ain't you a fvcking coward like the cross dressing general from your tribe. couple of post ago you were forming voltron... now I'm here to cut your family tree into worthless log of wood and burn it to cook that non functioning brain of yours and give the ashes to goons to smoke for dinner. all the alaiye gbaje can come up with is editing my post. now I know why the birth certificate of all the worthless offspring of the losers you call parents... gat the word idi0ts stamp on it.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omololu007:
read i wrote up dia !diot,am not talkin.
Now,you can use the Lagoon. gringringrin
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by rosebowl01(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
khayman77:
R u guy fools??!!!!! Which stupid Buhari!!!!! No be only Buhari na Burundi!!!!! Open ya eyes and see wot d future holds 4 u dudes!!!! Dis pple av nothing 2 contribute 2 ya future.........Omo some yorubas r thouqhtless oooo!!!!!!.........M waiting 4 insults

You just insulted a group of people, and you are worried that they might return the favor? who is really "thoughtless" here?
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

you are clinical certified m0ron sired by shkepe drinking oloriburukus... I'm a member of the buhari vanguard.. and we are donating money for the campaign and other electioneering formalities. unlike the hungry saTAN where y'all losers are bought for pittance. ki ara san pa e ni.
you are the clinical certified mor0r son of a poor fuc*k$tard and wretched specimen like a common rat who go about licking the butt and kissing the feet of that coward asthenic jihadist.......

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by yetunsbay(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
everybody know These Youths from Waste region are never consistent in "ranting"

changing like camelon grin
lack time I checked this deluded fellow reside in the so called Waste region.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omololu007:
u wrote a very stup!d comment,yet u dont want to b quoted.!diots lik u rejoice wen pple from benue or taraba says dey are not northerners,but dey r from d middle belt,and dey sopot GEJ.f00ls lik u wont see anytin wrong in dat.but a yoruba man dat sopot a northerner is seen as a slave by daft,clueless f00ls lik u....igbos are also a slave to an ijaw man cos dey will rather vote GEJ an ijaw man dan to vote for a igbo man

u r mad, guilty concience, idiot.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
you are the clinical certified mor0r son of a poor Bleep$tard and wretched specimen like a common rat who go about licking the butt and kissing the feet of that coward asthenic jihadist.......

you waste of conception... what your pride in supporting the most useless president on the milky way... I can see you are afflicted by the same brain damaging syndrome afflicting pej. excess sucking of the salty balls of a brain dead android like gej is really making a mess of the pea sized brain in your hollow cranium.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
ola6:

YOU ARE FOOLISH!

AND U R MAD ( O TI YA WE RE)

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Gbawe: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
soroptimist:
i commend the folks represented in Yoruba Youth Congress for their patriotic act of endorsing the man of the moment Gen Muhammadu Buhari

I know without any shadow of doubt that this endorsement was done with a lot of critical thinking and Nigeria's future at heart

ADDENDUM: Did anyone notice the speed with which the sorrowful children of sa.TAN have been jumping on this thread to shoot down the patriotic act of the folks in YYC?

Bro, this is a group that accused the then ACN (now APC) of hypocrisy in 2012 long before the APC was born. Comical that desperate elements now wish to discredit the YYC because the group has swung behind Buhari. That the YYC now back Buhari shows the mood of the nation the desperately bigoted, clannish and ethnocentric TANdroids and Jonathanians wish to remain blind to. Instead of the prejudiced enemies of progress who support the PDP and GEJ to note that the game may be up they wasting their own time trying to discredit YYC. Pathetic folks.

Press Release | 2 June 2012 Last updated at 00:42 CET
0 Comment
Yoruba youth group berates ACN over opposition to change of UNILAG to MKO Varsity

By Yoruba Youths Congress (YYC)

Select Language​▼
Previous | Next
A Yoruba youths group, the Yoruba Youths Congress (YYC) has accused the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) of supporting the protest that greeted the renaming of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) after the acclaimed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola.

The group said it was appalled that the same ACN government in Lagos State that was able to quell the Lekki Toll Gate protest, using armed Mobile Policemen kept mute when protesters blocked Third Mainland Bridge, making life unbearable for millions of road users.

In a statement issued today by its Director of Media and Publicity, Comrade Funmiso Babarinde, YYC said; "With the seeming underhand support the ACN people and their allies gave to the protest and the party's denial of Abiola's son the ticket to contest the House of Reps, it must now be clear to all Yoruba sons and daughters that CAN and its allies never loved Abiola genuinely."

While commending the Federal Government for recognising Abiola's matrydom for democracy in Nigeria, YYC urged the government to initiate all required legal steps to perfect the change of name.

The group also urged the Federal Government go a step further by releasing the results of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, at least to put the records straight.

"Before, it was clamour for MKO Abiola to be immortalised. Now that it has been done by naming a prestigious institution like the UNILAG after him, what else does these characters want?

"Why is it that these people always like to present we the Yorubas as troublemakers, who will can never be satisfied by anything?

"Or must everything be approached with intent to win cheap political points?

"Was it not from UNILAG that Abiola moved to Epetedo, Lagos for the Epetedo Declaration that led to his arrest and eventual death in detention?

"Definitely, these ACN people, who are obviously behind the protest do not mean well for MKO Abiola and the course he died for and our people should be conscious of the hypocrisy of ACN and its leaders," YYC said.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

when did anyone start taking omo ale and omo irankiran like you serious here. ain't you the same oloribu sansan urging igbolas on that if the likes of gbawe and aressa get to power in Yoruba land they will smell pepper. phools like you don't know that the next generation of Yoruba leaders are reading the online hate spewed by igbos on us for no just reason, and our opinion will ever be tailored along these hateful comments. plus the fact that gej gave them that audacity. little wonder he was laughing sheepishly when Arthur eze was scolding the Yoruba leaders and race. olofo like you will be used to bo a won orisha meridilogun ile ka'aro ojire gbeyingbeyin ni. iwo kinikan radarada bi igbe aja yi.
you have to be checked, its like your family are infected with Ebola virus, I don't know where this idiot1c son of a poor begger emanates from, I just can't imagine an abject creature like you on NL. Oloshi, akidanidani omo ale ofo,
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

Am a fvcking coward like the cross dressing general from my tribe. couple of post ago i was forming voltron... now you are here to cut my family tree into worthless log of wood and burn it to cook that non functioning brain of mine and give the ashes to goons to smoke for dinner. all the alaiye gbaje can come up with is editing my post. now you know why the birth certificate of all the worthless offspring of the losers i call parents... gat the word idi0ts stamp on it.
Fixed.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
you have to be checked, its like your family are infected with Ebola virus, I don't know where this idiot1c son of a poor begger emanates from, I just can't imagine an abject creature like you on NL. Oloshi, akidanidani omo ale ofo,

go and check your quarantined family that the gods have cursed with bubonic plague, Marburg disease, dengue fever and mad cow disease. you grass eating loser sired by apes that killed themselves in recognition of the evil they did by cursing the universe with your miserable birth. wa shey ofo ti e bi ti ara ni. ofo ni omisanwo ma se wa shey ofo danu ki iku gbona ma le e ka ni Iwo ajeku aja yi.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:

Fixed.

swerve didirin and go and play with sand with kids. stop coming here to spew crap if you can't match your lord.... gtfoh and go give yo momma head.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

you waste of conception... what your pride in supporting the most useless president on the milky way... I can see you are afflicted by the same brain damaging syndrome afflicting pej. excess sucking of the salty balls of a brain dead android like gej is really making a mess of the pea sized brain in your hollow cranium.
Oloshi, I don't need a sooth sayer to convince me that you are a fo0l, a stup1d APC paracite, an Illiterate, infact a junky. You have just presented yourself as 1 of the most 1diotic living organism that the Lord God created. A classic example of a poverty striken family. The mating between a corrupt poliTHIEFcian and a street utility who tag herself "APC women leader"......we are all against you
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by yetunsbay(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
ola6:
I am a Yoruba Youth Tokan Tokan and I will NEVER in my life vote an over 70 religious bigot in power. I do not know these youths or who they represent but not me and the countless Yoruba Youths around me.

GEJ TILL BUHARI BECOMES A POPE!
GEJ TILL TINUBU REPENTS AND CONFESSES TO FUNSHO WILLIAMS MURDER!
TAN bigot

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

go and check your quarantined family that the gods have cursed with bubonic plague, Marburg disease, dengue fever and mad cow disease. you grass eating loser sired by apes that killed themselves in recognition of the evil they did by cursing the universe with your miserable birth. wa shey ofo ti e bi ti ara ni. ofo ni omisanwo ma se wa shey ofo danu ki iku gbona ma le e ka ni Iwo ajeku aja yi.
awon Iran di iran ma toro je ni, aye yin oni daa, ti alara ba so pe ko daa fun yii, ajero ko ni je, Oloshi omo anfaani Adugbo (Street Benefit). We are against your stupid pig call Buhari, Baba e le ma toro je lowo won, oriburuku ti yin niyen, #misguided humanitarian rubbish
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Oloshi, I don't need a sooth sayer to convince me that you are a fo0l, a stup1d APC paracite, an Illiterate, infact a junky. You have just presented yourself as 1 of the most 1diotic living organism that the Lord God created. A classic example of a poverty striken family. The mating between a corrupt poliTHIEFcian and a street utility who tag herself "APC women leader"......we are all against you

who need a soothsayer to know that you are cursed from birth... and rely on stipends from the saTAN rallies for living.. cursed maggot you snail-skulled little rabbit. would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. you are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. you are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. you are a foul and disgusting homo habilis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Suspend Amaechi And Onu Now" - PDP Tells Buhari / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists, SERAP Urges UN Security Council / I’m Not Intimidated By Moneybag Politicians, Won’t Step Down – Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.