Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB (9394 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
awon Iran di iran ma toro je ni, aye yin oni daa, ti alara ba so pe ko daa fun yii, ajero ko ni je, Oloshi omo anfaani Adugbo (Street Benefit). We are against your stupid pig call Buhari, Baba e le ma toro je lowo won, oriburuku ti yin niyen, #misguided humanitarian rubbish

gbogbo Iran re lo ma ku iku gbona... e ma sa ile je ni ti e bi tara. iwo ati omo ale jatijati ota awa omo Yoruba to support yen... ewon ni e ma ku si... omo abi pa abe.. omo ti o ye ki iya to fi shey nkan osu danu. nitrope o je ota ile ka'aro ojire ki ounje,omi ati ategu ile na ma gba odi ni ara re ati gbogbo molebi re lati wakati yi lo titi lailai.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

I am a swerve,didirin and i will go and play with sand and kids.i will stop coming here to spew crap if i can't match my lord.... gtfoh and go give my momma h
ead.
Have you seen how stupid you are?.
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by AdekunleBalogun: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sometimes am so ashamed to be a Nigerian going by the comments I read on posted topics on Nairaland, when does endorsing a candidate has to with been slave to somebody, honestly I doubt is these comment were been made by Nigerian or some internet scamers employed by our politicians to cause trouble and to shape our opinions. Since 1999, Nigeria has been governed by 3 presidents 2 from south and 1 from North, now tell me what's the difference among the 3 of them, whose impact have we felt most among them. Now the point of yoruba been slave to anyone, as a yoruba myself I honestly personally don't know what my Igbo brothers are talking about, u called someone coward and reside in her land, you do ur business safely, no security challenges or maybe the mistake the yorubas maybe was not to have chased you out of their land maybe then you will realized how strong they are. Please don't let this politicians divide us for their own benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

who need a soothsayer to know that you are cursed from birth... and rely on stipends from the saTAN rallies for living.. cursed maggot you snail-skulled little rabbit. would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. you are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. you are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. you are a foul and disgusting homo habilis.
its like Buhari have specially employ you to figh for him on NL, but don't worry, by the time I start to swear for you, you will run and leave the work....

Ogun ooooooooooooo

Sango ooooooooo

Obatala ooooooooo

Ayelala oooooooooo

Lerun ooooooooooo

May all these gods mentioned strike you and your entire generation down with Buhari and all other supporters of yours

Aseeeee

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:
Have you seen how stupid you are?.
gringringrin

illiterate !!!!you are a swerve hello.... why are all these PDP consummated numbskulls... go back to primary one... waste of space.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omololu007:
GODDYDAFT is dat all u hav to say.

yes OMOLOLUDAFT. Ejor fi mi le ooo
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:
Sometimes am so ashamed to be a Nigerian going by the comments I read on posted topics on Nairaland, when does endorsing a candidate has to with been slave to somebody, honestly I doubt is these comment were been made by Nigerian or some internet scamers employed by our politicians to cause trouble and to shape our opinions. Since 1999, Nigeria has been governed by 3 presidents 2 from south and 1 from North, now tell me what's the difference among the 3 of them, whose impact have we felt most among them. Now the point of yoruba been slave to anyone, as a yoruba myself I honestly personally don't know what my Igbo brothers are talking about, u called someone coward and reside in her land, you do ur business safely, no security challenges or maybe the mistake the yorubas maybe was not to have chased you out of their land maybe then you will realized how strong they are. Please don't let this politicians divide us for their own benefit.
Coward,go ahead and chase Igbos out!. Lizard.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

illiterate !!!!you are a swerve hello.... why are all these PDP consummated numbskulls... go back to primary one... waste of space.
the Ogun that want to drink your blood is still doing campaign.....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
its like Buhari has specially employ you to figh for him on NL, but don't worry, by the time I start to swear for you, you will run and leave the work....

Ogun ooooooooooooo

Sango ooooooooo

Obatala ooooooooo

Ayelala oooooooooo

Lerun ooooooooooo

May all these gods mentioned strike you and your entire generation down with Buhari and all other supporters of your

Aseeeee

ok let to there I like phools like you....

shishe shishe ooooooooo
iku gbona oooooooooo
ete oooooooooo
Aisan oooooooo
were arin iwowo wo oja oooooo

ati gbogbo ajalu oooooooo

ki oma je ti Iwo ati gbogbo eso ati molebi re...

ki awon orisha meridilogun ile ka'aro ojire ki won shebi le Iwo ati gej ati gbogbo eyin ota ile Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

illiterate like me !!!!.I am a swerve!. hello.... 'why'(where) are all these my APC consummated numbskulls... I will go back to primary one...i am a waste of space.
gringringringringringrin
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

gbogbo Iran re lo ma ku iku gbona... e ma sa ile je ni ti e bi tara. iwo ati omo ale jatijati ota awa omo Yoruba to support yen... ewon ni e ma ku si... omo abi pa abe.. omo ti o ye ki iya to fi shey nkan osu danu. nitrope o je ota ile ka'aro ojire ki ounje,omi ati ategu ile na ma gba odi ni ara re ati gbogbo molebi re lati wakati yi lo titi lailai.
I will make sure I bring your picture to NL when Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Ayelala etc strike you and your family down. Fo betraying the entire Yoruba race!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
the Ogun that want to drink your blood is still doing campaign.....

Ogun ni yio fi eje gbogbo idile re we ni ose yi.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

ok let to there I like phools like you....

shishe shishe ooooooooo
iku gbona oooooooooo
ete oooooooooo
Aisan oooooooo
were arin iwowo wo oja oooooo

ati gbogbo ajalu oooooooo

ki oma je ti Iwo ati gbogbo eso ati molebi re...

ki awon orisha meridilogun ile ka'aro ojire ki won shebi le Iwo ati gej ati gbogbo eyin ota ile Yoruba.
Ara oooooooo
Obaluaye oooooo

Arun giri

Arun gbigbona

Arun ti o se wo

Kijipa ooooo

Ebola ooooo

Aids oooo

Itosi oooooo

Gbo aisan yii lo ma pa gbo iran di iran danu, the entire of your generation upto the 20th generation will die of this curse I place on you this night, simply because you betrayed the Yoruba race

Too abala esu
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I will make sure I bring your picture to NL when Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Ayelala etc strike you and your family down. Fo betraying the entire Yoruba race!!

abeg do sharp failure to do that gbogbo idile re niyio wo Ku ni. iku owowo ni gbogbo molebi re ma wo ku ni.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

Ogun ni yio fi eje gbogbo idile re we ni ose yi.
ogun will swim inside the blood of your entire family
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by fluteman: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:

Mr man shut it......you are the typical Omo ale Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

abeg do sharp failure to do that gbogbo idile re niyio wo Ku ni. iku owowo ni gbogbo molebi re ma wo ku ni.
iku ojiji loma pa gbogbo ebi, ara ati ore ti o ni, aisan digbolugi maa ko lu yin ni

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by AdekunleBalogun: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:

Coward,go ahead and chase Igbos out!. Lizard.

U seems angry, u can't handle the truth. That's not even my point, forgive me if I make reference to my Igbos brothers but my point is we need to join hands together and elect a leader that would move this country forward, fighting btw tribes will not get us there, division btw regions will not help us....

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
fluteman:

Mr man shut it......you are the typical Omo ale Yoruba
Your father is the typical Omo Ale Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Ara oooooooo
Obaluaye oooooo

Arun giri

Arun gbigbona

Arun ti o se wo

Kijipa ooooo

Ebola ooooo

Aids oooo

Itosi oooooo

Gbo aisan yii lo ma pa gbo iran di iran danu, the entire of your generation upto the 20th generation will die of this curse I place on you this night, simply because you betrayed the Yoruba race

Too abala esu

bubonic plague, aisan ti o gbo Ogun,Ebola zaiire and Congo strain,mad cow disease, dengue fever,SARS, bird flu,HIV ni yio pa gbogbo molebi re... for supporting a clear enemy of the Yoruba's... that called our leaders rascals, that gave the omo irankiran audacity to spew rubbish about us and and our heritage... that want to enthrone the worst of us in ile ka aro ojire, that said the only criteria for doing any project in ekiti and osun is for them to vote omo ales into power .. iku esin wa ku gbeyingbeyin.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
AdekunleBalogun:

U seems angry, u can't handle the truth. That's not even my point, forgive me if I make reference to my Igbos brothers but my point is we need to join hands together and elect a leader that would move this country forward, fighting btw tribes will not get us there, division btw regions will not help us....
Cheers!.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
ogun will swim inside the blood of your entire family

HIV virus and evd virus and Marburg virus will use the blood stream of your entire family as it permanent abode.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

bubonic plague, aisan ti o gbo Ogun,Ebola zaiire and Congo strain,mad cow disease, dengue fever,SARS, bird flu,HIV ni yio pa gbogbo molebi re... for supporting a clear enemy of the Yoruba's... that called our leaders rascals, that gave the omo irankiran audacity to spew rubbish about us and and our heritage... that want to enthrone the worst of us in ile ka aro ojire, that said the only criteria for doing any project in ekiti and osun is for them to vote omo ales into power .. iku esin wa ku gbeyingbeyin.
I don't need to stress myself about your useless comments. I know very soon, they will transport your corps to the forest
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lord Jesus

See curses flying everywhere

Which kain thread be this nah

Which kain wahala be this nah

Na wah oooooooo
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

HIV virus and evd virus and Marburg virus will use the blood stream of my entire family as it permanent abode.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
iku ojiji loma pa gbogbo ebi, ara ati ore ti o ni, aisan digbolugi maa ko lu yin ni

werey ton iri iwowo ni oja ni yio kolu gbogbo ebi, ara ati ojulumo re... iku esin ati iku janmo ni yio je to gbogbo eka yin.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=RebelLeader15 post=27147968][/quote]

shey o ti su e ni??olofo omo ti o ye kan ti fi sanitary pad nu danu. mack truck lo ma run e ma titi marose.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

werey ton iri iwowo ni oja ni yio kolu gbogbo ebi, ara ati ojulumo re... iku esin ati iku janmo ni yio je to gbogbo eka yin.
Ejo lo ma bu Baba e je nibi to ba sun si lale yii, Ara loma pa gbo ebi e nibi ti wan sun si lala yii, iwo fun ra re, Moto loma pa e, nibi to ba sun si
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
pentagonal:

shey o ti su e ni??olofo omo ti o ye kan ti fi sanitary pad nu danu. mack truck lo ma run e ma titi marose.
Aja loma je oku iya ee
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I don't need to stress myself about your useless comments. I know very soon, they will transport your corps to the forest

aja lo ma je oku gbogbo molebi re bi a won ti Ebola pa ni Liberia.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
lacasa:
Some people from "that" region will not like this endorsement.

Hehehe ....grin grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Ejo lo ma bu Baba e je nibi to ba sun si lale yii, Ara loma pa gbo ebi e nibi ti wan sun si lala yii, iwo fun ra re, Moto loma pa e, nibi to ba sun si

akeke ati oyin lo ma sanpa gbogbo molebi re ni ale yi... a won arindin to bi e ojo okuta lo ma ro pa won.. a won molebi re to ku gbogbo ajalu ni bibeli ati qurani loma bawon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Government Takes Custody Of Two Abandoned Children (Photos) / ACN Loses Another Council To PDP / "Suspend Amaechi And Onu Now" - PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.