Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB (9356 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Omimah: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
The worse mistake 2 make in life is 2 trust a Yoruba person. There prefer being slaves and boy boy 2 de abokis even wen der claim 2 b de most educated tribe in Nigeria. I am sayin dis out of experience so no 1 shd quote me oooo. God bless Nigerians.
What experience have you got? Have you not read where Azikiwe called himself the beautiful bride of the north?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by lacasa: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Some people from "that" region will not like this endorsement.

Hehehe ....grin grin
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
double post.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by pentagonal: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
GMB gat the vote of awa omo ile ka'ojire.. sai GMB... and I can see some thoughtless vermin from the erosion ravaged curseland. shouting slave is it not funny that the perpetual slave and agip of the Nigerian nation spew trash. we remember the life slave of shagari,balewa,tofa and lately atiku. what else do one expect from peeps with no guiding principle except pocket and selfish interest Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
As much as I hate commenting on politics, I must say this post has forced me to.

Who are these Yoruba Youth Congress?

Who are the founders?

Who are the members?

Whats their objective?

How come they don't have a website or any referral link?

Where do they operate from?

I think as a 'socio-cultural' group, it should seek to achieve Yoruba agenda (whatever the collective yearning of the region is/are) and also protect Yoruba culture NOT endorsing or taking sides in the 2015 polticking games and beyond.

Summarily, I think this group is a fraud and should not be taken serious. Just like any Yoruba whose motive is to further the course of any political party whatsoever rather than strike for deals that will better the Yoruba group.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Ryabcool(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
YYC? Why does YYC seem like Yahoo Yahoo Congress? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Gbawe: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omimah:

Yoruba people have always been known to be religious tolerant. They have been known for not considering the religion of a person before voting for him. In fact nobody uses religion to campaign. But today there are some people that go about in the South West saying the leaders of APC are moslems, and are planning to bring Islamic fanatics like Buhari, Atiku or Kwankwoso as their flagbearer. How can we help to rd-orientate the Yoruba people that are thinking along this line?

I get you now. In my own private capacity I have continuously urged all Nigerians, not Yoruba alone, to look beyond ethnic and religious prejudice for the betterment of our Nation. Yet, things are what they are. This is simply the time to pick and sell your camp. You cannot please everyone same as you cannot teach grown adults how to think. I understand you but I think we will not have a problem promoting Buhari this time around in the SW and placing his candidacy above ethnically biased prejudice and judgement if he emerges the APC presidential candidate. I say this as someone who supported Ribadu passionately in 2011.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by kuderrich: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
This thread av bn a mistake,wc yoruba congress endorse who?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by 500GP: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:
Slave boy,we ain't slaves to Ijaw,ask Jonathan.
A slave does answer his slavemasters name,to either be like him,or please him,that's why you see 'Ebele Azikiwe',not the other way round.
Again,check out the name of 'most' Yoruba Leaders,they have either Hausa or Fulani name in their name,as most Nigerians has English names in their names,depicting English influence.

Slave-boy,such explamplifies modern colonization,by your slavemaster.

You can as well ask Jonathan why he didn't attach yoruba name to his name.He knows who is who,in Nigerian politics.
He knows the actual sophisticated tribe that pulls the string in Nigeria.
The tribe that bounced back,after 3yrs of utter-desecration,as opined by 'Ode-kunle'.
He knows the tribe that produced the very first president Nigeria ever had(don't care whether ceremonial,or anything you choose to call it).
He knows the tribe that is doing Nigeria and Africa proud,both in sports,in trade and investment,in science and technology(producing the first indigenous auto brand Innoson,not in Nigeria,but in Africa.producing the first potent African mass-killer bomb Ogbunigwe,etc)and all other spheres of human endeavours,even after 20pounds economic policy of the Nigerian government,as champoined by the 'used and dumped/ rat medicine drinker' Awo.

Nigerians,Africans,and of course,the world at large,knows the real sophisticated tribe/nation,in Nigeria.
Not those using Ibadan/Lagos media,to ascribe it to themselves,and thinks thats how 'sophistication' works,or is being gotten.

WHAT'S YOU TYPED? THIS IS MEANINGLESS

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Tessy2009(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Front page plsssss[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt]
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by BlackTechnology: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin

Buhari, trust Yorubas at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
500GP:

Really?. gringrin
Do you lack comprehension?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by skyfall: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Every sensible Nigerian should be voting for Buhari, hoping he's eventually fielded by the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Remarkable: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
When was the last time "such declaration" or party backed by the region won a presidential election?

exactly... never!

From Awolowo who failed...

to Falae, Buhari and Rubatu....

failure, failure, failure and more failure!

Do you agree or disagree?

Truth is staring you in the face...

recognize?
johnmartus:
oloribu you heard goodnews fear done grip you anyway am not blame you meanwhile you know such declaration from yoruba people always lead to win

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Canme4u(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mo fi gbogbo ara sii. Eyin Omo oodua Ta leyin o diibo aare fun??

Ogagun Muhanmodu Buari ni ooo!!!

APC Change.

#TeamKickOutAllCluelessnessIn2015

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Evathyst(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:
Slaves rolling on the ground for their slavemasters since time immemorial!.

Who is still doubting the betrayal nature of Yorubas,in Southern Nigeria politics?.

When are these arsholes of a dark-brain,gonna be free from their taskmasters,even in thìs century,when slavery has been abolished?.

Permit me to have a soft sport for some sensible Yorubas,both here in Nairaland,and in real life!.

Na wa o! Som tyms I wish nairaland had d ignored button, Wld av simply ignored ur senseless post. but 4d sake of other jingoists I wld like to enlighten u on how not to throw tantrums.

Now let's get started. in Wat way av d Yorubas benefitted from GEJ dt wil warrant dem voting for him lyk dey did in 2011? also, here is an administration dt treated us wit utmost disdain by sidelining us. Sentiments apart, wat has GEJ reali done to deserve a re-election? Is it in d area of security, Education, Agriculture, Commerce, Power & Steel, Health care, Housing, Employment? Just mention.

Lastly, if d western region decides not to vote him I don't think dt warrants such 'betrayal tag' U'r putting on us. It's politics Bro, nd we av a ryt to support or oppose whoever we chose to.

Unlyk u, I'll not resort to name-calling & tantrum throwing to buttress my point. A logical argument would suffice. wink

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by igbinigiejeff(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pls Let the endorsement keep comeing in; 2mrro is the Dday. we are waiting for our general to declare !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
500GP:

very meaningless. Imagine the dude saying the "Ebele" in Jonathan is Ibo name. I wonder wen Ebelemi, a pure Ijaw name become Igbo. The other day one ignorant Jonathanian was calling Dieziani Maduekwe Ibo and later said she's ikwerre, until I schooled him that she's 100% Ijaw from Bayelsa State but uses Maduekwe because she married an igbo man. That dude is a clown!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omololu007:
guy is it dat u r stupid or wot,wot of igbos dat are ready to kill any igbo man dat doesnt sopot GEJ in 2015.f00l lik u shuld b kickd out of nairaland,cox u dont fink before u typ
Guess i av' hitten you hard?. gringrin.
Oya jump into lagoon.

But before you do that,

If you truly know who Igbos are,you won't say all Igbos are supporting Gej.
I for instance,the ONLY reason am supporting Gej is that,the monopolization of Nigerian government,by Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy,must be dismantled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Omololu007:
u didnt hit me hard,i just hate pple who mak stup!d comment.yoruba youth congress are not speakin for yorubas,dey r speakin for diaself and family...we still hav yorubas dat will vote GEJ,so u callin yorubas slaves,shows u r so foolish.
But i was stating the obvious.
This act of slavery didn't start today,it av' been their from time immemorial.
BTW,read my comment again,i actually stated it their,that 'i have soft sport' for good Yorubas both here and in real life.
It depends the category you fall into.
Mind you,i don't like generalization,but you see,when 80% of Eggs in a basket is bad,it is always being assumed that all is bad.
Yorubas has always betrayed the cause of their southern neighbours,in utter obedience of their northern lords and masters.
Don't be offended,am being blunt with the truth. gringrin
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by ola6: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
I am a Yoruba Youth Tokan Tokan and I will NEVER in my life vote an over 70 religious bigot in power. I do not know these youths or who they represent but not me and the countless Yoruba Youths around me.

GEJ TILL BUHARI BECOMES A POPE!
GEJ TILL TINUBU REPENTS AND CONFESSES TO FUNSHO WILLIAMS MURDER!
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by RebelLeader15(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
So we have Yoruba Youth Congress leaders and members in which we the core Yorubas don't belong to.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by ola6: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
The worse mistake 2 make in life is 2 trust a Yoruba person. There prefer being slaves and boy boy 2 de abokis even wen der claim 2 b de most educated tribe in Nigeria. I am sayin dis out of experience so no 1 shd quote me oooo. God bless Nigerians.

YOU ARE FOOLISH!
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by ola6: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
RebelLeader15:
So we have Yoruba Youth Congress leaders and members in which we the core Yorubas don't belong to.

You dey mind them. Awon ole, ebi to se wan le se! grin Hunger wan kill them.
Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by MisterLongman(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Donmarrius:
Slave boy,we ain't slaves to Ijaw,ask Jonathan.
A slave does answer his slavemasters name,to either be like him,or please him,that's why you see 'Ebele Azikiwe',not the other way round.
Again,check out the name of 'most' Yoruba Leaders,they have either Hausa or Fulani name in their name,as most Nigerians has English names in their names,depicting English influence.

Slave-boy,such explamplifies modern colonization,by your slavemaster.

You can as well ask Jonathan why he didn't attach yoruba name to his name.He knows who is who,in Nigerian politics.
He knows the actual sophisticated tribe that pulls the string in Nigeria.
The tribe that bounced back,after 3yrs of utter-desecration,as opined by 'Ode-kunle'.
He knows the tribe that produced the very first president Nigeria ever had(don't care whether ceremonial,or anything you choose to call it).
He knows the tribe that is doing Nigeria and Africa proud,both in sports,in trade and investment,in science and technology(producing the first indigenous auto brand Innoson,not in Nigeria,but in Africa.producing the first potent African mass-killer bomb Ogbunigwe,etc)and all other spheres of human endeavours,even after 20pounds economic policy of the Nigerian government,as champoined by the 'used and dumped/ rat medicine drinker' Awo.

Nigerians,Africans,and of course,the world at large,knows the real sophisticated tribe/nation,in Nigeria.
Not those using Ibadan/Lagos media,to ascribe it to themselves,and thinks thats how 'sophistication' works,or is being gotten.

GIBBERISH......
Its obvious your tribe is bootlicking GEJ's ass because you hope he delivers the presidency to your region in 2019....... Your tribe have always exhibited the "I before others" traits since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB by Donmarrius: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Evathyst:
Na wa o! Som tyms I wish nairaland had d ignored button, Wld av simply ignored ur senseless post. but 4d sake of other jingoists I wld like to enlighten u on how not to throw tantrums.

Now let's get started. in Wat way av d Yorubas benefitted from GEJ dt wil warrant dem voting for him lyk dey did in 2011? also, here is an administration dt treated us wit utmost disdain by sidelining us. Sentiments apart, wat has GEJ reali done to deserve a re-election? Is it in d area of security, Education, Agriculture, Commerce, Power & Steel, Health care, Housing, Employment? Just mention.

Lastly, if d western region decides not to vote him I don't think dt warrants such 'betrayal tag' U'r putting on us. It's politics Bro, nd we av a ryt to support or oppose whoever we chose to.

Unlyk u, I'll not resort to name-calling & tantrum throwing to buttress my point. A logical argument would suffice. wink
You mean sidelining you from stomach infrastucture,which the SW is known for?.
Are you aware that Tinubu was paid by Gej in 2011,to deliver SW which was under his command via ACN?.
Tinubu mortgaged your future.
Are you also aware that,Tinubu in utter obedience to his masters up north,sold the speakership position meant for SW,to the north?.
Putting the above issues into consideration,the question is,who actually short changed SW under this administration,Gej or Tinubu?.
BTW,Gej has done a lot,from revitalization of rail-lines,to power improvement,to Job creation via Sure-P,etc.
If i understand your anger,its not because of under performance of Gej,that you are angry with Gej,but because you feel that your people isn't enjoying the proverbial national cake.what did Obj your brother do for Igbos in hìs 8yrs administration?. Mtchww!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Election Result From Taraba / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA / Nigeria - Swiss Court Sentences Dictator's Son - Abba Abacha,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.