Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. (20658 Views)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. / Violence And Christianity Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Traware, you really dey mad. grin
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Ymodulus: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
sounds good............

OK how do we do it?

Hangout group? Or WhatsApp group??
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2014
rationalmind:

I watch football, surf the web, stream videos on YouTube, visit friends, occasionally hang out, and of course, read books

Isn't that a fun filled life? grin

Boring guy.. tongue
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Tallesty1(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Ymodulus:

OK how do we do it?

Hangout group? Or WhatsApp group??
I prefer whatsapp
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
I prefer whatsapp
Seconded.
Tag: AirborneLacer, MizMyColi, Ymodulus
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by traware(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
musKeeto:

Boring guy.. tongue
Every woman on the surface of the earth libido killer
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Ymodulus: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Xcapist:

Seconded.

OK.

Now check my profile. Under location you will see my phone number. Just send me a WhatsApp message and I will respond by adding you to the group.

Sorry for the stress of you getting the number I just don't want to paste it on a public forum
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by traware(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
musKeeto:
Traware, you really dey mad. grin
Sir,no be my fault.It has been claimed by 'palmyists' in my village that the spit makes the palmy more nutritious.I aint ready to argue with their years of field experience
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
musKeeto:

Boring guy.. tongue

grin

In anony's voice

*Isn't that your subjective opinion? I hope you don't consider it objective as doing so implies you accept a creator exists.* cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
rationalmind:

grin

In anony's voice

*Isn't that your subjective opinion? I hope you don't consider it objective as doing so implies you accept a creator exists.* cheesy

grin grin hhaaha, the creator made us all. Even the atheist with deeper life values grin.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Crocz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mehn!...been long I comment on NL but what da hell is happening here...Holy God!

Did all of you consult Ifa before you begin to spill those sh*t about God?

One wise man once said "Live like there is God and if there isn't you have nothing to lose"

Christianity thou undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
musKeeto:

grin grin hhaaha, the creator made us all. Even the atheist with deeper life values grin.

grin

And the atheist who doesn't miss Sunday mass grin
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Xcapist:

Seconded.

I'm not registered on those chat platforms and TBH I don't have any intention of signing up there.

It's just FB and Twitter.
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Crocz:
Mehn!...been long I comment on NL but what da hell is happening here...Holy God!

One wise man once said "Live like there is God and if there isn't you have nothing to lose"

What is to be gained? What would be lost? What makes a relationship with an unseen creator necessary?

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2014
rationalmind:

grin

And the atheist who doesn't miss Sunday mass grin
Hhahaah, it is just business. grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by qstar(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
kiss grin

What happened to apatheist?

Haven't seen him around, lately.
MizMyColi, you should know
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by MizMyColi(f): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

What happened to apatheist?

Haven't seen him around, lately.
MizMyColi, you should know

The moniker, Apatheist is dead, gone for good on NL.
His last word to me?

ok

sad
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by qstar(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

The moniker, Apatheist is dead, gone for good on NL.
His last word to me?

ok

sad

He could've leaked his new handle to you; or i thought you guys were in touch, offline or something?
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by qstar(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Crocz:

Your wiseman is not really wise. Which of the Gods did he tell you to believe? hasn't he figured out that there are as many gods as hell?
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by MizMyColi(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

He could've leaked his new handle to you; or i thought you guys were in touch, offline or something?

Yeah, we are, just a few emails.
His kind of person thrives alot on being seen as mysterious.

He doesn't make close friends easily, but if he ever considers you one, then you have a loyalist for life.

He'd actually admitted owning other monikers.

I made attempts to get to know him better but he somehow shut me out at the time, I decided not to push it, give him time.

We'd actually agreed that I'll know his name and put a face to him on my birthday (more like a birthday gift) angry undecided
LoL

He was that weird.

I liked him all the same. cheesy
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by qstar(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Anyways, good to know he's still kicking

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by Crocz(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2014
qstar:

Your wiseman is not really wise. Which of the Gods did he tell you to believe? hasn't he figured out that there are as many gods as hell?

Lolz...whatever you belief in, whatever your definition or perception of God, you'll realise there is only one creator in the end...and whatever way you see Him is by your own discretion and belief
Re: OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. by qstar(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...whatever you belief in, whatever your definition or perception of God, you'll realise there is only one creator in the end...and whatever way you see Him is by your own discretion and belief

Wouldn't you want to stop prevaricating like the "wise man"?

What makes you think there's only one creator? and which "one-creator" do you believe in? To what end?

Is it enough to just believe in any creator, any one at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / Are Hebrews Really Black People ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.