Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife (1199 Views)

John Dumelo Shares Opinion On How A Man Should Treat His Woman... Do You Agree? / 2 Sugar Mummy Wants A Loving Man For A Discreet Relationship / 27 Characteristics Of A Loving Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by olapam(f): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
So guys listen up I want to hear different views as to how you should treat your woman. Your wife is loving , respectful, undemanding , very hardworking in the house , she makes sure you eat good food, wear clean clothes she washes like a machine, she cleans, etc she satisfies you in bed. Now you need to shop remember I said she is undemanding . A once in year occassion has come for you to shop. She needs new stuff from pant to toes .her own stuff ure comfrtable to pay okiriki shoes 2,5k or 3k ,myb 3pairs or clothes . I need bag your reply I don't hev money, I need neckless and watch yo reply I dnt hev money for nonsense. but your own you will be comfortable to buy Zahara shoe price 20k, watch 10k, trouser and shirt 15k etc. WHY MEN are we not worth it
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by Gflat: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
So you never took
time to study him before getting married
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by olapam(f): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
G wateva yo name is wether ure a man or woman am just a voice for most women out ther who are voiceless I hev a beauty parlor were woman talk and its sad what they are going thru so I need positive views if u don't this thread isn't for u
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by SaintMog(m): 2:11am On Oct 15, 2014
I only come to nairaland to laugh.
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by MisterLongman(m): 2:24am On Oct 15, 2014
SaintMog:
I only come to nairaland to laugh.
At yourself right
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by Galads(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
I actually read and passed but my conscience drew me back.
First of all, am not married but I think I have a hint on how I will treat my wife because I know am gona be a loving guy.
The greatest help a lady can do for herself is to marry a guy they are both compartible but I most say, only God can open your eyes to that. Am marrying somebody I really love, I have seen how compartible we are so must of the things you mentioned she won't have to do them alone if am around and free. If we can't afford a washing machine, most times we wash together its really fun, am back from work and she is in the kitchen we will finish the cooking together. Both situations mentioned above, i might not touch anything but sitting with her to keep her company won't be a bad idea and help were necessary. Why for heaven's sake will my wife shop once in a year? Before I buy a shirt she should have bought 5. Your wife is your eyes outside. People judge you from your wife's appearance. From your write up @ op, they are House mates now cos The love is gone. And I won't advice any woman to be a full time house wife. For any woman to have time to do all those I guess she is jobless. My 2cent
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by olapam(f): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2014
At Gallards thanx for your input all u said was sweet some of . I knw of many women who were working before marriage mking dud money for themselves once they get married the man will stop wife from working to tek care of the house or because he I s scared she may be tempted to cheat or he has too much pride if the woman is tkng care of herself. Bt still man are doing it . More thoughts plis
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by Mprex(f): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2014
The first poster was right, didnt u study the man before marrying him

Btw, why cant you buy your stuff and be happy, must he buy them for you angry
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Galads:
I actually read and passed but my conscience drew me back.
First of all, am not married but I think I have a hint on how I will treat my wife because I know am gona be a loving guy.
The greatest help a lady can do for herself is to marry a guy they are both compartible but I most say, only God can open your eyes to that. Am marrying somebody I really love, I have seen how compartible we are so must of the things you mentioned she won't have to do them alone if am around and free. If we can't afford a washing machine, most times we wash together its really fun, am back from work and she is in the kitchen we will finish the cooking together. Both situations mentioned above, i might not touch anything but sitting with her to keep her company won't be a bad idea and help were necessary. Why for heaven's sake will my wife shop once in a year? Before I buy a shirt she should have bought 5. Your wife is your eyes outside. People judge you from your wife's appearance. From your write up @ op, they are House mates now cos The love is gone. And I won't advice any woman to be a full time house wife. For any woman to have time to do all those I guess she is jobless. My 2cent

A woman who dedicates her full time to take care of her home is more jobfull than some career women..Takingcare of the home is not a piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2014
olapam:
G wateva yo name is wether ure a man or woman am just a voice for most women out ther who are voiceless I hev a beauty parlor were woman talk and its sad what they are going thru so I need positive views if u don't this thread isn't for u

Is that why you are typing in shorthand?
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by BluePearls(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2014
Just LOVE her!
Re: How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife by olapam(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am sure the negative views here are the stingiest men ever. The woman was working before she got married nw married the husband says don't work whatever u need I wil provide but its not like that again even if she wants to work the husband doesn't allow her. The other post you say ddnt u study him before marriage some men are so genorous before getting the price after that ure on your own

(1) (Reply)

After Yes, Whats Next? / Relationship Advice Needed Please / bestie escaped bn caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.