Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pot Belly Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly Girls (83214 Views)

Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached) / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly Girls by jam00741ymail(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
cheesy tongue Too much sex with extra lenth Dicks, different sperm ,eating late at nites,sleeping everytime can cause pot belly even too much alcohol. Girls of nowadays competes with their boy friends on who can finish a catonn of beer within short time tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Misogynist2014(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
prettythicksme:
ladies with potbellies are ladies who drink,you guys too should stop taking your gf to bar there are reasonable and relaxing place to take them i don't like girls drinking.As i don born so you no go know i am married with kid,my tommy is so flat.
Most Nigerian women weigh more than a juvenile elephant(calf), including you, until proven wrong. tongue God knows that I hate seeing 'fleshy' women with flabby stomach. angry

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Its indeed disgusting, I tell you, seeing a lady who has never being pregnant but yet, parading her big tummy around without knowing how to engage in an exercise undecided undecided...

the most funny ones, are the belly with four ears
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Aida13: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
sauceny:
Most african women care less about em looks,compared to their foreign counterparts.

Datz why when u take a typical 9ja gurl to a restaurant/fast food joint & u ask her to pick what ever she wants,
[size=14pt]she picks & picks & might mistakenly pick d attendant shocked as well[/size]....Forgetting that all she took goes into her stomach.

What annoys me the most is;seeing a gurl that has a big butt & also have a big/pot/protruding belly...

yeee lmao which kain girls you dey carry comot sef grin grin

It's just plain greed and lack of discipline. Simple. If you don't have a mercury-fast metabolism or an active lifestyle, no point stuffing your face every chance you get. And with the stress of surviving in this crazy world you see chicks turning to food for comfort. But when you realize you can feel better about yourself just by looking great and being healthy, you won't hesitate to make that extra effort. Try it today. One step, one small portion of food at a time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Heebucun(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
LAZINESS that is just it.They are too lazy to do exercise.check for way to reduce it.Too lazy to cook different dishes.Too lazy to change eating habit.too lazy to try somtin new
I notice am getting bigger and growing as$ tho my stomach is very flat and am slim but still yet am exercising daily and checking what I eat.I won't wait till its too big and firmless.so don't wait till your Stomach is big u can caution it now by Just walking briskly for 30min daily and reducing junk and starch intakes

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly Girls by arimahoseloka(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Na osho free dey cause am. fee food, free beer, free transport free cloth. everything women want free. and u know what they say? free Tins dey purge Belle

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by 4har5y: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
See all dese useless comments. Some people are so ignorant.
are u guilty of dis
Re: Pot Belly Girls by pekelepekele(m): 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Women tend to have pot bellies after delivering a baby , Most ladies that you see out there with pot bellies are all After 1 , 2 or more and the cause of that is due to either the lady in question doesn't

take good care of herself after putting to bed , Like making someone press her tummy for her with towel in hot water regularly for like a month after she delivers a baby or she went through the cesarean method to give birth to her child because that way there is no way she can press her sewn tummy down with hot water and she will definitely have a pot belly.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Major turn-off.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Heebucun:
LAZINESS that is just it.They are too lazy to do exercise.check for way to reduce it.Too lazy to cook different dishes.Too lazy to change eating habit.too lazy to try somtin new
I notice am getting bigger and growing as$ tho my stomach is very flat and am slim but still yet am exercising daily and checking what I eat.I won't wait till its too big and firmless.so don't wait till your Stomach is big u can caution it now by Just walking briskly for 30min daily and reducing junk and starch intakes

pls dear,you gonna teach on the next topic.

what causes big ass in girls of nowadays and way to prevent or control it.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Edusouls(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hahaha, chai african women and their vry stupid, vry silly excuses, go and check out ur fellow white girls of the same age range, and see how superp and elegant they look, super sexy with flat tommies, they diet reasonably, exercise regularly, vry healthy habits, they look and thouroghly take care of themselves..the black woman is a much more duller and lousy counterpart, careless, eat anyhow, vry lazy, vry unhealthy habits, how many girls do morning walk or run? Look and observe if u can see any in u area. White girls most of them have bicycles and skipping ropes, black girls dont cherish such things they see it as childish, una know nahh niger girls, bb, i pad, i phone, galaxy , na wetin be the koko.. White girls re far much better than black woman in almost every area, african girls re management assets..too myopic, selfish,nasty,materialistic, nagging, argues a lot and worst of all vry unfaithful and dishonest..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
pekelepekele:
Women tend to have pot bellies after delivering a baby , Most ladies that you see out there with pot bellies are all After 1 , 2 or more and the cause of this is due to either the lady in question doesn't

take good care of herself after child birth , Like making someone press her tummy for her with towel in hot water after she delivers a baby or she went through the cesarean method to give birth to her child because that way there is no way she can press her sewn tummy down with hot water and she will definitely have a pot belly.

so what of the single women with pot belly
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Princecharmin(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Coz guys pack too much sperm in them which goes and stays in the belly!! embarassed guys are now transferrin their pot belly disease to us! God have mercy angry
y am i not surprised?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by pekelepekele(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chuks16:

so what of the single women with pot belly

single doesn't mean she has no kids but if any woman have a pot belly without having any child it can't be the protruding one that we see everywhere
Re: Pot Belly Girls by larablinks(f): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
It's because [color=#770077][/color] must of them re glutton.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by prettiest1(f): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
dboye:
It's becoming so rampant this days, our medical personnel should research on this and give these ladies advise.
Has the medical personnel finish researching for advice for the men?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
pekelepekele:

single doesn't mean she has no kids but if any woman have a pot belly without having any child it can't be the protruding one that we see everywhere

so the mothers are only women with pot belly?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by 50calibre(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
There are not many things which turns me off faster than big tummy or love handles on women; I find them absolutely disgusting!!

The truth is, only very few girls can boast of a flat tummy, that's why most girls are insecure especially when nake*d, hence they always want the lights turned off. grin
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Reference(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
frank043:
Greed,indiscipline,gluttony,and too many boyfriends buying them useless junkie food items,and instead of sharing with their friends,they selfishly eat the whole rubbish alone. They drag bottles of alcohol with guys and go as far as consuming the liquor more than them! What is the result,the junks and alcohol pads on their stomach wall,and they walk about shamelessly thinking they look like some princess. When they eventually get pregnant,they consume the whole kitchen and walk about the house looking like gee-pee tanks.

Ouch !!!

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
A lot of ladies av pot bellies cos of ignorance. They eat a lot of food that they could av done away with. And most of the pot bellies out there ar effect of contraceptives. A lot of ladies use contracceptives and before they knw it Fats build up in the tummy.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Misogynist2014(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
tripleBgirl:
you are simply lucky..I have a cousin who eats to live, she doesnt like food yet she is fat with a big tummy...everyone cant have the same body size or figure even if we all decide to starve #teamchubby
I hate fat girls! angry Only people above 40 have an excuse. cool
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
nomabeeee:
gerraway..u see why I dnt lyk discusin wt u chuks..dnt quote me again.

sorry oh,have we meet before?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Pamcrest(f): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Pot bellies in women can be due to Obesity, Gluttony, Lack of exercise esp after giving birth and sometimes Fibroids.
Remember that fats in women primarily show up in d belly n hips n forearms. And multiple pregnancies result in d tummy muscles losing its elasticity....n exercising to firm up can be lengthy n difficult ooo wink
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Princecharmin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
missbronze:
Thanks dear for sharing this.

I work out like 15mins morning and evening. Yet, i keep gaining weight. I guess, ageing things too.

I will focus on my intake seriously. I want to weigh like 50-55kg in the next two months. Presently, i weigh 68kg.
chai...68kg shocked
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Princecharmin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
missbronze:
Thanks dear for sharing this.

I work out like 15mins morning and evening. Yet, i keep gaining weight. I guess, ageing things too.

I will focus on my intake seriously. I want to weigh like 50-55kg in the next two months. Presently, i weigh 68kg.
chai...68kg shocked grin
Re: Pot Belly Girls by slimmingcare(f): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Most ladies with pot belly are said to have had a child.
Well,whether pot belly or bowl belly,I am recommending Greenworld slimming care package .
Call 07037533426/08084260174
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chuks16:

the most funny ones, are the belly with four ears
Crazy u grin grin and you know the funniest thing?? You see these ladies wearing undersized shirts and polo's, with the sides of their tummies shooting out... #Some chics sha undecided
Re: Pot Belly Girls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Coz guys pack too much sperm in them which goes and stays in the belly!! embarassed guys are now transferrin their pot belly disease to us! God have mercy angry
As I dey read ya name, post + all the rubbish wey the posters above you posted & + including their names such as SMALLPENIS, Urhoboman. I realized that you are all mad!

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lovettokon:
I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know
one of the major causes is: excessive intake of alcohol. Notice also that women with pot belly has high sexual urges...this is also caused by alcohol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.