Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pot Belly Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly Girls (83221 Views)

Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached) / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Google ΐ̲̅s always your friend.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by InvertedHammer: 4:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Lovettokon:
I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know
/
The answer is very simple. Take a walk down to your local bar/joint.

Check out the ladies and how many bottles of Big Stout they are downloading (because for their mind na "we go chop this guy tire"wink.

All the carbs have to relocate somewhere...and they usually choose the gut.

On Saturdays, the ladies go to stadium for physical fitness.

And for the rest of the week, whatever they lose, they double 'em up through over indulgence.

\

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by NifemiOlu(m): 4:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Late night eating, bad eating habits (fatty foods and junks) and inactivity. Medically, women retain more fat than men. Women find it hard burning fat than men.

PS: When you call a girl at past 11pm and you ask what she would eat, if she mentions ANYTHING except water...well, my female cousins don't eat past 7:30pm. Once it's past 7:30pm, they drink water and sleep.
I've never seen myself showing respect to ladies with pot bellies. It's very annoying and many of them will wear tight clothes to show their 'sexy shapes'

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Imoy(m): 4:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:
Its becoming alarming ooo.

I'm kinda slim,but lately the increasing fat deposit around my waist line scares me,though its not that noticable. I still eat same portion of food.

I don't want pot belly cry

HELP!!!!!!

U want Help? Ok

Take seven shots of Alomo every morning and make sure u don't squeeze ur face wen taking it.
Dat way potbelly will runaway from u. .)

Thank me later .)
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:

embarassed embarassed

I would start compulsory marathonangry

Ignore him. You look beautiful.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by cross50(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2014
Co's they have FIBROID.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by cross50(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Fibroid causes pot belly and swollen tummy
Re: Pot Belly Girls by naijatjboy(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Pot Belly plays a negative role in deriving optimum sexual enjoyment.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Klare(f): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Coz guys pack too much sperm in them which goes and stays in the belly!! embarassed guys are now transferrin their pot belly disease to us! God have mercy angry
lols to me its lack of exercise nt sperm dude ooo shey u wanna say all dis sexy standing figures of actresss dere dont sex? Dey do very much sef

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Klare(f): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2014
jboy73:
Girls get pot belly because they don't like to FART/GASH this unreleased fart stores in the stomach which in turn prostate the stomach cells and cause POT STOMACH
lols who tell u as i dey soooo hmmmmm make i keep quite
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Emmacu2009: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
ladies with potbellies are ladies who drink,you guys too should stop taking your gf to bar there are reasonable and relaxing place to take them i don't like girls drinking.As i don born so you no go know i am married with kid,my tommy is so flat.
Congrats ma!

Hope say u dey chop well(no offence)

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by philantoxx(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2014
dovelike:

No be you wey dey toast one now? Girls don suffer
noooo...can't be me.u got d wrong peson.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 16, 2014
NifemiOlu:
Late night eating, bad eating habits (fatty foods and junks) and inactivity. Medically, women retain more fat than men. Women find it hard burning fat than men.

PS: When you call a girl at past 11pm and you ask what she would eat, if she mentions ANYTHING except water...well, my female cousins don't eat past 7:30pm. Once it's past 7:30pm, they drink water and sleep.
I've never seen myself showing respect to ladies with pot bellies. It's very annoying and many of them will wear tight clothes to show their 'sexy shapes'
I think that has to do with the genes, i eat dinner 9pm and I even eat in the midnight around 3am, because I love food.
I inherited my mom's genes, her two sisters are petite with flat tummy even after dropping 3kids each, my mom was a petite woman too.
So no matter what I eat I still end up like this, been 45kg for 7years now and I eat like an elephant, don't judge me by my look when it comes to food o.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Mamaflex(f): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2014
destante:
op tenku mush mush sha. this is my sublime grin
Lol @tenku mush" daz how my first son use to say it when he was learning how to talk. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly Girls by mecussey(m): 6:21am On Oct 16, 2014
Lovettokon:
I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know

Someone said it's due to frequent abortion and postinor intake
Re: Pot Belly Girls by zappyj(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2014
slimmy05:
Why wont they have pot belly? You take them out and they keep ordering for 5 burgers, 4Litre Ice cream, 6 meat pies, 2 Kfc Bucket chicken. shocked

Stu.pid exaggeration! Even guys wey no fit afford one can of coke dey talk.mtchew
Maybe you have been having dates with pigs

I have seen ladies do crazy exercises to stay fit, hardly would you see men. It's either they are drinking their life out or typing crap on NL
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Klare:
lols to me its lack of exercise nt sperm dude ooo shey u wanna say all dis sexy standing figures of actresss dere dont sex? Dey do very much sef
hmm, yeah ur right grin
Re: Pot Belly Girls by tolustx(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Potbelly is neither good in women nor in men. Let's get it straight. No attack d babes alone. Jst dat dr's looks more irritating.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

As I dey read ya name, post + all the rubbish wey the posters above you posted & + including their names such as SMALLPENIS, Urhoboman. I realized that you are all mad!
then u are a bastard along with ur family cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Princecharmin:
y am i not surprised?
meaning? undecided
Re: Pot Belly Girls by tolustx(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2014
NifemiOlu:

Arrrrrgh!!! undecided na true
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

Ignore him. You look beautiful.

smileytanks swt
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2014
slimmy05:
angry I am already angry. Girls these days don't even try giving a little respect.

Even after all the 'formings', when they throw up you'll see bolus of 'fufu' they've swallowed before class.
. Eww! Now you're being disgusting!
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Imoy:

U want Help? Ok

Take seven shots of Alomo every morning and make sure u don't squeeze ur face wen taking it.
Dat way potbelly will runaway from u. .)

Thank me later .)

Thank you later

I'd rather PUNCH later
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2014
stardragon:

am gona ur pics as wallpaper kiss

eh?

Oya pay 1st
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2014
dayveed1:
jez wtf
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2014
biggmusty:
No pot belly for fine girls... Babe u fine abeg thank ur mama for me

:Dshe go hear
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Increase your testosterone level and everything will be in place. tongue

eh
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2014
fairheven:

Due to your honesty,you are hereby forgiven and delivered from the roots and immediate causes of fat..every fat in you is turned to Figur8..check weight tomorrow an come back with your thanksgiven offering cool cheers!

#sighs...

How i wish it works that way,the offering would be more than Solomon's grin
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:

eh?

Oya pay 1st

what is he paying for?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Klare(f): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
fairheven:

Due to your honesty,you are hereby forgiven and delivered from the roots and immediate causes of fat..every fat in you is turned to Figur8..check weight tomorrow an come back with your thanksgiven offering cool cheers!
rofl lols pastor pagolo
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Am nt gnna be censorious,cz i hav chubby sisters*really chubby...anywayz its simply ur diet*you are what u eat* i didnt hv a flat tummy,until i resolved to sculpt myself,and eat healthy..till date,my sisters make snarky comments abt hw food cautious i am...*so mean eh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.