Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pot Belly Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly Girls (83220 Views)

Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached) / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly Girls by lulu1986(f): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
chinziaski:
The main reasons for potbelly in women are:

Consumption of too much carbohydrate and fatty foods without exercise.

Drinking of alcohol especially star, 33, etc.

Child birth

Women, you have fat cells more than men, so drop many of these sugary food and alcohol you take.
Even if i drink hennesy and other hard drinks
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Misogynist2014(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Heebucun:
LAZINESS that is just it.They are too lazy to do exercise.check for way to reduce it.Too lazy to cook different dishes.Too lazy to change eating habit.too lazy to try somtin new
I notice am getting bigger and growing as$ tho my stomach is very flat and am slim but still yet am exercising daily and checking what I eat.I won't wait till its too big and firmless.so don't wait till your Stomach is big u can caution it now by Just walking briskly for 30min daily and reducing junk and starch intakes
As a man, I can eat anyting. Just a week is enough to remove the unwanted acid. You still look very fat grin .
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Reference(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Edusouls:
Hahaha, chai african women and their vry stupid, vry silly excuses, go and check out ur fellow white girls of the same age range, and see how superp and elegant they look, super sexy with flat tommies, they diet reasonably, exercise regularly, vry healthy habits, they look and thouroghly take care of themselves..the black woman is a much more duller and lousy counterpart, careless, eat anyhow, vry lazy, vry unhealthy habits, how many girls do morning walk or run? Look and observe if u can see any in u area. White girls most of them have bicycles and skipping ropes, black girls dont cherish such things they see it as childish, una know nahh niger girls, bb, i pad, i phone, galaxy , na wetin be the koko.. White girls re far much better than black woman in almost every area, african girls re management assets..too myopic, selfish,nasty,materialistic, nagging, argues a lot and worst of all vry unfaithful and dishonest..

Haba. Too damning an indictment na. Temper justice wit mercy.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Crazy u grin grin and you know the funniest thing?? You see these ladies wearing undersized shirts and polo's, with the sides of their tummies shooting out... #Some chics sha undecided

I hate to see them on polo and singlets
Re: Pot Belly Girls by dawealthiestman(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Edusouls:
Hahaha, chai african women and their vry stupid, vry silly excuses, go and check out ur fellow white girls of the same age range, and see how superp and elegant they look, super sexy with flat tommies, they diet reasonably, exercise regularly, vry healthy habits, they look and thouroghly take care of themselves..the black woman is a much more duller and lousy counterpart, careless, eat anyhow, vry lazy, vry unhealthy habits, how many girls do morning walk or run? Look and observe if u can see any in u area. White girls most of them have bicycles and skipping ropes, black girls dont cherish such things they see it as childish, una know nahh niger girls, bb, i pad, i phone, galaxy , na wetin be the koko.. White girls re far much better than black woman in almost every area, african girls re management assets..too myopic, selfish,nasty,materialistic, nagging, argues a lot and worst of all vry unfaithful and dishonest..

Why are you so bitter? Who has wronged you?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Its good that a lot of people are viewing this thread, It means you are a victim or your gf is a victim.
Princecharmin:
chai...68kg shocked grin
yes? Is it a crime?

Or, are ur fingers itching for trouble?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by fairheven: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Toyozzie:

i was banned tonight for posting links..i think it was farano or something....i mean dis is why we aint all moving forward...
we cant advertise our little blogs like seun started it all BIG...they just see us as a big market...we come here and waste most of time, help them to earn money and farano salary and wen we decide to at least earn enough money to subscribe and visit dis same nairaland..... will block us...which is cool though...i got love for nairaland... kiss
But that did not answer the question naa?,abi wud they bann you if you do answer? cry
lulu1986:

Why will you drink hard-drinks? Its not healthy.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
lulu1986:

I can't see your pic
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chuks16:

I hate to see them on polo and singlets
Na dia best cloth be that grin grin...
Re: Pot Belly Girls by pekelepekele(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chuks16:

so the mothers are only women with pot belly?

Yes bro those ones you call single are all semi mothers just that their kids are in the trash . 5months , 6months abortion things why won't they have pot bellies
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Especially when the pot belly is bigger than her bööbs!!!! Unacceptable (unless she has a massive ukwu as compensation). A girl's bööbs should always be bigger - more protuberant - than her belly. If a pot-bellied girl is very busty, it tends to draw attention away from her belly towards all the action above. If you are flat-chested , then at all costs you must find a way to be flat bellied as well. . . .otherwise, you are on your own.

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Heebucun(f): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Edusouls:
RACIST.
Same goes to men.since I have been jogging and walking its funny how I don't meet any man doing the same only met a female who we jog togeda now.even most of the few guys that gym I noticed it are doing it for status tin.its just simple and clear its not part of our culture unlike the whites.I don't see any need of this female bashing.guyz also posses all the attributes u wrote up there so kini big deal.u can only help by encouraging not bashing and again what type of girls do u mingle with.I take care of myself from my hair to my toe.the last time I checked Nigeria is still a developing country.and if u are polite enough I can borrow u my skipping rope

Re: Pot Belly Girls by darlingnuel(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Heebucun:
LAZINESS that is just it.They are too lazy to do exercise.check for way to reduce it.Too lazy to cook different dishes.Too lazy to change eating habit.too lazy to try somtin new
I notice am getting bigger and growing as$ tho my stomach is very flat and am slim but still yet am exercising daily and checking what I eat.I won't wait till its too big and firmless.so don't wait till your Stomach is big u can caution it now by Just walking briskly for 30min daily and reducing junk and starch intakes
Picshures of your a$$ getting big and bloated or AhDonBelieveIt. lol
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Lawcurrent(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
@dboye, while you forget yourself na. Those researches no be your mate them.??
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Reference(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
iamayodeji:
Its good that a lot of people are viewing this thread, It means you are a victim or your gf is a victim.

Or your account officer is a victim.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
My wife!

Soon you'll be mine.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by 1runm0le(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Fat ugly girls will still meet men that love them, beauty also comes from within...

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Na dia best cloth be that grin grin...

that's really bad,I have many of them around me, these pot belly women don't go to the Taylor to sew their because Taylors can hardly sew to their shap
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Princecharmin(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
missbronze:
yes? Is it a crime?

Or, are ur fingers itching for trouble?
trouble ke shocked abeg ooooooo...b4 u pounce on megrin ... All dis pot bellied babes sha, always wanting to bully slim guys since 1860 tongue

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
pekelepekele:

Yes bro those ones you call single are all semi mothers just that their kids are in the trash . 5months , 6months abortion things why won't they have pot bellies

chai, aru mege
Re: Pot Belly Girls by chibc(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
tripleBgirl:
you are simply lucky..I have a cousin who eats to live, she doesnt like food yet she is fat with a big tummy...everyone cant have the same body size or figure even if we all decide to starve #teamchubby
its not about eating little, but eating right. Also engage in exercises. So throw that ur #teamchubby 1 side n workout regularly, stop being lazy like ur colleague dem. n before I forget, help me tell ur cousin say fat no dey wedge ulcer o. Bye

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Heebucun(f): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
As a man, I can eat anyting. Just a week is enough to remove the unwanted acid. You still look very fat grin .
Are u sure about the anything?am seeing pot belly men lately,just sayin.lol I wish am fat O_O
Re: Pot Belly Girls by patobiora1979: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Guys the truth is there is an alarming rate of fibroid cases for ladies of 27-45 yrs this days.Please always run constant medical checkups and scan.God bless you all

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Reference:

Or your account officer is a victim.

You are already doing her or you just want to start.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Chuks16:

that's really bad,I have many of them around me, these pot belly women don't go to the Taylor to sew their because Taylors can hardly sew to their shap
#Bad mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

In all seriousness, ladies should watch it..
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Reference(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
1runm0le:
Fat ugly girls will still meet men that love them, beauty also comes from within...

Sure, personality weighs more. Everyone loses shape over time.

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
patobiora1979:
Guys the truth is there is an alarming rate of fibroid cases for ladies of 27-45 yrs this days.Please always run constant medical checkups and scan.God bless you all

seconded
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Princecharmin:
trouble ke shocked abeg ooooooo...b4 u pounce on megrin ... All dis pot bellied babes sha, always wanting to bully slim guys since 1860 tongue
Glad to know i can pounce on you. So, watch your mouth.

Or, i will slap the hell out from your mouth.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Austyn44(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
with my eyes only shall I see them but the son of man will neither date or marry any pot bellied lady. Imagine guy with 6 packs dey waka with chic with amusement park angry

Re: Pot Belly Girls by massada: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Too much alcohol is the major cause.Alcohol will make a lazy woman sleep and fall. Please hit the road and sprint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77