Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone (3721 Views)

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend / Best Way To Greet Someone Wife/husband (see Picture) / Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by lawrenceunaa: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
iceberylin:
ĹĨŤŤĹĔ ßŶ ĹĨŤŤĹĔ cheesy
long kiss is made grin
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
must he play with his girlfriend?
prettythicksme:
why will you be playing ludo with someone else wife,don't you have girlfriends
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by simpleseyi: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
ekemit:
A hot debate went on in my place of work yesterday,I am of the opinion that there is nothing wrong if a married woman is playing ludo with a single guy alone in the ladies apartment,when the husband of the lady is not at home,most of my colleague are of the opinion that it is a kind of disrespect to the husband.Some also said that the said wife may be lured into having a secret relationship with the wife which may eventually lead to sex.let me get your opinion is it really wrong?

Are there still face-me-I-face-you appartments in Lagos? Only in such apartments will such things happen
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
iammo6:
must he play with his girlfriend?
why a relationship is not all about love it also deals with friendship naa
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Vikky014(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wht is LUDO?
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by FlynnPlant: 4:34pm On May 26, 2022
If you love to play games and also interested in betting make money online https://www.wingo11.com/ludo there are many websites available on the internet that works on the same wingo colour prediction type games some of these wingo sites became closed recently and stopped working. if you are also interested in these wingo predictions or Wingo trading and want to login to the wingo prediction game and make money here we will show some of the best working Wingo sites you can start using today and make money!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am 25years Old And I Have Never Dated. Am I Abnormal? / Ten Dirty Questions That Will Turn Her On / The Horror Stories About American Women With Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.