Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age (3709 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Couple Caught Having Sex At OAU Gate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
. I think this will be fun

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I used to think ladies will get pregnant when you hug them.. Sometimes when I managed to hugged them, I would start observing if their tummy will shoot out **covers face**

I used to think the process of child bearing was through vomiting

I used to think their bosom will burst if you press it hard, therefore, I was very conscious of the movement of my hand(s) ** covers face**

When I asked them out, I would start praying they dont tell their mom therefore, wooing wasn't a problem, the problem was the fear of their confession to their mom

I used to think girls do not excrete

Guys And Ladies, Pls Share Yours
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
I always crushed silently on girls. I would never have the liver to even ask for a pen from a girl. They never liked me because i was ugly or so i thought grin
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by PROCTOR: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by chibwike(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol...back then i tot when a guy and a girl sleeps in the same bed..she'd get pregnant...i never knew about sex..

The first time i hugged a girl.,we were playing in class tho.,,i felt a sweet sensation in me,.,and i was like wow.,.

These girls are sweet oh.

These tinz happened when i was a kid tho.

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
I used to think that every couple will pray to God for child.for example Jesus we want twins a boy and girl.
Jesus we want girl.
Jesur we want boy,and the next day jesus has throw the baby in their womb,i have the believe that every woman got pregnant like mary then.
I neva knew that is through sex you'll get pregnant and i thought the baby will come to the world through the mouth.

Secondly for the first time i started my monthly flow, my mum told me if i talk or near the opposite sex,that i'll got pregnant,that was when i got confused the more,i avoid all the boys i know,including my classmates.
Some boys told that,you too don open eye,as you don dey comot two mango for chest,while you no go do shakara.
It took me two years,that was when i was in ss1,before my opens.All thanks to my friend then.

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Boys had cooties.

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by naijaboiy: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by farano(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
I used to think boys must not see dah pantie grin but now lipsrsealed

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by naijaboiy: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Boys had cooties.
Whats a cooty?
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by chibwike(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
I used to think boys must not see dah panties grin but now lipsrsealed
they re tired of seeing it

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
W
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
I used to think boys must not see dah panties grin but now lipsrsealed
But now what?.... grin
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by chimerase2: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dos times in junior skul if u cross ur hand across a gal and the gal allows it automatical the gal is a spoilt gal and might be reported to the headmaster or principal
No2. Dos period if I want to get ma mins3 asin ma JT charged up aw just sit down near fine gal
Nna eh one day like dis I sat close to one gal nna na him teacher told me to go back to ma seat nna eh dat day was ma worst day grin
Nna I gat form say stomach de pain me grin
*to be continued* grin

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Princecalm(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
So what has your thoughts developed to
farano:
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
I used to think that when a boy touches you, you're pregnant, that's what my mother used to scare us away from boys. grin so then in elementary school, we divided ourselves, girls sit one side, boys sit the other side grin *primary 6 - js1 mentality*
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

Whats a cooty?

A germ that only the opposite sex had.

Fictional of course. But we heard wild stories about turning green and really ugly of you touched a boy.
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tosyne2much done start again oh...
Well i used to be shy and afraid of girls oh...
U know say when dem small like that...them go get mouth

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by farano(f): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Princecalm:
So what has your thoughts developed to
chibwike:
they re tired of seeing it
naijaboiy:

But now what?.... grin
hehehehe see them grin
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by chimerase2: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
I used to think that when a boy touches you, you're pregnant, that's what my mother used to scare us away from boys. grin so then in elementary school, we divided ourselves, girls sit one side, boys sit the other side grin *primary 6 - js1 mentality*
hey yes we did it but in ma own skul I broke dos rules cus me gat charge tins up den grin

Hey where hv u been, dem kidnap u?

Added in up shaaa cool
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:

But now nko ? ** shaking my head in disappointment ** tongue
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Taleeysun(f): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
. I think this will be fun

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

I used to think ladies will get pregnant when you hug them.. Sometimes when I managed to hugged them, I would start observing if their tummy will shoot out **covers face**

I used to think the process of child bearing was through vomiting

I used to think their bosom will burst if you press it hard, therefore, I was very conscious of the movement of my hand(s) ** covers face**

When I asked them out, I would start praying they dont tell their mom therefore, wooing wasn't a problem, the problem was fear of their confession to their mom

I used to think girls do not excrete

Guys And Ladies, Pls Share Yours
ha-ahn! Please cover the face very well.
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by naijaboiy: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
hehehehe see them grin
Madam talk jare grin
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by farano(f): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

But now nko ? ** shaking my head in disappointment ** tongue
If you like shake it like an Indian tongue
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
hey yes we did it but in ma own skul I broke dos rules cus me gat charge tins up den grin

Hey where hv u been, dem kidnap u?

Added in up shaaa cool
you sure say na you break am? grin or you use chalk divide the class ni? grin. Yes so, i was kidnapped sad
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bunsky:
I used to think that every couple will pray to God for child.for example Jesus we want twins a boy and girl.
Jesus we want girl.
Jesur we want boy,and the next day jesus has throw the baby in their womb,i have the believe that every woman got pregnant like mary then.
I neva knew that is through sex you'll get pregnant and i thought the baby will come to the world through the mouth.

Secondly for the first time i started my monthly flow, my mum told me if i talk or near the opposite sex,that i'll got pregnant,that was when i got confused the more,i avoid all the boys i know,including my classmates.
Some boys told that,you too don open eye,as you don dey comot two mango for chest,while you no go do shakara.
It took me two years,that was when i was in ss1,before my opens.All thanks to my friend then.

So now that your eyes have opened, you now near boys during monthly flow abi ? ** shaking my head in disappointment**
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by naijaboiy: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrsBreezy:

A germ that only the opposite sex had.

Fictional of course. But we heard wild stories about turning green and really ugly of you touched a boy.

hmmm this sounds more like foreign ish...

But it's cool tho cheesy
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by nickz(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
used to believe that the female boobsies got bigger the more they were pressedgringrin
luckily for me,i had a female classmate who shared the same beliefgringrin

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

hmmm this sounds more like foreign ish...

But it's cool tho cheesy

Well my childhood was spent in America so I guess to you its foreign.

Lol I guess smiley.
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by jejemanito: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
i used to think women gave birth through their anus embarassed

Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by naijaboiy: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bunsky:
Jesus we want girl.

Now you don dey near boy abi? grin
Re: Share Your Belief Towards The Opposite Sex At A Tender Age by chimerase2: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
you sure say na you break am? grin or you use chalk divide the class ni? grin. Yes so, i was kidnapped sad
nne I couldn't endure watching any longer man of God gat mingle grin
Wait oh u dey mention chalk lol kai dis gal u bad grin
E be like say na wetin u dey do dat time tongue
Come to think of it who kidnapped u kwanu u no tell me undecided
Hope is not umu romancelanders cheesy

Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb? / SEE BOOTY! Amber Rose’s Friend, Blac Chyna Goes Unclad For Richardson Magazine / Oyinbo Lady Promised To Pay Me N145m If I Marry Her 18-year-old Daughter