Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. (1238 Views)

What Nigerian Air Force Is Planning To Do To Stubborn BH Terrorists / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
I would like to commend men and women of The NPF on their recent improvement in handling security challenges, the police in Nigeria have improved dramatically, and I really want to urge them to continue in their new vigor towards fighting crime, May God continue to empower you all and may he protect you. God bless men and women of the Nigerian Police Force.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by chris365(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
are you sure you are in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by mainheart(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2014
yes, the need more support from us

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2014
mainheart:
you're very correct.
Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by Paragonova: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2014
the have improved.. at least in Owerri once u call their emergency line they show up in less than 30mins

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Paragonova:
the have improved.. at least in Owerri once u call their emergency line they show up in less than 30mins
yes, you're right, same thing in most parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yes, they are improving. Jonathan is working
Paragonova:
Yes, they are improving. Jonathan is working
Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
Yes, they are improving. Jonathan is workingYes, they are improving. Jonathan is working
lol, why are you politicizing it?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
bolaino:
lol, why are you politicizing it?

But it's a fact. You cannot see progress and not look for whom to credit with the progress. Progress doesn't just happen on its own.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
ROSSIKE:

But it's a fact. You cannot see progress and not look for whom to credit with the progress. Progress doesn't just happen on its own.
Well, You are on point I won't deny, I personally think the president is trying, I'm not just a fan of his political party, The ruling party is too corrupt.
Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by focus7: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
mainheart:
tell me. Have they stop collecting bribe, have they stop conniving with criminals or have they stop false accusation and illegal arrest?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by focus7: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Paragonova:
not in Lagos, the policemen here are business men. U call their emergency they tell to come to the station to report or they tell u there is no vehicle, the reason for that is that before they leave their station the caller must drop.
Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
focus7:
not in Lagos, the policemen here are business men. U call their emergency they tell to come to the station to report or they tell u there is no vehicle, the reason for that is that before they leave their station the caller must drop.
Give it time, they'll change, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by mainheart(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
focus7:
tell me. Have they stop collecting bribe, have they stop conniving with criminals or have they stop false accusation and illegal arrest?
U may be right. But u know its cannot be one day as far it reducing, compare to before

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. by bolaino(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
mainheart:
U may be right. But u know its cannot be one day as far it reducing, compare to before
true

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Want Buhari/fashola Ticket For 2015 / The Politics Of Ebola Virus / Down Memory Lane court Sacks 37 Pdp- to-apc Defecting Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.