Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What's Ur Opinon On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Opinon On This? (1309 Views)

Why Cant People Keep Their Opinon To Themselves? / Opinon;what Do You Think About Marriage Advert(pic) / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Opinon On This? by icebebe(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2014
A married couple work in different cities. He works
in Abuja, she in Lagos. He goes home every
weekend. Both have Facebook accounts.
One day while bored at work he playfully creates a
Facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife
a request & she adds him. They chat regularly over
1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always
looking forward to chatting with him, she began to
hate weekends because he was never available to
chat.
They chatted about everything and recently their
chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned
on by the things he asked her to do, then one day
he asks her to send nude pictures which she did
excitedly without hesitation.
The husband called her that he would not be
coming down to Lagos for that weekend because of
a seminar in Abuja. When asked about her
itinerary, she told her hubby that she will be home
for the weekend with the kids.
Both Facebook lovers then arrange to meet in
Nicon Hotel Abuja Rm 101. Unfortunately for her,
she came and saw her husband.
What would you do if it were you?and also do u he is right to setup his wife? this goes to both
the Men and the Women, so let's share ur view on dis
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by deeblizbaba(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
The husband is 2 blame cheesy
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by icebebe(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2014
deeblizbaba:
oh. Yea? Pls make us undstnd u better
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by iceberylin(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
You want me to put myself in a man who married a Wh0re's shoe undecided

Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Lily4star(f): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2014
deeblizbaba:

Enlighten me please
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Just like you said the man was 'playing' around,she was 'playing' too.
So they both caught themselves playing around.
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by ERCROSS(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
**singing**
This is super storeh...
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by rawpadgin(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2014
bitches aint loyal
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by adebayour26: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2014
I think married people should limit what they discuss with other adults of opposite sex...like discussing about their spouse, intimate issues or in-law palava.
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by demix007(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2014
As I observed,d woman alredi had kids...so why wud she find it so confortable sending ha nude pix to a stranger/facebook friend and even agree to hook up in an hotel....women been cheating since eve in d garden. My conclusion is dat: abeg I still dey think wetin I go conclude on. Brb
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by AnonymustME(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2014
It isn't the husband's fault. He was just fooling around, I'm sure he didn't expect it to go that far...... the fact that it did shows his wife isn't trustworthy. It could have been another guy and he would never find out.
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by ceo003: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin d wife is a beotch
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Mprex(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Wifey wanna get laid lipsrsealed
maybe hubby's "ting" doesnt satisfy her grin

but on a serious note, the husband needs to work on the wife. She might have been doing things like that for a long time and he doesnt know
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Odilafta:
Just like you said the man was 'playing' around,she was 'playing' too.
So they both caught themselves playing around.
Thank you oh jare.
Why would a man go that far in testing his wife? Now a happy marriage might end because of a stupid game. Sometimes, its best not know some things in order to protect your heart.
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by icebebe(f): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
Thank you oh jare.
Why would a man go that far in testing his wife? Now a happy marriage might end because of a stupid game. Sometimes, its best not know some things in order to protect your heart.
u'r right,buh den she'd hav remember she's married and nt fall fr it

Infact I dnt knw if to blame d man fr making her fall,set her up dis way or d woman fr making her sef fall fr som1 else to d extent of sending her nude pix aaaarrrgghhhhh!
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Yahoo1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Well,as this is just hypothetical....i will say this: even though i think the wife is not a trustworthy bi.tch,i also think the husband,no matter what his motives are,is a sick paranoid and mean S.O.B
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
blame no one plz! "i was like ok" why on earth will the husband turn em marriage to mario game? unclad pinshur grin grin grin grin
icebebe:

Infact I dnt knw if to blame d man fr making her fall,set her up dis way or d woman fr making her sef fall fr som1 else to d extent of sending her nude pix aaaarrrgghhhhh!
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
icebebe:

Both are to blame. The woman felt free to flirt cause her husband was away. And who knows if her husband is as romantic and flirty as he was with her online.
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by nickz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
law of attraction....no matter how hard you disguise when there is a natural connection nothing can break it

i don't see infidelity.....only if i caught her with another man or gave another guy the job
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jonathan is 2 b blamed..
Re: What's Ur Opinon On This? by Avalani(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
icebebe:

No one can make you fall if you are determined to continue standing. At least, not as easily as the wife did. The husband did nothing wrong. He simply walked a path and discovered a new truth about his partner. The wife is unfaithful. Simple as that. Most people are. It's left to the husband to decide if he deserves better, and if he is strong enough to walk away. Most people are not.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Naija Love - Episode 1 / 5 Signs You’re TOTALLY Wasting Your Time On That Guy / What Could This Mean (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.