Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Could This Mean (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Mean (photo) (1314 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
I went out with this girl and when she was about leaving she asked that i put this note (account name, number and bank) in my wallet and read when i get home. What does the note imply. The girl just got back from her trip abroad, they are well to do, that's why this whole is a bit confusing. Does it mean she is trying to put me to test?

Note:I had to blur the note for security reasons.

Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by ireneony(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Crocz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Where's the note cos I aint seeing sh*t angry
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by bennygreat1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
She wants to knw if U re MAN enough!!!
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by countsparrow: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Meaning u went on a date with an OLOSHO!!!

It is a subtle way of telling u how she wants to be paid in d nearest future...
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
grin

Hmm why grin
Probably you want us to know you have a white teeth.

Ok noted.
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
bennygreat1:
She wants to knw if U re MAN enough!!!

Man enough? When she has money that's absolute witchcraft. grin
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
countsparrow:
Meaning u went on a date with an OLOSHO!!!

It is a subtle way of telling u how she wants to be paid in d nearest future...

Lolz that explains †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ shit girls are †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ same.
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Wendy80(f): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
alexdellafonte:
I went out with this girl and when she was about leaving she asked that i put this note (account name, number and bank) in my wallet and read when i get home. What does the note imply. The girl just got back from her trip abroad, they are well to do, that's why this whole is a bit confusing. Does it mean she is trying to put me to test?

Note:I had to blur the note for security reasons.
What kind of stupid test is this? There's nothing I won't see on NL.
OP tell her u don't get what d note is for or simply be mute about it. Na wa
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why don't you ask her? She's in a better position to explain this misery. Btw,pls let me knw her reply when you do. I so wana knw what dis is about.
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wendy80:

What kind of stupid test is this? There's nothing I won't see on NL.
OP tell her u don't get what d note is for or simply be mute about it. Na wa

I haven't called her yet. i know she would be expecting that. But something in me jst tell me to pay something into the account and see what her reaction would be.
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by delishpot: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
She want hammar.
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
delishpot:
She want hammar.

Lolz. I'm just scared cos this girl has money.
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by delishpot: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
alexdellafonte:

Lolz. I'm just scared cos this girl has money.

Tjen my guy, if you will listen to me do this

Take that acct, if you have some change you wont miss to spare, put it into the act. Tell her you do not know what she needed that money for, but you gave all you had on you.
Maybe she is just being childish sha. Maybe friends told her that a guy who loves her will not be stingy to her.
Who knows? If she insults you and never picks you call again, then know that she just wants to hammar from you.( I hope you did not pose and form big boy to her prior to this moment sha) if so, just run now, she prolly is testing to see how much you can throw away that is to say..... how big a boy are you!
If she was testing you that means you have passed the test. Do what I say and get back to us.
NB, if she chop ya money and still snub you, dont hold me responsible o.
And please modify all the posts you insulted her. She may be childish but not a bad person. So biko until you know her real intention, leave the name calling out of this post. Until you find out for sure that she wants to use your head.
Re: What Could This Mean (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
delishpot:

Tjen my guy, if you will listen to me do this

Take that acct, if you have some change you wont miss to spare, put it into the act. Tell her you do not know what she needed that money for, but you gave all you had on you.
Maybe she is just being childish sha. Maybe friends told her that a guy who loves her will not be stingy to her.
Who knows? If she insults you and never picks you call again, then know that she just wants to hammar from you.( I hope you did not pose and form big boy to her prior to this moment sha) if so, just run now, she prolly is testing to see how much you can throw away that is to say..... how big a boy are you!
If she was testing you that means you have passed the test. Do what I say and get back to us.
NB, if she chop ya money and still snub you, dont hold me responsible o.
And please modify all the posts you insulted her. She may be childish but not a bad person. So biko until you know her real intention, leave the name calling out of this post. Until you find out for sure that she wants to use your head.

Thank you. I'm definitely gonna give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Marry U" Ladies, Do U Go Crazy When U Hear That? / Advice From Matured People / Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.