Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Rails Are Back & Alive. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rails Are Back & Alive. (4810 Views)

Rerun: Write Your Wills, You Wont Come Back Alive, Wike Threatens INEC Officials / Photo: Fayose Collapses After Hearing Buhari Is Back Alive & Healthy / Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by smartcount003(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2014
karlmax2:
if indeed ur a woman u have no life cos ur always on this forun trolling every thread on political section. Check the last time i made a comment on naira land till today but u u eat,sleep,and drink nairaland as a very dull troll

Is it today you noticed? She's a paid agent. She has no life of her own.

9 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Adetula1(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

A beg give us details. What is happening already and what is still in the pipeline
don't know how to open a tread,would have been updating the forum with enough pix to show daily progress of work both for Abuja mass rail and Abuja kaduna rail line.have added some pix to show some unbelievers

5 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by anonimi: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
And this is from the NRC web site.

Frieght Train Services:

NRC moved goods train across the following cities based on demand.

Lagos - Kano
Lagos - Kaduna
Lagos - Minna
Lagos - Kafanchan
Ewekero - Ibadan - Oshogbo - Ilorin
The commodities moved include dry and wet products.

Clients :

Dangote
Oando oil
Guinness
Eva
Flour Mills
PZ
Grand Cereal

Source: http://www.nrc-ng.org/services&w=freight-trains

Thanks to the TRANSFORMATION team of Jonathan/Sambo for continuing (rather than abandoning) what Yar'Adua started.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by karlmax2: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Adetula1:
don't know how to open a tread,would have been updating the forum with enough pix to show daily progress of work both for Abuja mass rail and Abuja kaduna rail line.have added some pix to show some unbelievers
bros Endeavour to try and post update of the true state of progress in the rail sector so that alot of ignorant nigerians and nairalanders that has been brain washed by the propogandist that are part of the people that Distroyed this sector so that their brothers in the trucking business could have field day.

2 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by anonimi: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Adetula1:

You can follow the brief guidelines in this quote =>

labodinho:

Okay.Go to any forum you wanna open your thread with and scroll down or up to the side of the page where u'll see something like '(0)(1)(2)(3)...'.You'll see '(create new topic)(follow) (mail mods)'

There you can create it.

For this type of Railways topic with correct pictures that you want to create, better do it in Politics forum.
Look forward to seeing your thread soon.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by karlmax2: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Obiagelli:

How does that stop you from read and waiting in anticipation for my posts grin you have created 380 topics on nairaland and i have just 60, yeye dey smell.

Btw i did my hustle early in life, God bless your.
i open threads for trolls like you to feast on in your deception and your urge to hide the truth which you and your fellow trolls are known for you failed to also tell nairalanders that i was registered on nairaland feb 2011almost 4years now and i have 1880 posts now compare that to a low life paid internet she male troll that registered just less than 2 years and has made a whopping 3807 posts this shows that you have nothing doing apart from jumping from thread to thread looking for who to troll and deceive. Pls stop derailing this thread ! You can search for and start a thread on how buhari built and developed the rail sector during his reign as a dictator with absolute power you and your fellow simpletons can go and feast there.

4 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Adetula1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
anonimi:

You can follow the brief guidelines in this quote =>

For this type of Railways topic with correct pictures that you want to create, better do it in Politics forum.
Look forward to seeing your thread soon.
Cheers.
thanks somuch

3 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by karlmax2: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
shizzle11:
Just dont bother yourself quoting that hag, she's a useless troll
those were my last words HIM.

3 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by backtosender: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
GEJ is an action man he delivers this is why i like him

6 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Adetula1:
Thank you for the updates. Looking forward to your thread already.

3 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2014
I hate anything apc with a huge passion any disdain gosh
You mean someone would still criticise this achievement?
Lord have mercy, we are truly taking this politics thingy too far

7 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by ahaika23: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2014
I notice the number of likes on the positive posts on this thread. It's not that Nigerians are ignorant of events that some people spend so much time advertising propaganda hoping that the lie they sell will be bought by us but what they fail to understand is that the truth will always prevail. GEJ is making feats that are verifiable true and affecting positively our lives. It only takes a mad person or one who has sold his conscience to hate to see all these things and still fabricate lies to satisfy their evil molded boxes called hearts. I wish all of you that see nothing good in your President Goodluck in all your endeavors, amen. Let the haters keep hating and the truthful remain true until judgment comes to all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by karlmax2: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
ahaika23:
I notice the number of likes on the positive posts on this thread. It's not that Nigerians are ignorant of events that some people spend so much time advertising propaganda hoping that the lie they sell will be bought by us but what they fail to understand is that the truth will always prevail. GEJ is making feats that are verifiable true and affecting positively our lives. It only takes a mad person or one who has sold his conscience to hate to see all these things and still fabricate lies to satisfy their evil molded boxes called hearts. I wish all of you that see nothing good in your President Goodluck in all your endeavors, amen. Let the haters keep hating and the truthful remain true until judgment comes to all.
bro dont worry yourself wey shall meet them on election day.

4 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by davitogreat(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm really excited about this rail system.

The economic benefits will be tremendous.

Plus thanks for the picture updates OP

2 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by luvinhubby(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adetula1:
Am a consultant for the ongoing ARMTP and i can tell you the Nigerian rail system has come to stay.
some pix of work at different location
Tanx ade for the pix.
Good things are happening in our country and we appreciate those responsible.

2 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by laudate: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
All the people that are excited about the rail system have NOT taken a trip on any of the trains. Please hop on the train from Lagos to Kano or from Lagos to Ilorin, and come back here to share your experience.

Until then, please refrain from blowing the TAN trumpet. angry

The trains were revived since 2011/2012. But there has been NO further improvement in the services since then. The overcrowded, filthy dirty coaches without running water in the toilets have become the trademark of our rail service. Thank God, none of the Ebola victims decided to take a train ride. Nigeria would have had an epidemic on its hands. Yet, people are still clapping about the revival of the passenger trains almost 3 years since it was enacted. When are people going to move on to other more important things?

Is it a crime to ask for improvement of the services on the rail coaches? Why does everyone keep quiet about the abysmal services that Nigerian Railway Corporation is dishing out to its passengers on a daily basis? Yet, they keep celebrating the revival of the trains, since like ...forever?
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by laudate: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

You're the APC attack dog assigned to discredit the railway sector.
Meanwhile, What do you hav against trains taking huge burden off our roads as shown in the picture? Are you more intelligent than the private firms or passengers who patronise the Nigeria railway?

You keep elevating deception and ignorance to a high art. The fact that NRC and TAN are paying you to launder their image, does not give you the right to cast aspersions on those speaking the truth.

The inability of NRC to transform the overcrowded, filthy, disease-carrying coaches to sane, orderly carriage units will forever haunt them. angry
So one million pictures of freight-carrying trains or goods transportation will not cover up their inability to rid the passenger coaches of filth, dirt, overcrowding, suffocation, lousy timing and disgusting services offered to passengers. undecided

Continue celebrating the revival of trains which is over 3 years old for the next 5 years, if it makes you feel better. You are not deceiving anybody. The passengers that take the Lagos-Jebba route, Lagos - Kano route and Lagos - Ijoko route can see through your tissue of lies which you keep using to try and massage NRC's ineptitude and crass inefficiency. angry
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by laudate: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
texazzpete:
Actually, rail rejuvenation was one of Yar'Adua's 'Seven point Agenda', it started with him. Giving GEJ all the credit without any mention of Yar'Adua is terrible.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200904220407.html

I think people should shun hypocrisy. You cannot lambast people for blaming GEJ for everything negative yet turn around to credit him for everything positive.

Abeg, tell them!! wink

Even if the truth came and hit them in their faces, they would still deny it. May God continue to bless Yar'adua's soul, till eternity.
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by nigerianvenom(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
luvinhubby:
To think of the huge loads taken off the roads by this reform is heart warming.

The truth is that the devil knows that God exist, but simply refuses to acknowledge him.
Same is applicable to our bitter opposition party,they know GEJ is performing,but out of pride,they refused to acknowledge such.its a pity but we are not blind,so we've seen all the hardwork of President GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by nigerianvenom(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Adetula1:
Am a consultant for the ongoing ARMTP and i can tell you the Nigerian rail system has come to stay.
some pix of work at different location

Even with these pics,some local hediot will come here to utter nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
laudate:
All the people that are excited about the rail system have NOT taken a trip on any of the trains. Please hop on the train from Lagos to Kano or from Lagos to Ilorin, and come back here to share your experience.

Until then, please refrain from blowing the TAN trumpet. angry

The trains were revived since 2011/2012. But there has been NO further improvement in the services since then. The overcrowded, filthy dirty coaches without running water in the toilets have become the trademark of our rail service. Thank God, none of the Ebola victims decided to take a train ride. Nigeria would have had an epidemic on its hands. Yet, people are still clapping about the revival of the passenger trains almost 3 years since it was enacted. When are people going to move on to other more important things?

Is it a crime to ask for improvement of the services on the rail coaches? Why does everyone keep quiet about the abysmal services that Nigerian Railway Corporation is dishing out to its passengers on a daily basis? Yet, they keep celebrating the revival of the trains, forever?
It seems the responsibility assigned to you by Tinubu is to attack the railway sector online?

4 Likes

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Ngwakwe: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:

The truth is that the devil knows that God exist, but simply refuses to acknowledge him.
Same is applicable to our bitter opposition party,they know GEJ is performing,but out of pride,they refused to acknowledge such.its a pity but we are not blind,so we've seen all the hardwork of President GEJ

Can you reproduce this comment in graphic format or better still "videorize" it.

Team GEJ needs this for campaign. The Slogan is as evident as the waters that cover the sea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by laudate: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

It seems the responsibility assigned to you by Tinubu is to attack the railway sector online?

Stop recycling falsehood. Tinubu assigned nothing to me. I call it as I see it, without fear or favour. I do not have any political affiliations.

All the existing political parties are just birds of the same corrupt feather......sporting different colours & insignia. angry

1 Like

Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by nigerianvenom(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Can you reproduce this comment in graphic format or better still "videorize" it.

Team GEJ needs this for campaign. The Slogan is as evident as the waters that cover the sea

Thanks ngwakwe,we can propagate it together.
U know we all welcome criticism, but when one criticised when has nothing to criticised,the criticism turns to be Kirchoff current/voltage law,i.e,it amount to zero at a given junction.
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by laudate: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
luvinhubby:
More pix.
My joy is the quantity of loads taken off our roads.
Kudos to whoever is behind this.

Bros, please provide facts and figures of how much load the epileptic railway coaches are actually carrying on a daily basis so that people can actually verify if it is fact or fiction.

You obviously have not visited Wharf Road in Apapa recently or the Apapa-Oshodi expressway and most of the intra-city roads in our country to see the huge number of trailers, road tankers and heavy articulated lorries that still ply our express roads nationwide. angry

Our business men are not stupid. If the railway was as great as you claim, they would have switched the freight of their valuable cargo to the rail tracks, instead of using lorries. sad

Enough of the chest-beating and mediocre rail services, that people are boasting and chanting as "transformation." It has been more than 2 years since the trains were revived, how many improvements have been recorded concerning their services? Instead, the services and timings keep declining.... abeg, make we hear word! angry
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Bro Jona could hv done better if he had been
given corruption a fight. More Nigerian could hv
been alive to benefit from his achievements if
he had make Nigeria safe for all. We may not
need to panic as a Nation over falling oil price
if Bro Jona has vision. Anyway we thanked him
for the rail and ore road but Nigerians deserved
far more than that. Our vision is for a Nigeria
where the rail will not only be for passengers
but also industries like Dangote to convey their
goods, thereby less trailers on our roads. It is
time for Bro Jona to go and let MEN with
VISION steps in. BUHARI IS OUR MAN VOTE FOR
APC
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by jamace(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Baba Obj is flabbergasted and overwhelmed by the achievements of GEJ hence his smear campaign to paint GEJ black. Unfortunately, most have been convinced by baba, including those enjoying the facilities/infrasstructure. Posterity will always judge.
Re: The Rails Are Back & Alive. by luvinhubby(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
laudate:

Bros, please provide facts and figures of how much load the epileptic railway coaches are actually carrying on a daily basis so that people can actually verify if it is fact or fiction.

You obviously have not visited Wharf Road in Apapa recently or the Apapa-Oshodi expressway and most of the intra-city roads in our country to see the huge number of trailers, road tankers and heavy articulated lorries that still ply our express roads nationwide. angry

Our business men are not stupid. If the railway was as great as you claim, they would have switched the freight of their valuable cargo to the rail tracks, instead of using lorries. sad

Enough of the chest-beating and mediocre rail services, that people are boasting and chanting as "transformation." It has been more than 2 years since the trains were revived, how many improvements have been recorded concerning their services? Instead, the services and timings keep declining.... abeg, make we hear word! angry
What figures are you looking for when you have a picture of the train loaded with the containers.
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

$50billion Oil Fraud: Diezani, Aluko, Aiteo, Sahara Energy, Omokore, For Trial / Did Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Ask Nigerians To Vote For Atiku? / NNPC Subsidiaries Received N1.45 Trillion In Credit Sales In 2019 — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.