Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees (50916 Views)

Jumbo Size Eggs For Sale To Be Delivered Or Picked Up From Farm #buy #now / Warning For Women Who Want To Freeze Their Eggs / Why Are some Mothers Cruel To their Female Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by TV01(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
mojeer678:
Really?

The intellectual level of folks on NL is indeed worrisome, OP and commenters alike.

Are women fowls? Laying eggs like poultry?

The correct and accurate term is oocyte.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oocyte?s=t
http://www.webmd.boots.com/menopause/guide/premature-menopause

Professor, we welcome your gargantuan intellect and look forward to many years of enlightenment grin!

Help yourself to lipstick or nuts as appropriate cheesy!

TV

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
i dont get it, hw can internal eggs be freeze?
chai dis oyinbo self
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Talon05: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
sarutobie:

jeeezzz!! dude abeg, ejor, biko, please, e don do..this is cyber bullying and molestation at it's peak..people have been known to commit suicide for stuffs like this.
Brotha, this is me being gentle I swear.
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by ebimila: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Just wondering...will the eggs still be okay when they eventually have to boil or fry them undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by wiringdpt(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Are you a mind reader?
coogar:
welcome to the 21st century. grin
as usual, the capitalist slaves would jump at this singing kumbaya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by buoye1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
wetin be egg again? grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Mariopgomery(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is not easy for some men to survive in the civilized world.
They are strong as long as women are weak.

The time women become strong, their weakness is fully displayed.

when did the topic become men vs women? Am tired of men are this men are that! Are men really so bad?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
BananaBender:

Here comes the curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia of his skank mother's puccy. Wait, clean your father's cum off your mouth before you talk to me.

You dare compare that Scum of d earth u call a father to mine? Laughable! grin grin

Does a*nal sex cause memory loss? Why are u sp1tting bullsh1t or you are so scared of an a*Ss whooping, you are begging for sympathy votes? grin grin grin

Vermins like u deserve to be tied to stakes, cremated, and ur ashes used for rituals and incantations. I wonder why the the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you didn't just kill you. I guess he knew you'll be good for an a*ss fvck. grin

Learn from your parents' mistakes r*etard - use birth control! You're the reason brothers and sisters shouldn't marry each other.

I'm going to make you my man-b1tch, just keep on barking like your mama.. you are going to inherit her neck chain soon. .
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by fairheven: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:
welcome to the 21st century. grin
as usual, the capitalist slaves would jump at this singing kumbaya.
Singing kumbaya..like BukiHQ cool
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Herrmes: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
This is bullsh!t

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Joshkid(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Even afta freezing if dem like make dem fry am...Na dere Probs b dat!...#Leaves thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by itstpia1: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
@ topic

what do kids get from the mother?
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by arabbunkum: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
#Bringbackoureggs
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by fairheven: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

But which woman in her right senses wud want to delay child-birth...except in case of natural cause?..wud u gladly want to have your own baby at the age of 40...taking your first child to a "day-care",when the children of your mate are already in the "university"? grin isn't it a tin of joy when you see a mother and daughter looking like age-mate? grin early does it I beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by jpphilips(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thank god we have no electricity
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Dcaliphate(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
ah ah, this concept has been in existence in ibo land for long na, its called 'ogwu ego' or blood money. dats all

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by fairheven: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
When they freeze the egg Finnish,who wan give them the sperm Tufia!!!!,my pikin no go turn to "iceberg" cool because of two much freezing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Misogynist2014(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
BABE3:
....and smart companies have started milking the equality situation.

Which man will put up with a 40 yr old woman with frozen eggs when there are fresh and naturally fertile 18 yr olds littered everywhere........ grin
Wetin remain. I have always told carefreewannabe that feminism is a business organisation. They don't follow their dictionary meaning. Hope I'm vindicated cool
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by itstpia1: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
fairheven:
When they freeze the egg Finnish,who wan give them the sperm

the men.
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by TopFlightCeo: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
....And someone will still get up and say some employments are not modern day of slavery even if you are earning $10, 000, 000 a month.

Be your own boss with a vision and a bigger vision for your employees.

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Misogynist2014(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ilekere:

A failed attempt to sound "cool".

If you don't care, at least give credit to the females that fought for your right to "not care".
I'm sure you are not talking about Nigeria. Like I once asked cococandy, b+itch, tell me one thing feminism has done for you in Nigeria, and I will deactivate this account. angry

2 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
fairheven:

But which woman in her right senses wud want to delay child-birth...except in case of natural cause?..wud u gladly want to have your own baby at the age of 40...taking your first child to a "day-care",when the children of your mate are already in the "university"? grin i[b]sn't it a tin of joy when you see a mother and daughter looking like age-mate?[/b] grin early does it I beg.

@bold
No, it isn't.
I don't aspire to look like my daughter's age mate. I have more important things to do with my kids.

Regarding your first question:

2 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Misogynist2014(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is an insult to manliness. It is when goats start climbing trees, then and only then will your dream come to pass. Men created and developed this world, we talk and you must obey. Like a soldier once said, We are in Nigeria.

Mama Tolani, stretch you hands, I'll beat silly out of ya head. cool
Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mariopgomery:

when did the topic become men vs women? Am tired of men are this men are that! Are men really so bad?

Only some backward id*iots.

They are the answer to the question why some nations are so poorly developed.

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Misogynist2014:
This is an insult to manliness. It is when goats start climbing trees, then and only then will your dream come to pass. Men created and developed this world, we talk and you must obey. Like a soldier once said, We are in Nigeria.

Mama Tolani, stretch you hands, I'll beat silly out of ya head. cool

No, I am in a civilized country, well-developed and very successful, where men do not behave like savages.

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by itstpia1: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Regarding your first question:

those are all rich people who can afford to hire nannies and caregivers for their kids to help with the childcare.

are you as rich as they are?

dunno why people like to copy celebrities without having the kind of cash and assets these celebrities have.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
itstpia1:

those are all rich people who can afford to hire nannies and caregivers for their kids to help with the childcare.

are you as rich as they are?

dunno why people like to copy celebrities without having the kind of cash and assets these celebrities have.

Before I tell you how much money I make, what does age have to do with nannies and caregivers?

1 Like

Re: Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
This is madness of the highest order. The social media giants are becoming inhuman in their efforts to retain best hands/talents. However, the Human Resource Management I know is not anti Human, neither is it obstacle to the nature of the Work Force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.