Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? (7818 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by LadyCaty(f): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
hehe...tnx

U aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ wlc
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by marieolae(f): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
timpaker:
If I hear say this guy no get '[size=14pt]spare tyre[/size]' undecided
then if girls say that "all guys are the same" fools like you will start complaining. nonsense
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
marie chat wit me nau, since ystday
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
wetin be ur own..lol
timpaker:
If I hear say this guy no get '[size=14pt]spare tyre[/size]' undecided
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
bad guy...yea stakeholder or stockbroker grin
philantoxx:
HBD bro...but next try to send cake to stakeholders.
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
today is fela anikulapo kuti baba70 birthday
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
shoooo shocked shocked..na by force?
ismailaja:
marie chat wit me nau, since ystday
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by lirusehn(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
LadyCaty:

Hmm
ur DP tho lipsrsealed
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
philantoxx:
HBD bro...but next try to send cake to stakeholders.
yes your highness
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
haha, watz ur own, waiting consign u
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by olagockay(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
amokeme:
I dont know why i'm laughing undecided
Lolz. Me 2. D pixs r sumhw funny. HBD 2 d 2 lovebirds o
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
then if girls say that "all guys are the same" fools like you will start complaining. nonsense
hehe...I'm telling u
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by philantoxx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
yes your highness
tanx boss
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by LadyCaty(f): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
lirusehn:
ur DP tho lipsrsealed

Wats ur p wit t? undecided
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by philantoxx(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
bad guy...yea stakeholder or stockbroker grin
hw u tekno..u sef na stakeholder.
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
na all of us dey follow chop d thing nah...d thing don turn national cake grin grin
philantoxx:

hw u tekno..u sef na stakeholder.
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by philantoxx(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
iammo6:
na all of us dey follow chop d thing nah...d thing don turn national cake grin grin
hehehe...ooohh badt gon
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by vacant06(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gurl u ar kul tel ur boo to cut of his hair asin low cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by agohmamuda(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Juliaann:
U guys look good togethergrin

Sup girl? Can I get to know you??
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
lipsrsealed
vacant06:
Gurl u ar kul tel ur boo to cut of his hair asin low cut
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by timpaker(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
marieolae:
hey, no name calling please. A lady like you should know that it is rude to spew what you just typed. My opinion is my opinion so if you find it offensive, just scroll on! Thank you.
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by tempest01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice....You guys should blend well....same sign, same characteristics
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Dbestmax(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
amokeme:
I dont know why am laughing undecided
Na ur name cause ur lafta...
AMU KA EME grin
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Dbestmax(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
lirusehn:

Modz plz frontpage undecided
4 wetin
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
that toto go sweet to knack undecided *hides*
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Beennkumar(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
And I thought the OP was the lady. embarassed
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Dbestmax(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
My bdayy is on the 22nd of ds month and am giving out recharg cards ....so b updated ...get d last 2 digits and its urs....
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by lirusehn(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
LadyCaty:

Wats ur p wit t? undecided

Mtcheww. and you think am gonna write anything undecided
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by lirusehn(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dbestmax:
My bdayy is on the 22nd of ds month and am giving out recharg cards ....so b updated ...get d last 2 digits and its urs....

Mtchew undecided
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Dbestmax(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
lirusehn:

Mtchew undecided
Taaa
Go scratch nyash 4 walll....
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
If this isn't cute i don't know wat is. hapi bday smiley

1 Like

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by LadyCaty(f): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
lirusehn:

Mtcheww. and you think am gonna write anything undecided

Hu cares...mtchEeeeeeewww undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.