Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? (7854 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
vacant06:
Gurl u ar kul tel ur boo to cut of his hair asin low cut
he's rocking Afro hairstyle slowpoke.... Its because u don't have enough to maintain it that's y u hating....

1 Like

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Missmossy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Awww...this is lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
that toto go sweet to knack undecided *hides*
d thunder wen go fire u dey do press up wait u bros
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by fairygeh(f): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Awww,so cute HBD to the lovebirds.dark and fair.perfect combo,jes like me and my boo grin

1 Like

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by brennyB: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice one,thumbs up!
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by akpumping7720(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
But try to face ur studies and pass out with good grades. D best pixs dat will be cherished for life are d pixs u took wen old age set in and u are already retired with good investment and living comfortably.... HBD
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Epathra(f): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
Aw their mata take concern you?
jayedu108:
Make sure u take ur studies seriously kids,no time for love nw.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by xtervaganza(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
I thought u said birthday pictures.

All I see here is pre-sex picture grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
d thunder wen go fire u dey do press up wait u bros
when e go finish?
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by raphy(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2014
[quote to live this author=ismailaja post=27166655]wen is ur birthday so i cn do dat wit u[/quote]guy u dont want to live this girl alone.,u hv been staiking her since on monday.i sowie fo u o
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:

abi o.

op, we still dey wait for the main picture
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by xtervaganza(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
abi o.

op, we still dey wait for the main picture
abi now

The d main d main pictures

A sex tape won't be bad though
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
that toto go sweet to knack undecided *hides*
y hiding?

*Drags him out, and gave him 36 strokes of cane*

Now,go home and stop lusting over anoda guy‘s babe.
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by mekuilis(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2014
Nice...happy birthday to you fellas.
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by lirusehn(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2014
LadyCaty:

Hu cares...mtchEeeeeeewww undecided
cheesy
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:

cheesy
xtervaganza:

Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by izaray(f): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
cake on its way
Alryt dear, hope no dey won't falling of hands lol
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2014
adonbilivit:
happy birthday to you and your sugar mummy....
Laughing in 3D... That was harsh bruv...
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by celeron40(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2014
jayedu108:
Make sure u take ur studies seriously kids,no time for love nw.
Relax.. grin
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by kullozone(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2014
i believe i just saw dude on facebook..@taygah
a friend of mine liked his pic..dats hw i saw him.
cute pic
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
kullozone:
cute pic
smiley
kullozone:
cute pic
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by TeGaTeGa1(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
kullozone:
cute pic
wow what is your name on Facebook, add me up
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by ennyamy(f): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Api bufday...d gal no even giv d guy breathing space..
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by kullozone(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
wow what is your name on Facebook, add me up

will do bro
stay tight!
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
just wanted to share some pics of my boo nd I
Wowwww
Re: Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? by schumastic(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
amokeme:
I dont know why am laughing undecided

cus it reminds you of those days grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex / Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.