Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat (4586 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. / Is Being Fat Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by nellyshasha(f): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am a very fat gal,nt by choice but nature,I have tired all I could frm gyming,takin drugs,fasting etc.is nt like am proud of being fat but it runs in ma family so I got to make d best of it.hmmm while grownin up I use to thk dat bc am fat dat am worthless but gradually I have come to realise dat confidence is d way u thk,carry ur self,I also understood dat if I want ppl to love and accept me,I got to love maself first.so I began to look good and develop a sort of thick skin. And even changed d way I thk,carry maself mmm I look am nt dere yet but am gradually moving up. Pls be mild wit ur criticism

2 Likes

Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by Genes1s: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
cryFat girls are beautiful wink They rock

Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by mirexxx(f): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
am also a fat girl lyk u buh i don't mind,I make sure i look good n clean all d tym. not lyk u tho cos i avnt seen ur pix
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by ireneidiva(f): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
nellyshasha:
Am a very fat gal,nt by choice but nature,I have tired all I could frm gyming,takin drugs,fasting etc.is nt like am proud of being fat but it runs in ma family so I got to make d best of it.hmmm while grownin up I use to thk dat bc am fat dat am worthless but gradually I have come to realise dat confidence is d way u thk,carry ur self,I also understood dat if I want ppl to love and accept me,I got to love maself first.so I began to look good and develop a sort of thick skin. And even changed d way I thk,carry maself mmm I look am nt dere yet but am gradually moving up. Pls be mild wit ur criticism
Whether you are fat or very slim. People will treat you the way you treat yourself. Have self confidence and carry yourself very well. You need to lose the weight also to avoid heart problems and other health problems. Continue working out even when it seems like nothing is changing. It takes time to lose weight and trust me, you will see results eventually.
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by nellyshasha(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
ireneidiva:

Whether you are fat or very slim. People will treat you the way you treat yourself. Have self confidence and carry yourself very well. You need to lose the weight also to avoid heart problems and other health problems. Continue working out even when it seems like nothing is changing. It takes time to lose weight and trust me, you will see results eventually.
. Thks dear I pray and hope so
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by LEERICIST(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
I really don't hate fat people. The only thing I don't like about them is the way they carry themselves. Wish you luck tho'
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by PrincessB1(f): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Am plumpy too nd my self esteem is highsmiley OP neva u look dwn on urself.... Shine ur self esteem wellacheesy nd be hpy wt ur structure..... Its ur natural gift from D Creator.
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by Alexyswiss(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
but all fat girls are always sexy and social...I'm yet to see one that's ugly really
**just thinking...**

1 Like

Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by joromi: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
mirexxx:
am also a fat girl lyk u buh i don't mind,I make sure i look good n clean all d tym. not lyk u tho cos i avnt seen ur pix

Chai!
If you are fat, what am i sad shocked
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by mirexxx(f): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
joromi:

Chai!
If you are fat, what am i sad shocked
lol i dunno o
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
I love fat girls... Excess meat behind, unlike d slim once dat has excess bones behind...

1 Like

Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by LexaP(f): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Im also fat and must say the only thing I used to hate abt myself. 5 years ago, lost my bf to my slim cousin cos I was fat and very ugly. i've tried a lot if methods as well bt didn't work for me cos it is in my gene. After many years of hating myself and even blaming my parents for getting married, I realised it's not abt the body I carry but my mental attitude towards it. I'm fat but what can I do abt it than to love myself and appreciate how God created me. From the very day I changed my attitude, I felt better and my self esteem grew. I take good care of myself and carry myself wif dignity. Now, I can say I'm very beautiful, smart and very happy with who I am. Being fat isn't the prob it's juz d attitude. Very nice thread, dear.... keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by irofulu(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
is good to love yourself the way you are, if you don't love yourself who will love you, if you feel you can not cope with your size you can download musical exercise, and you can watch your diet too, and consistency is the key, take care.
Re: D Way I Changed Ma Mentality Abt Being Fat by awoo47: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2017
LexaP:
Im also fat and must say the only thing I used to hate abt myself. 5 years ago, lost my bf to my slim cousin cos I was fat and very ugly. i've tried a lot if methods as well bt didn't work for me cos it is in my gene. After many years of hating myself and even blaming my parents for getting married, I realised it's not abt the body I carry but my mental attitude towards it. I'm fat but what can I do abt it than to love myself and appreciate how God created me. From the very day I changed my attitude, I felt better and my self esteem grew. I take good care of myself and carry myself wif dignity. Now, I can say I'm very beautiful, smart and very happy with who I am. Being fat isn't the prob it's juz d attitude. Very nice thread, dear.... keep it up.
so true

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl / Over-excited Newly Wedded Husband Grabs Wife's Bum In Wedding Picture / You Won't Believe What I Heard While Coming Back From Work Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.