Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food (61362 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2016
Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies

You know when you read some stories on Nl and u burst into laughter that bloggers are generating make beliefs stories...well I was like that until a friend told me about his current situation...Owu blow me ,fear grip me...
His Story:

My friend has been dating this lady for the past 3yrs and he was even thinking of doing his introduction and marriage this year....until he got the shock of his life on Monday....To him he thought their relationship was steady and ok so he never had any cause for alarm but a few weeks ago while praying in church his Pastor told him to avoid eating any food his Gf prepared for him for a while(I know what's on ur mind,Pastor lying since 20 B.C right?) well the guy prayed about it and kinda obey,they have been dating for 3yrs and sometimes the Gf comes over,sleep over or spend some days and you know its,kinda normal for ur Gf to prepare food and stuffs...
Due to the nature of his job,sometimes when he comes back from work the Gf would have slept and left his food in the cooler.. So after the pastors instruction he would sneak out and pour away the food...sometimes when it's during the day he would give excuse of the flat too hot and go outside the balcony to eat so that he wont raise any suspicion.. ..

After 3days of ignoring her food he notice his Gf became more aggressive and acts angrily.in his mind he thought it maybe she was having her menstral cycle so he ingored all those signs and still joke and make her life ....but 2 weeks ago she left his house as usual to go back home...since she got home anytime he calls her she was like "what" "en ehn" so he was like surprise by the new attitude,he went to her ouse several times but always met her absence...Sometimes when he calls her she talks like her usual good Gf but sometimes like they are fighting....
Last Friday while he was at church for vigil,the pastor called him aside and told him that the lady has been using charm on him for the past year,which lead to him losing his job for some months before getting a new one.. .the pastor told him that the lady main aim was to make him poor so that she would be the one feeding him and controlling him,that He will always listen and do her bidding anytime she wants ....

My friend almost fainted and the pastor told him the reason why he instructed him to stop eating het food was because she always feed him the juju(charm,jass) thru food....
He said he didn't believe what the pastor said so when he goy home he called her over 50times she didn't pick her call all thru friday to sunday...all he could think of was if it was true...
He spent all weekend asking himself the same questions like "Have I been under Juju all this while,Did she really love Him"

But on Monday he got the greatest shock if his Life...After work on Monday he got home and found his apartment empty...i mean totally partially empty ,only mattress and the bed stand,wall rode and some of his cloth remaining...all this watches,shoes,belt,all electrical gadgets were all gone..even all his pictures and personal stuffs...

He said he felt as if the world crumbled on Him,he went over to the ladies house and was told she hasn't been home for 2days..when he called,she picked up and eased ,banged the call...

So he went to the landlord of his apartment and the oldest son of the landlord which was around 25 confirm that his Gf came with her friends to pack everything...The landlord said he couldn't stop her becos she was pratically living with him for Past 2yrs so they tot they were married...

My friend is still in Limbo Atm cos he still loves her alot inregardless of what had happen...
The crazy thing is that yesterday somebody return some of his picture,the one he took with the lady was not returned....

Honestly if you meet this couple you would think they are heaven made cos they look so good together and were happy ....

aAfter hearing this last night,I got so scared,I never imagined a lady could do something like this to a guy that loves her...

My advice to everyone out there is to be prayerful in ur relationship cos u don't also know if you are under spell

180 Likes 22 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by emeraldknytt(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2016
its unfortunate that spirits are now being permitted to use visa to travel back to the world of the living. Life is a combination of honey/oyin and bitterleaf/olugbo. MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN, JAH cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by utenwuson: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
yeah! u. jst av 2 love with one eye open really wide!! strange beings everywhere! Wait oooo.Babalawo vs. End tym pastor. ....

5 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Joshkeith(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
nairaland

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
TRADELYN:
Hmmmm...strange, but true. lipsrsealed
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
I pray you don't encounter the wrath of evil doers...

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
I pray you don't encounter the wrath of evil doers...
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by yjgm(m): 4:35am On Jan 21, 2016
This is not new. Its been happening for a long time now. May God save us from evil doers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by valdes00(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
erm erm erm erm erm.... Am short of words... He fit be true, He fit b lie... so far, na from NL.... People will do/say anything to get FP.... notin concern me sef

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by tobtap: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
hmmmm.. WOMEN lipsrsealed fear them

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ibe9ja: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
I don't believe this story. The beieve the disappearing property thing but the pastor's vision part is a big LIE. The pastor must be a fan of Lai Mohammed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Desperate naija ladies can do anything to keep a man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Carrottop(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Y

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by timidapsin(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
okay..
lalasticlala check this=> Airport Official Trying To Extort Money From A Traveler In Lagos Airport (video) https://www.nairaland.com/2881005/airport-official-trying-extort-money
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by omooba969(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Man or Woman, if you have a monster as fiancé the signs would be clearly there, only that we ignore these signs simply because we allow ourselves to be blinded by infatuation which we call love.

Mtcheeew cool

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by CaroLyner(f): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
your friend is safe now.thats all that matters

8 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by callJesu: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
It's well
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by temibobo8(f): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
hmmmmm..ts well o
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
this kind story tho!...karashika tinx

4 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Felaak47(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
okay.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by boman2014: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies
You know when you read some stories on Nl and u burst into laughter that bloggers are generating make beliefs stories...well I was like that until a friend told me about his current situation...Owu blow me ,fear grip me...
His Story:
My friend has been dating this lady for the past 3yrs and he was even thinking of doing his introduction and marriage this year....until he got the shock of his life on Monday....To him he thought their relationship was steady and ok so he never had any cause for alarm but a few weeks ago while praying in church his Pastor told him to avoid eating any food his Gf prepared for him for a while(I know what's on ur mind,Pastor lying since 20 B.C right?)

how will he stop eating his girlfriend's food and expect her to be happy?

nonsense pastor

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
GOod one
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by humanbeing5th(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
Oo yee common sense, why are u in grudges with dis guy?

18 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ijebuloaded(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good idea...

Did you wanna get your music hyped we are here to help you... add 2bb4457b
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Afrok(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
But now that they've separated and he's no longer eating her charmed food, he stil claims to LOVE HER. So how come? shocked

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by 1miccza: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:

When i see responses like this,i simply made two deductions (1) Either you are not exposes or (2) You haven't witnessed such
Bro just like someone just said pray that you don't become a victim of evil doers

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by mascot87(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting

You are finished bro

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by canalily(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Are you still a novice to be astonishedundecided
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by lonelydora: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
serious
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by stoicguy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
hmmm .... Ladies .... I bought a book about the females .... still on page 2167 .... smh

6 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by doctokwus: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pastor scammed him,his girlfriend too scammed him.
There was no juju involved, all what occurred to him were circumstantial and cud happen to any other person.
Dont pin it on juju and glorify your vain pastor.
Its called live's travails,many have passed thru it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.