Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF (2423 Views)

Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by BlackPeni5: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2014
I pity southerners that support GMB. I wonder how many Southerners will be killed in the North this time around when GMB loses.

By Suzan Edeh
Bauchi—The Northern Elders Forum, NEF, has said that any Nigerian who voted for the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2015 general elections would be regarded as an enemy of the north.
The forum also said that northerners had lost confidence in some of their governors who entered into secret pact with President Goodluck Jonathan to contest that election in 2011 without necessarily telling their constituencies about the unbecoming act.
Secretary of the NEF, Professor Ango Abdullahi made this known during an interview in his office in Bauchi yesterday.
According to him, “the northern governors should be bold to tell President Jonathan that he has no right to contest election based on their earlier agreement for power rotation between the North and South in the country under the auspices of the PDP.
“It was only recently that the Governor of Niger State, Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu, who is currently the chairman of the Northern Nigerian Governors Forum, NNGF, came out with the revelation that they had a secret deal with Jonathan to contest the 2011 election.
“Common sense should have dictated to the PDP that there would be four years to pay the North back from 2011 but as you have already seen, the governors sold the slot. They sold us out,” he lamented.
Abdullahi wondered why Aliyu is still supporting the candidature of President Jonathan for 2015, describing his action as condemnable.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/2015-well-regard-anyone-vote-pdp-enemy-north-nef/

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Trut(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2014
Born to rule mentality

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2014
After pouring words like:
"anyone who vote for PDP will be termed as an enemy of North",
now trying to cover those inhumane talks

prejudice is their headache.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by mrborntodoit: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2014
So they will shed innocent blood if they lose or win with the excuse of regarding other tribes/voters as enemies of the north?

Nigerians should vote wisely because these jihadists would unleash terror if they win or not so why vote them in the first place??

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by RockMaxi: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Here we go again, this so called leaders of the north always having their foot in their mouth. Ever talking before reasoning. tongue
Their problem is always thinking Nigeria is all about the North and every other region is bound to do their biddings. embarassed

I will rather remain the enemy of the north than voting for the man that wants to soak the baboon and the dogs in their blood. undecided

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by kennyslim1(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Trut:
Born to rule mentality

Make them come rule make we see...I tire for dia matter honestly

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Ngwakwe: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2014
These are all lies and a personal declaration of the Secretary, Professor Ango
Abdullahi.

It is worthy to note that just recently, the amiable NEF chairman, Tanko Yakassai in his personal capacity endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan for a second in office.

Who now speaks for Northern Elders Forum?

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by godofwar666(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2014
How you won take know the party wey I won vote for undecided
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by godofwar666(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2014
How you won take know the party wey I won vote for undecided And mind you, NFF just sack stephen keshi make thunder fire nff angry
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by 9jii(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Can't see the quote where this was said.
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
BlackPeni5:
I pity southerners that support GMB

SE leaders said worse during Anambra election. As for me, the pdp is Nigeria's number one enemy.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by lilprinze: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2014
I would regard any one that vote for APC as an enemy of Nigerian or someone who is against the progress of this country.

10 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by BlackPeni5: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

SE leaders said worse during Anambra election. As for me, the pdp is Nigeria's number one enemy.

Does this turn anyone who leaves PDP for APC into a Saint? I'll really like to know.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Does this turn anyone who leaves PDP for APC into a Saint? I'll really like to know.
When sinners repent do they go to hell? I'll really like to know.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Well said! Just like jonathan and Arthur Eze asked Ndigbo not to vote for the APC because is a party of people that killed their fathers during the civil war!

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2014
Politics is a game of interests.....

People should stop acting infantile.....whatever the Northerners say,the SSners and SEners have also made same inciting and insultive remarks

Though the Northern elites dont like Buhari,whatever political decision made in the North at this time against PDP will be to the advantage of Buhari

People should not always lump whatever the corrupt elites of the North who are angry at being shut away from the pot of soup say to mean that they are doing it because of Buhari

Buhari's candidature is very exclusive of the North agitation for power.......I and other people like me only support him because he represents the change we seek and stands as the only man who can help battle corruption

That he comes from the North is immaterial to me

1 Like

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by BlackPeni5: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Clearly you are a blind follower...or just a greedy one. The latter seems more practicable.

You think you will get political appointments if APC wins...keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by GentleMimi: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2014
I'd rather be indifferent to the north, than be a friend or enemy. The statement made the the NEF reeks of desperation and bias. I cannot believe some some ppl we'd even consider peeps from that region in the forthcoming presidential election. Are these the ppl we plan giving such immense power to rule us?

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by BlackPeni5: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Well said! Just like jonathan and Arthur Eze asked Ndigbo not to vote for the APC because is a party their father during the civil war!

Clearly you are not from an Ibo speaking state. Better change your user name and be proud of who you are.

9 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Clearly you are a blind follower...or just a greedy one. The latter seems more practicable.

You think you will get political appointments if APC wins...keep deceiving yourself.
You baseless opinion.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Firefire(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2014
I will feed your enemies with their own flesh. They will be drunk with rivers of their own blood...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by anonimi: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

How can a sinner repent without apology and RESTITUTION? I'll really like to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by oduaboy1: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Arthur eze said worst during the anambra election.Okorocha is termed a sellout because he supports the bokoharam and amala party.
Or should we talk about the way ss/se poster on nairaland who supports apc are ridiculed and catsigated.
@op didn't see anything wrong about this but you suddenly remember morals when the you are paid back in your own coin.
Talk of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2014
anonimi:

How can a sinner repent without apology and RESTITUTION? I'll really like to know.
Thats between the sinner and whoever he sinned against.
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2014
oduaboy1:
Arthur eze said worst during the anambra election.Okorocha is termed a sellout because he supports the bokoharam and amala party.
Or should we talk about the way ss/se on nairaland who supports apc are ridiculed and catsigated.
Talk of hypocrisy.
You dey mind them, they forgot gej would need votes from others too.
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by anonimi: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

Thats between the sinner and whoever he sinned against.

And who do you think the "born-to-gain" PDP-converted-to-APC politicians have sinned against?
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by philantoxx(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2014
that's his own opinion.not my bizness..
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by size38: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2014
But down here in the south, Asari Dokubo and his creek warlords are equally threatening the same way that if GEJ is not re elected. But for me, I will vote Buhari
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by OKDnigeria: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:
These are all lies and a personal declaration of the Secretary, Professor Ango
Abdullahi.

It is worthy to note that just recently, the amiable NEF chairman, Tanko Yakassai in his personal capacity endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan for a second in office.

Who now speaks for Northern Elders Forum?
Tanko Yakassai is of Northern elders' council, not NEF. They are two different bodies.
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2014
GMB predicted before 2011 election of bloodshed and over 800 Nigerians were KILLED
(http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/05/16/nigeria-post-election-violence-killed-800)

In an interview he granted to the Daily Sun (Sunday, 8 August 2010), Buhari predicted the outbreak of violence if the 2011 general elections

were perceived to be far from free and fair. In the interview, Buhari was asked: “Do you fear for the country, that if we don’t get it right

now…?” The interviewer did not complete the question before Buhari interjected, saying: “There may be no Nigeria…, because I draw

parallel with Somalia so many times. Somalia-sation of Nigeria; I am scared about that.”

The bloodshed was premeditated and was executed by supporters of the CPC. Buhari’s response to the violence was supremely inappropriate and disappointing, even though he reluctantly and belatedly criticised the violence days after it erupted.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/post-election_violence-_lemu_committee_blames_buhari.html

GMB, so 2015 you will shed blood too

Are you not tired of killing innocent Nigerians

You shall surely fail this time around

Firefire:
I will feed your enemies with their own flesh. They will be drunk with rivers of their own blood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2014
anonimi:

And who do you think the "born-to-gain" PDP-converted-to-APC politicians have sinned against?
I wouldn't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: The Last Function Of Aguiyi-ironsi In Ibadan. 28/07/1966. / Eziachi Writes: Buhari, Nigerian First Leader? / Kogi state University in the Country of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.