Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF (2437 Views)

Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by anonimi: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

I wouldn't know.

I guess your specific ignorance is understandable even though at variance with your earlier excited response to the initial post that led us on this sinner trail:

Obiagelli:

When sinners repent do they go to hell? I'll really like to know.
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by 99100(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Initially they said Gudluck signed an agreement not to recontest ....Now they said there was a secret deal between GEJ and the northern governors ,with mr president promising not to seek for re-election.

Fairy tale ....

GEJ till 2019. grin

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
9jii:

Can't see the quote where this was said.
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by harmony5(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2014
First of all; This is politics, though I can't find any quote in the said statement that corespond with the topic, in anycase this is not the first time politicians will be making such statement however uncouted it maybe, meaning its not perculiar to one section...
Personally as a south southerner youth, becos of GEJs many perceived incompetences and lack of political and acedemic charisma which is very obvious each passing day, I did promised to mobilise for a credible APC candidate.. However uncouted statement like this must be avoided by senile crooks. I think the OP is being mischevous. #NigeriaNeedsChange
Re: We’ll Regard Anyone That Vote For PDP As Enemy Of North — NEF by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Obiagelli:

SE leaders said worse during Anambra election. As for me, the pdp is Nigeria's number one enemy.

nne di nma!

Stop reasoning like a child! PDP is just an acronym. Amaechi, Atiku and some of the big wigs in APC were once in the PDP.

Changing party does not change a man.
Amechi just announced that he spent N1B on ebola.

Has Atiku become a great man because he has joined APC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough / Meet The Man "Segun Adewale Aeroland" / Buhari Is A Coward, the fear Of Tompolo Is The Begining Of Wisdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.