Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother (2616 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
My wife's twin bro is right now living with me and my wife however is currently bringing on us issues as my wife often put on clothes in front of him. She's never totally stripped naked before him however, she has no reservations taking her top off and conversing with him in her bra. She says they're close, that there is nothing she is hiding from him, forgetting that she's married. I have attempted to make her comprehend my position however she says I am making a major ordeal out of nothing. Am I truly making a big deal out of this issue or it is a problem and a thing I need to be worried about?
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by Chynx(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Each other's nu*dity shouldn't be an issue to either of them; but it sure should take its toll on you.

It's a no no for me. This is not to harbour any promiscuous ideas, but it kinda puts you in a very weird position.

Same can't go down cool with me either.
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by MrRector(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls. that brother is more valuable than you, so shut up and let her be.
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by naijaboiy: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrRector:
Pls. that brother is more valuable than you, so shut up and let her be.
Then she should marry the brother na undecided
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by Mavelshee(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dude.....its totally wrong

wateva the twins had together, ended the day you married her. Shez now a wife.

for me, my wife's unclothedness is my property and mine alone. You didnt marry her and the twin, did you.??......So why dae hell would that nigga see my glory whenever he wants....its f**kd up

Marriage demands that certain habits or characters are dumped before getting together......jeez mhan,.....and wt*f is he doing in your house anyway.....dont he have a wife or job.....kick his sorry arrsse out asap......and if he has a wife or when he marries, watch her strip unclad while he watches too so that he will know how you feel

jeez.....some naija chickz r just silly n sick
#Peehz out

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Some families grow up this way and obviously your wife and the twin must have been that way.I know a family where the siblings can walk in on each other even in the bathroom.

If you have issues with this,just discuss with your wife and make her understand how you feel so she can make some adjustments.You have to understand that she has been this way before marrying you so be patient.

2 Likes

Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by Summersland(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
jelosi dey ur body,cool temper o jaree oko iyawo grin grin grin
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by pickabeau1: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
thorpido:
Some families grow up this way and obviously your wife and the twin must have been that way.I know a family where the siblings can walk in on each other even in the bathroom.

If you have issues with this,just discuss with your wife and make her understand how you feel so she can make some adjustments.You have to understand that she has been this way before marrying you so be patient.

This

A new wind has blown and old things have passed away
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by destante(f): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol abeggi. no matter how close they are, your wife's nudes is for you alone to see. Cest finis
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by laplace12(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Op has a dirty mindset. Thinking evil where there is none.
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
They SHARED womb TOGETHER... Twins are often closer to each other than any other person. You worry about nothing, my friend.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by SEUNbanKRALL: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
seun please unban me.
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by ebila(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP

How about really talking to your wife about it? She probably doesn't understand where you're coming from,so just make her see it. If you have a sister,use her to "switch shoes" so your wife would get the picture.I bet it she sees how inappropriate it is for you to walk around in your briefs when your sister is around,she get to feel what you feel.
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by katman9x(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Indirectly? You are saying there is a possibility of incest between them cos if it was you and your sister? You'd possibly be turned on? If not how could you mention semi unclothedness between twin siblings who have changing in front of each other as 'funny'? That thought is just sick. I am assuming they grew up like that? And its not a recent thing they just started.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by arimahoseloka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
u are worrying Urself over nothing.
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Can your wife wear bikini at the beach?
Re: PLS Help!!!-my Wife Undresses In Front Of Her Twin Brother by pasqal09: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014

(1)

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / Download This Dating App - Pin Pals – Meet Your Next Date / What Type Of Dressing Is This, Caption This Lady's Fashion Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.