Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Asking A Girl Out:101 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Girl Out:101 (4362 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / How To Ask A Girl Out 101 / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by adepiero: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
A complement precedes any heart conversation.

Me: Hello
Girl: Hi

Me: You look pretty in that dress, did you make it ur sef
Girl: (giggles or laughs) thank you, I bought it

Me: well its nice cause it brings out ur beauty
Girl: thanks

Me: well, I've wanted to tell you that for a while but I guess I haven't had the chance
Girl: What? (pretending as if she doesn't know what ur saying)

Me: That you are beautiful and I'll like us to be more intimate.
Girl: (if she smiles then ur on track but if she frown, bad market) but let's say she smiles.

Me: I like you a lot and I would want us to date. not casual but a serious relationship.
Girl: Really?

Me: Yes! I've known you for a long time and I think you are a gem any lucky guy would want to have. I want to be that lucky guy.
Girl: ok, Lemme think about it

***always make eye contact and be bold with what you want to say!***

***If she tells you to let her think about it, she already said yes indirectly. women are very smart and make decisions even before you ask them out***
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Toyozzie:
smiley smiley lemme here you guys so it wont work on me if any of you try it on me angry
crooks
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by hertz9te(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2014
sweet jesus.....am screwed....from all holes
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by nawtikid(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2014
EpicNigerian:
@Op,

If you see a girl u really like,don't just start telling her u like her....that's like super lame.

First,you walk up to her with all the confidence u can muster. And then you start a conversation with her(you don't necessarily need to introduce urself first)

Let's say u guys met in a supermarket,and she's checking out perfumes.The convo could go like this,

Boy:Have u used dat before?(pointing to what she's holding)

Girl:yea,why?

Boy:well....erm...my sister's birthday is next week,and i don't knw wht to get her....

Girl:oh,how nice.

Boy:yea,thanks....so,what do u suggest?

Girl:You're funny.....

Boy:I'm serious.

*Girl looks at the boy stylyshly, checking him out if he's worth it*

Girl:well....erm...I don't know o.....how old is she?

Boy:About ur age I guess....

*Girl looks at him with suspicion*

Girl:If that's the case you can get her those(pointing to some ridiculously expensive item in the store.)

Boy:hmm....u have good taste.That's like 5k....thank god her birthday is next week....I'll most def come pick this up for her before then.

Girl:err.....if that's too expensive...u can....

*Boy politely interupts her*

Boy:No....no...not at all....she's my baby sister,she deserves it.

Girl:ok o....if u can afford it,i really think she'll like it.

Boy:Thanks a lot.....by the way, my name is Epic.....

Girl:Ok...I'm Beyonce....

(Don't tell her she has a beautiful name.She has proly heard that like a million times before)

Boy:Cool....so,I'm inviting you to the birthday party....can u make it?

Girl:err....i don't think so o....

*Boy politely interupts*

Boy:Ok,can i have ur number,so i can call u up to know if u changed ur mind?

Girl:I'm not sure I'll change my mind.

Boy:I know....i know....but can i still just have d number just in case.

Girl:....just in case what? *smiling*

Boy:You never can tell,maybe some of those ur important engadgments could be postponed....u never can tell.

Girl:Ok....ermm....I'm really running late right now.....uhmm...ok,this my number,081.........but don't call me late....I usually go to bed early....

Boy:Ok...got it....its been nice talking with you....do have a nice day.

Girl:yea,u too bye.

Now,you will have to finish up the whole thing on phone. And since u lied to her that ur sister is having a party,u may consider buying that particular gift she showed you for her on your next date to make up for the lie.

Also,remember that you have to wait for like 2 or 3 days before calling,so u won't come off as being too needy but don't keep her waiting any longer than that.
I dove my hat 4 u
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by tobiboss(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

Me: well, I've wanted to tell you that for a while but I guess I haven't had the chance

Girl: (if she smiles then ur on track but if she frown, bad market) but let's say she smiles.

Me: I like you a lot and I would want us to date. not casual but a serious relationship.

Me: Yes! I've known you for a long time and I think you are a gem any lucky guy would want to have. I want to be that lucky guy.

***If she tells you to let her think about it, she already said yes indirectly. women are very smart and make decisions even before you ask them out***
lets say she frowns, what next??
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Tah! angry
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by adepiero: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
tobiboss:
lets say she frowns, what next??
OYO is the case! that means she ain't feeling you. just try to end it in a friendly way or else she go insult you.
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by DJMONACO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
your money speaks more.
#talking frm xperience.
more money more confidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by hertz9te(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

hmm thats the best ive heard,but i feel its too short n kinda summarized,i was expecting to hear some killer lines,that will keep the girl on her toes
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by jaybee3(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
adepiero:

Me: That you are beautiful and I'll like us to be more intimate. shocked shocked shocked

WTF
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by iyawoboyfriend(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Good response but mind u, some girls re too strong headed.... that the moment u make ur move they start raining insults on u... it kind of puts a guy off u know?
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by hertz9te(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
Tah! angry
dey there,u tell us,what did your bf told u when he asked u out?
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by hertz9te(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
iyawoboyfriend:
Good response but mind u, some girls re too strong headed.... that the moment u make ur move they start raining insults on u... it kind of puts a guy off u know?
i totally agree
Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by adepiero: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
hertz9te:
hmm thats the best ive heard,but i feel its too short n kinda summarized,i was expecting to hear some killer lines,that will keep the girl on her toes
well you know this is fiction and reality is a b!tch. it might not work out the way I've said it but the guideline is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl Out:101 by adepiero: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
jaybee3:

WTF
Watin happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Look Like Ini Edo? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.