Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Ask A Girl Out 101 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out 101 (1360 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by hertz9te(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
it's a bitter truth....most guys don't really know how to talk to girls and get them to become girlfriends.some try and end up in the friend zone,some others dont even know how to start..let me show you how.

1.don't waste time
girls get bored easily,they like adventures..there's nothing as boring as a guy that calls her always to check up on her,,as romantic as it sounds in your small mind,it's lame..You are just warming up your friend zone space.
if she gives you her number today,,,,ask her out tommorrow,,,don't waste time trying to get to know her and stuff,that only works if you want her to be your bestie,some girls get so bored with it they use your intrest on them to turn you to a potential maga....

2.keep the Calls short and simple
for God's sake don't you have any other thing better to do?...even if you don't,you have to create an impression that you do.
a steamy 5 min conversation with her is enough to keep her on her toes,gets her intrested....be the mystery guy.....if you notice she wants to keep the conversation going,that's the best time to end it...heh heh....wicked tight.....good boys never win

3.this part I just want to skip all the tips and tell not exactly but give you a format,I'll be using a real life convo I had with a girl,,,I need y'all to show some intrest.I ain't gon waste all of ma time typing out this Shit for nothing.......

attendance register pls...show yourselves......
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
The game has changed bro
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by hertz9te(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cutehector:
The game has changed bro
it changed....but the players remained
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by chemmerfrank(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wetin you wan talk wey we never hear?
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by Lanretoye(m): 5:45am On Sep 23, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Wetin you wan talk wey we never hear?
na which kain kaka we never see...
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by itsIYKE(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2015
I walk up to the girl nd say u ar my new girlfriend......it works for me all the tym
Re: How To Ask A Girl Out 101 by afolwalex20(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Just drop what u want to drop

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cracked Jokes While Wooing A Girl Only For Her Not To Laugh? / Help! Bored / happy birthday to me, mr. President and all 17-12 babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.