Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help (1910 Views)

Why Can't I Fall In Love? / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Fellow nairalanders,,,i need your help...
It is true that i have had it rough before in relationships,,,,but i have developed a problem within me,,,''i can't love again''

Back in the university,i met my first love who was 2years ahead of me....i loved him,,but as he was graduatin he told me,he had smeone before gaining admission so he wants to go back to her,,,,,,,,i overcame the shock and went on with life....

I graduated and started working,,this guy came my way and proposed marriage,,unknown to me he had a wife and four and a half kids,,,,he had no job,,,though a graduate,,,, and every now and then he demands for money and i give him only to discover after 7months that he has a family,,,,,i overcame the shock and went on with life

The last one landed me in coma,,,i met this guy,,i loved him for real,,,soon he proposed and we kicked off with wedding plans,,just at the verge of tighing the knot,he called me that he was no longer interested in the marriage,,,,,that shock i can't recover from

The issue now is that i have 5 different men proposing marriage at the same time.......am not confused becos i can't even fall love with any of them even when i tried to,,,,one of them who is not a Nigerian has bin so caring-seems not to be given up,despite my horrible and hostile altitude.......i tried to say yes to him,,but i don't even know where to generate this love from..

Pls i need your advice,,,great friends,,,,no insults please am only voicing out my predicament of the moment.
Thanks
yours sincerely
Sambisa
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
With this kind of username,people will tend to run away from you.

On a SN,You didn't tell us about yourself and how you interact with guys.

There must be something you are doing wrong that attracts loosers to you.
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Baddestguyp(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
try to forget about past experiences, this will help u a lot

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
phantonce:
With this kind of username,people will tend to run away from you.

On a SN,You didn't tell us about yourself and how you interact with guys.

There must be something you are doing wrong that attracts loosers to you.

really,,,? I do appreciate ur comment
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by dannzzi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
hmmmmm how can i fall in luv again? whats dere just look for love and fall inside AGAIN.......seriously speaking if all dis happend to you forget marriage,mayb those men be boxers....pray GOD will show u d right man

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sis, you are as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market. I mean jeez, you can't even cook a good lie. I don't believe a word from your write-up.
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Exjoker(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Though I never completed reason you post. But base on you headin, I will advice you not to worry bout fall in in love again. cause you will definitely fall one day automatically

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
TrollMan:
Sis, you are as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market. I mean jeez, you can't even cook a good lie. I don't believe a word from your write-up.

i tot u wanted to say i can't even cook a good soup......
You don't need to believe,,,,just advice,,,,,some people experiences r worst than mine,,,am not ashamed either,,,,,i don't tink to advice is a do or die affair
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by samuelson06(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
You are not just lucky. Give up pls.
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Tallesty1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
try to forget about past experiences, this will help u a lot
Yea

Supported
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
samuelson06:
You are not just lucky. Give up pls.

alrit,,,thanks
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Rapsainot(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
You will surely meet your desire wink.. Maybe sambisa forest sha
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by ERCROSS(m): 12:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Of the 5 people proposing marriage..
Calmly observe them and decide which of them u think will make a good husband for u, the one that has almost everything u want in a man..
agree to his proposal.... And I believe with time, the love will develop Naturally...
Coz, predicting frm ur story.. Age isn't really ur friend
Act fast before u run out of time...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Swizdoe(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Go for deliverance first
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Afrok(m): 1:28am On Oct 17, 2014
I just have one thing to say, WHEN WE'RE WAITING FOR BAD PEOPLE TO PASS, IT'S BETTER NOT TO SHUT THE DOOR IN CASE GOOD PEOPLE WILL PASS TOO.
Just felt like cry for op, this life is really cruel and unfair to some people.
Hope my sentence in block form helps.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by barthchuks(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2014
You must be one of the chibok grls 'na joke o' but if you want to fall in love, it is very simple just climb any tree at Sambisa, spray your hand wide open and release youself from the tree, bet me you'l fall in a pool of luv
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by omorttee4u(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2014
You the cause of the problem. It's normal to have heart broken it will only makes you stronger. we just have to believe being heart broken shouldn't stop us from fallen in love again.

But, you so scare of experiencing heart broken and you decided to share your heart to five different guys. That makes it difficult for you to fall in love.

You should have try to keep others in a friends zone and choose one as your guy. It will be easy for you to love easily.

Player don't love . Even if guys keep many girls they will hardly love deeply, except they have one thing or the other they are enjoying.

Like I said, set your mind on one person that you both connected deeply. And keep other on friend zone. Don't be scare of heart break, it will only makes you stronger and become master of it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 5:03am On Oct 17, 2014
Swizdoe:
Go for deliverance first

do i need to be told,,,av already done that....thanks
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 5:05am On Oct 17, 2014
omorttee4u:
You the cause of the problem. It's normal to have heart broken it will only makes you stronger. we just have to believe being heart broken shouldn't stop us from fallen in love again.

But, you so scare of experiencing heart broken and you decided to share your heart to five different guys. That makes it difficult for you to fall in love.

You should have try to keep others in a friends zone and choose one as your guy. It will be easy for you to love easily.

Player don't love . Even if guys keep many girls they will hardly love deeply, except they have one thing or the other they are enjoying.

Like I said, set your mind on one person that you both connected deeply. And keep other on friend zone. Don't be scare of heart break, it will only makes you stronger and become master of it.

thanks so much,,,,,i actually kept the five of them in friend zone,,but i will consider your point...
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2014
barthchuks:
You must be one of the chibok grls 'na joke o' but if you want to fall in love, it is very simple just climb any tree at Sambisa, spray your hand wide open and release youself from the tree, bet me you'l fall in a pool of luv

okay,,,,,,thanks
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 5:11am On Oct 17, 2014
ERCROSS:
Of the 5 people proposing marriage..
Calmly observe them and decide which of them u think will make a good husband for u, the one that has almost everything u want in a man..
agree to his proposal.... And I believe with time, the love will develop Naturally...
Coz, predicting frm ur story.. Age isn't really ur friend
Act fast before u run out of time...

,,,,,thanks so much,,,i really appreciate ur piece of advise
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Afrok:
I just have one thing to say, WHEN WE'RE WAITING FOR BAD PEOPLE TO PASS, IT'S BETTER NOT TO SHUT THE DOOR IN CASE GOOD PEOPLE WILL PASS TOO.
Just felt like cry for op, this life is really cruel and unfair to some people.
Hope my sentence in block form helps.

your signature make sense shocked
i think i like it.....thanks for ur comment
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by barthchuks(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2014
sambisa5:

okay,,,,,,thanks
you are welcome Bro
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Afrok(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
sambisa5:

your signature make sense shocked
i think i like it.....thanks for ur comment
u're welcome...
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Cutehector(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Have you finally gotten married sambisa5? wink
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by sambisa5: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Have you finally gotten married sambisa5? wink

haahahha,,,,,priest,,,,yes o
you went that far to read thru?
Nairalanders sha,,,,,,,they can go any length.
But tnx 4 checking on me.
Re: How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
sambisa5:

haahahha,,,,,priest,,,,yes o
you went that far to read thru?
Nairalanders sha,,,,,,,they can go any length.
But tnx 4 checking on me.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be Pregnant After Seeing Her Cycle? / How To Make Up With Your Ex Girlfriend- What's A Good Text Message To Send My Ex / My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.