Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship (2536 Views)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Confession14(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Swizdoe:

Happy sunday to you too...... All I meant was trying to devise means to make her open up to me and nothing else..... About the word 'uncouth', am sorry about that. Imma edit it straightaway.... Stay blessed
peace
Re: How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rapsainot:
I don't think this is the body language op is talking about.... If I'm not wrong op, some language like I'd she's angry, distressed blah blah blah
Thanks bro.......... You understand me better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal / Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.