Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form (69575 Views)

Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency / 650 People Have Died Since Buhari Took Over - AFP / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
It is clear he is planning to use public money to pay for the loans and interest if he likely wins. He should just give up and stop lying about taking loans from Banks. Possibly, it is the money he has stacked there during his dictatorship. I keep asking myself. Does he think we are fools? Not me maybe his Boko Haram idiots in the North and the cheapskates in the South who are ready to sell their future for election changes which would be given to them to cause problem.You are all bunch of unintelligent youths! PTUI! angry lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MizMyColi(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
ideology:

20% Since 2weeks ago
Nawa For you o …

October 20%
November 40%
December 60%
January 80%
February 90%
March 100%
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by idris4r83(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2014
mobi5592:
But learned people let's look at this from a different perspective... If at above 70 years of age, with over 40 yrs of elite networking, active politicking, and an absolutely strong influence both popular n unpopular among the masses, general Mohammed Buhari has not been able to manage his personal estate to the tone of 27M, people I ask is it Nigeria that he will be able to manage to resourcefulness? .Think about it: if at this age, with all of his records, Buhari is yet to train a son, or successfully supported an enterprise which can comfortably support his course with 27M, I think he lived a failed life. . I think he may have been so obsessed with becoming president for the second time, that he forgot to invest in human resources (even worse, that of his family n loved ones). Nobody who isn't business minded can successfully lead a nation in this age n time. Certainly GMB can't.
gmb not having 27m is not something of surprise cos this man is not and never a corrupt government official when he was in office. U.S president barack Obama despite been an active politician and astute barrister had to solicit money from donors around the world for his presidential ticket if u say gmb lived a failed life then obama also lived a failed life before becoming the U.S president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by ideology(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

October 20%
November 40%
December 60%
January 80%
February 90%
March 100%

I see,

Oya carry go.
#In advance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by crown777(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:
Loan? lmao!

A beggar wants to be president? How exactly does Buhari intend to govern Nigeria via loan?

GEJ till 2019

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
None but you self can free your mind. GMB is one of the few Nigerian with integrity and if you are man of integrity yourself trust me you won't wish gej to rule for another 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by crown777(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:
Loan? lmao!

A beggar wants to be president? How exactly does Buhari intend to govern Nigeria via loan?

GEJ till 2019

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
None but you can free your mind. GMB is one of the few Nigerian with integrity and if you are man of integrity yourself trust me you won't wish gej to rule for another 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Desxter: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
BABA BUHARI CALM DOWN ..... HES SAYING IT LIKE SAY HIS BROKE ...MI ND U KNW DAT U CNT B AS BROKE AS DAT ...DNT BE WASHING US

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Adindupeter:
Story for the Gods........ If it's true, then that's the more reason why we shouldn't vote him. Can't Imagine what will happen to our oil money should he smell that seat.
Pls kompare "missing $20B to #27M loan".
Pls don't use ur anus in doin d komparism, use ya beans brain 2 do it. angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by fyneboi79(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
I have noticed that only the morally bankrupt people oppose Buhari undecided For goodness sake if this country is to be rid of evil corruption,then we must all vote in Buhari come 2015.

Buhari 2015!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by idris4r83(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
kendrick93:
u hav d money to sponsor boko haram but u can't afford to buy a form? Smh for buhari
smh for u. baseless and the most dumbest comment on nairaland.
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
with the youths of today it is best for these old men to hold on to power. at least they have stolen enough. imagine a fresh young person getting in ? he will steal billions. these olf fools already have billions.
You are a fool! What makes you think that can be possible? There is no spot of intelligence in your brain. The fact that you don't understand that the youth is not just the general person you see on the street or like those who are running around the world scam people with the help of their old cronies, those who have destroyed the fabric of that nation(old politicians) but educated and tired of the nonsense happening in the country proves you have not foresight. I want to advise you to take your time and reason to know it would be easier to monitor and prosecute the youth than the old because he would be held responsible for the generational failure. I think the youths are tired of the backward state of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by kareemabidemi10(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2014
lilprinze:
so he is saying he is very broke to the extent that he doesn't have N27 million To Purchase
APC Nomination Form but he has money to sponsors BH, this old man should please respect his age and stop lying and deceiving us.
se u see him sponsoring them? foolish tan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by sukkot: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2014
all4naija:

You are a fool! What makes you think that can be possible? There is no spot of intelligence in your brain. The fact that you don't understand that the youth is not just the general person you see on the street or like those who are running around the world scam people with the help of their old cronies, those who have destroyed the fabric of that nation(old politicians) but educated and have tired of the nonsense happening in the country proves you have not foresight. I want to advise you to take your time and reason to know it would be easier to monitor and prosecute the youth than the old because he would be held responsible for the generational failure. I think the youths are tired of the backward state of Nigeria.
please save all that crap. every nigerian from the age of 14 to the age of 90 is a kleptomaniac sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by wisolf(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Our politicians be deceiving us since 1960,..my questions are;
Is Buhari saying he can't raise 27million himself and
How is he planning to pay the interest back?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by ogirma: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2014
I can't read any where we're he said I borrowed, he said he put a call to his bankers in kaduna n abuja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Hmmm!
What happened to the $2.5bil that disappeared under your watch at PTF? Are you implying you spent all that loot on gworo?
Ur lies & false rumours will shally lead u 2 purgatory.
Don't repent, dey there dey fool ya old age.
Issue dat Obasanjo has long investigated & found d General not wanting?
Na wa 4 una undecided
Atleast u've internet naa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by 247rapidsms(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Never Run out of Credit again. Top Up your Mobile phone now 24hours every day at [url] http://247rapidsms.com[/url]
We are Nigeria Tested and Trusted Online Airtime seller and Bulk SMS Provider.
At [url]247rapidsms.com[/url] Sign Up for a FREE Bulk SMS Account & Get 10 Test SMS Messages
[url]247rapidsms.com[/url] is giving back to those that liked our fb page https://facebook.com/sainsaglobalR Now buy your Buy MTN 400 at the rate of NGN310 and Etisalat NGN1000 at the rate of NGN910 click on http://247rapidsms.com and Buy any of the Airtime of your choice on the discount rates. limited offer listed.
STOP searching for job Become your own BOSS today.
247rapidsms offer Bulk SMS Reseller package with your own brand name (website and cpanel) for your reseller business. Read more of it here http://247rapidsms.com

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by major466(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Buhari is only saying that to gain cheap sympathy.
Anyway who cares?

GEJ Till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Forwetinnah: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Another Lie...Wetin him come do for Rivers state which day? APC driver naim roger am, meanwhile

It is only in Nigeria that a man who embezzled N2.8 billion NNPC money while he was Federal Commissioner of Petroleum in 1978 will be described as disciplined, isn't it? "It is only in Nigeria that a man who led the criminal overthrow of a democratically elected government in 1984 would later wish to benefit from the same democracy. "It is only in Nigeria that the man who, as Head of State, allowed 56 illegal suitcases of currency notes into the country through his ADC unchecked when there was currency change by his own government in the country at the time would be described as a man of his words. "It is only in Nigeria that the man who enacted RETROACTIVE DECREES and used them to murder Lawal Ojuolape, Bartholomew Owoh and Bernard Ogedengbe would be promoted as being better than others. "It is only in Nigeria that the man who enacted vindictive decrees which prescribed long jail terms for journalists for publishing stories which embarrassed government officials EVEN IF THE STORIES WERE TRUE resulting in the illegal jailing of Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor is now better than the President Jonathan who has signed the FOI bill into law to enable all citizens to have unhindered access to information on Government activities. What an irony! "It is only in Nigeria that the man who was overthrown in 1985 by Babangida and spontaneous jubilations erupted all over the country would have the guts to seek to replace people who are far better than he. "It is only in Nigeria that the man who later accepted appointment as PTF Chairman under the MOST CORRUPT government ever in Nigeria's history and then commandeered more than 200 PTF vehicles for private use in his home in Kaduna would not be in jail today. Remember, he later said that Abacha did not loot anything from Nigeria! This is the man who, in his supporters' opinion, will have zero tolerance for corruption! "It is only in Nigeria that the man who, as PTF Chairman, embezzled billions of Naira through over-invoicing of supplies and the supply of fake and expired drugs to hospitals is now a disciplined man. Why did Ahmed Salihijo, whose consortium was in charge of all the PTF contracts under Buhari, commit suicide when former President Obasanjo commenced the probe of PTF in 1999? "It is only in Nigeria that the man who lost election and incited his supporters to violence which claimed the lives of innocent people including NYSC members and had the nerve to still open his bigoted mouth and criticise actions designed to stop continued madness is now a disciplined man. God! "It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State would ask Muslims not to vote for Christians and, when he is criticised, would later lie on Radio Nigeria, Kaduna, that what he meant was that Muslims should vote for only those who can protect their religion. "It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State would refuse to condemn Boko Haram murderers in their evil activities including bombing innocent Christian worshippers in churches but is quick to support amnesty for the same murderers. "It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State will speak bitterly against a State of Emergency designed to root out monstrous criminals but turns around to advocate finishing off Ombatse cult members who have done exactly the same thing as Boko Haram. "It is only in Nigeria that a former Head of State CANNOT speak or write simple and correct English and prefers to speak vernacular most of the time and then his supporters would insist that his meaning was lost in translation. Have you guys ever understood Buhari when he speaks? "When this mad bigot overthrew Shehu Shagari in January 1984, he, out of crude tribalism, placed President Shagari (who, according to late Olusola Saraki, presided over most of the shady NPN deals under his watch) under mere house arrest but clamped Vice President Ekwueme (who the tribunals later said was squeaky clean) into Kirikiri like a common criminal. "Not done with this naked tribalism, Muhammadu Buhari sent soldiers to ransack Obafemi Awolowo's residence in Ikenne and harass his household even though Awolowo was not a member of the government that was toppled. "And for your information, the only reason why Muhammadu Buhari toppled Shagari's government in 1984 was that the then Federal Executive Council under Shagari had just traced the missing N2.8billion to Buhari's foreign account and had just set up a panel to probe and recover the loot. "Believe me, any objective, dispassionate analysis of Buhari's activities must surely come to one conclusion and one conclusion only, namely: The only set of people whose IQ is lower than that of Muhammadu Buhari are his supporters!!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by emmasege: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
lilprinze:
so he is saying he is very broke to the extent that he doesn't have N27 million To Purchase
APC Nomination Form but he has money to sponsors BH, this old man should please respect his age and stop lying and deceiving us.
Abi o. Who's fooling who?. Was the intent of this "Mr Righteous" statement to make is believe he's so innocent?. If he's so poor that he can't afford to buy a nomination for without going to bank, how will he fund his campaign trips, is it by deposition of stolen state funds by APC Govs. Oh I get it, it's right for Buhari not to steal but it's alright to enjoy wealth stolen by his friends.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by bemagnify: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
at dis early stage of his presidential career he is borrowing money let alone wen he becomes d president....... I swear Nigeria will become perpetual indebted,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
sukkot:
please save all that crap. every nigerian from the age of 14 to the age of 90 is a kleptomaniac sad
That is a lie! I am not if you are! You cannot rub every body with your criminal activities because most people are involved in swindling people. Nevertheless, if the age range claim is true it means Nigeria is doomed for life! I am afraid for your hopelessness on the way to make the nation progress. That skepticism is way too negative for an individual who is loud and proud! Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by sukkot: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
all4naija:
It is clear he is planning to use public money to pay for the loans and interest if he likely wins. He should just give up and stop lying about taking loans from Banks. Possibly, it is the money he has stacked there during his dictatorship. I keep asking myself. Does he think we are fools? Not me maybe his Boko Haram idiots in the North and the cheapskates in the South who are ready to sell their future for election changes which would be given to them to cause problem.You are all bunch of unintelligent youths! PTUI! angry lipsrsealed cry
https://www.nairaland.com/1947905/corps-member-allegedly-absconds-n2.3m <<< these are the youths we should put in power abi ? get outta ere with that nonsense. leave the old thieves in power. we dont need energized young thieves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by russello: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
grin grin

Way to go!

He must be a very good Businessman

Btw, I hope he has perfected his looting strategy
Who said he isn't going to need it to payback his debt when he assumed his imaginary presidential villa.

His salary and security allowance? Oopzz!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Jaybaba(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
It is not only immoral for banks to support politics or politicians it shows how pressurized they are by these former dictators.
A Buhari presidency to start with will not work. Before that he has to win the APC candidacy. After that he will challenged yet again by his most disturbing weakness - lack of national appeal. GMB has sectional appeal with the following:
Hausa/Fulani - he is one of them, speaks mostly in Hausa on several radio stations.
Muslims - he is a staunch Islamic person with strong Sharia support that appeals to Muslims
Some poor old people - He overthrew a corrupt regime and waged a war against some of the corrupt men from Shagari's regime. These old poor people hope that if elected, he would deal with the corrupt members from 1999 to date.

This sectional appeal fails to unite Nigerians nor does it help in any way to launder the terrible history Buhari left on Nigeria's political space. History is replete with examples of selective corruption campaign against his perceived enemies. The general tried very hard to abduct Umaru Dikko that he accepted the offer of men he hates and loathes to help him. He imprisoned FELA, a judge, Tai Solarin and several others for crimes such as dissent and criticism.

GMB is unrepentant and does not try in any way to show us how he has become different. The anti corruption appeal lost its weight when he said Abacha did not steal. GMB stood beside Abacha and watched his oppressive regime humiliate Nigerians. He stood by and watched Ken Saro Wiwa die, he stood by and watched Abiola die despite fighting for his mandate. In the end, he says Abacha did not steal. It is either selective memory or clear denial of the truth that makes anyone in his right senses to say that this man is the only man that can save Nigeria.

I ask a question to these GMB fanatics who insist: only Buhari can save Nigeria - what if the general dies tonight (God forbid though) is Nigeria doomed for life?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Toktee(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2014
drss:
27.5 million naira for nomination form Yet dem dey call demselves party for the masses? APC is Fraud.
illiterate,what is the cost of pdp nomination form for governorship and presidential asperant?
Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by Akpan107(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Raymondenyi:
join my group "youths arise" let's reach out 4d change we need...
I rather vote for PDP 1,000000 times than to vote for APC.
APC is a Regional Party that true Nationalist must stop. Say no to APC!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by muchyblink(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Dis old fool think say i be pikin. U can't wash my brain like dis naaaa. Try another style

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by M4gunners: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Ah oni gbese.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form by jahbiz: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2014
maryajahi:
ILLUMINATI R\EORT
ALL the upcoming Illuminati members,should please register your selves,OUR BLESSINGS ARE AWAITING,[RICHES,FLAME,FAMOUS]As a living being,every one have A dream,but,you have to fight to make your dreams yours.but we clearly understand that,many persons are passing through difficulties and trials, and we know that the world are expecting the best from us,but really we are doing our best to serve you all,this year we have introduce,a special way of registration,which we benefit you all.and to enable our churches grow larger,which is our major GOAL,call for your registration
2348103626847 or email us[illuminatiregisterationform@gmail.com
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION NEEDED
FULL NAME-
ADDRESS-
SEX-
DATE OF BIRTH-
COUNTY-
CERTIFICATE ACTIVE-
OCCUPATION-
LANGUAGE-
CELL PHONE NO-
ACQUIRES
CONFIRMATION ORDER FORM THE BANK.
If you are really an organized society, you would have known there are lot of mistakes in this piece, maybe you need an Eng lang teacher in your society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / My Phone Chat With President Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.