Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? (34868 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by Ehise99(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
I want to say it to my baby tongue

Other romantic stuff also welcome if you can say it in Edo

Thanks people
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by DonEse125(f): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2008
Um. . . Lemme see. . . This is kinda hard,i cant seem 2 remember d xact word 4 love. . How bout i ghoghoe . . . Nope,that wont work.i'll get back 2 u.
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by chamotex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
ani wontomkpon
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by MissyB1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2008
I can say it but can't write it wella. embarassed
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by whitelexi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
Isonake na yoh
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by Ehise99(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
Missy B:

I can say it but can't write it wella. embarassed
just spell it phonetically tongue
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by MaiSuya(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
wannan yarinya, what do you mean by "edo langauge?". I think say dem get flenty different language for the state, e.g bini, esan, ora akokko edo, etc. so which one are you referring to?
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by Nautillus(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
Mai Suya:

wannan yarinya, what do you mean by "edo langauge?". I think say them get flenty different language for the state, e.g bini, esan, ora akokko edo, etc. so which one are you referring to?

My thoughts precisely . . . smiley
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by MissyB1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
It's pronouced as:iwien èmwen whè.
If an Edo person sees that::::I'll be dead before he says Jack. tongue
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by Dbaby4: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by nosaemovon: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
please let some body help me translate this in EDO language

In accordance with provisions of articles 771.2 and 520.2 of the Criminal Procedure Act, rights which attend the detainee are:

a) Right to remain silent, not declaring if he does not want to, not to answer any or some of the questions put to him or says that only declare before the judge.

b) Right not to testify against himself and not to confess guilt.

c) Right to have a lawyer and to request his presence to attend police and judicial proceedings for Declaration and engagement in recognition of identity that is the subject? If the detainee does not have a lawyer, he will be appointed an official lawyer.

(d) Right to communicate privately with his lawyer both before and after testifying.

e) Right to notify a relative or a person of their choice and to communicate the reasons for the arrest and place of detention. Foreigners have the right to communicate his arrest to the Consulate or the Embassy of his country of origin.

f) The right to the free assistance of an interpreter in the case of a foreigner who does not understand or speak the language.

g)The right to be recognized by the medical examiner or, failing to, by the health physician of the institution in which he is detained or by any other health physician of the State or public authorities.
Re: How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? by godofuck231: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
U de find person mouth abi?

(1) (Reply)

I Beat My Girl Today / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.