Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? (3877 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

looooools.... Don't worry am not that desperate.. Was just giving the OP courage to make a good decision
if I hear grin.

Anyways, why don't you consider being my girlfriend cos I plan on spending the upcoming christmas holiday in Lyn Oslo, Norway cool
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yahoo boy.! U berra take her dere b4 Efcc locate u tongue
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Merlissa(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
SmellMyFart:
if I hear grin.

Anyways, why don't you consider being my girlfriend cos I plan on spending the upcoming christmas holiday in Lyn Oslo, Norway cool

Why dont you save... i'd rather we go to a lovely resort in naija! wink
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by yinkablue(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
u are on ur own, that mean tht lady question just want made advantages of tht oney u just gives to one of ur junoirs one to start a business then wasting it the money, if i may ask wht she doing for now ? schooling, working tht fucking bull shit be wise be wise be wise be wise, pls can u do me a favour can u give me the i will back with interest okkkkk
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

Why dont you save... i'd rather we go to a lovely resort in naija! wink
lol. Playing the thrifty girlfriend. LWKMD grin.

By the way, your handle reminds me of a philippine series titled "Merlisa".
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
No one could help d guy
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by philantoxx(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
hehehe..dis guy with his girl friend series.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
u try for ursef angry
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Adesewa19(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Op' pls ff ur heart, u takin her 2 dubai is norrin jor......
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by akom0908(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Uniben will start exam in the next 4 weeks,don't start reading hard or you will fail

1 Like

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by adrainuche(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Uve been dating for just 3 months ?
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by kilokeys(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
something in my heart thinks she might run away in dubai.

u think say life na film shey? stop lying..

first off... if u get excess money.. change ur wears, ur accommodation, ur school, ur glasses..
second.. she runs off? u think say dubai na uk? where naija pple dey hide?..
lastly,.. what amount do u refer to as "excess money"? if e reach 5 m... abeg.. send me a pm.. alotta thingz to invest in bro.. wey go carry u go seychelles, curacao, australia.. plus dubai join
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by kilokeys(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2014
Adesewa19:

exactly... thats what she would say in some months time

guy, what did u do sef.. mtcheew.. ordinary dubai...
ur mates are taking thier bbes to malta to greece and all..
besides.. na so so taxi we dey enter for dubai.. no five star hotel,
r u blind.. didnt u see ur mates drving gold platted hummer.?
what dd u buy for me.. only gold necklace, phone, clothes..
my head reject motor?
besides for every 100 dollar bill u spent u knacked me twice..
guy go siddon.. i pray God would give me the MAn of my dream.. that would love and cherish me *she starts to cry*

2 Likes

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by beau49: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2014
kilokeys:

exactly... thats what she would say in some months time

guy, what did u do sef.. mtcheew.. ordinary dubai...
ur mates are taking thier bbes to malta to greece and all..
besides.. na so so taxi we dey enter for dubai.. no five star hotel,
r u blind.. didnt u see ur mates drving gold platted hummer.?
what dd u buy for me.. only gold necklace, phone, clothes..
my head reject motor?
besides for every 100 dollar bill u spent u knacked me twice..
guy go siddon.. i pray God would give me the MAn of my dream.. that would love and cherish me *she starts to cry*

kilokeys:

u think say life na film shey? stop lying..

first off... if u get excess money.. change ur wears, ur accommodation, ur school, ur glasses..
second.. she runs off? u think say dubai na uk? where naija pple dey hide?..
lastly,.. what amount do u refer to as "excess money"? if e reach 5 m... abeg.. send me a pm.. alotta thingz to invest in bro.. wey go carry u go seychelles, curacao, australia.. plus dubai join

I trust you!!! Lol.....bad pikin
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
awwn 500yards of husband material.
thanks
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:
She's not even your wife undecided undecided
i know that's y am contemplating
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Papertrail11:
AFTER DUBAI TAKE HER TO MOUSARI, THEN ABUJA THEN FLY HER TO MUMBAI
that's was part of a songs lyrics
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2014
uniqueren:
you taught and taught and taught...maths abi Chemistry?

Romeo biko take care of her very well there
will surely do
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
is Uniben on holidays? Leave ya studies carry ya babe go dubai naw, another andyblaze on the making.
am on industria training
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by valmunich(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
i know that's y am contemplating
Well shaa, it's your choice

Na to use your head
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2014
ERCROSS:
#andyblaze_disciple...
I am a disciple of no man except the most high
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Agybabe:
Take her there with you if that will make her happy. Hope the love you have for her is mutual?

BTW, she should be advising you on how to invest the money instead of squandering it.

Calabar is fun o, obudu cattle ranch is cool too, Abuja, Portharcourt, etc has a lot to offer if she will see reasons.

Do her bidding, if she insists.
anyway thanks maybe u can show mee around those places

1 Like

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:

Well shaa, it's your choice

Na to use your head
I shall try to be wise as a serpent.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
xpensiv05:
Yahoo boy.! U berra take her dere b4 Efcc locate u tongue
na ur papa be yahoo boy
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
yinkablue:
u are on ur own, that mean tht lady question just want made advantages of tht oney u just gives to one of ur junoirs one to start a business then wasting it the money, if i may ask wht she doing for now ? schooling, working tht fucking bull shit be wise be wise be wise be wise, pls can u do me a favour can u give me the i will back with interest okkkkk
u be yaahoo boy on training
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
sameer1212:
u try for ursef angry
meaning?
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by djeezy(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Not only Dubia, take her to Paris too grin
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Adesewa19:
so how is dubai like,this will be my first tyme

1 Like

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by destante(f): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
thanks
bhet you wish o tongue
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
bhet you wish o tongue
dubai is not a biiggie though,,if u got cash u use it
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by destante(f): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
dubai is not a biiggie though,,if u got cash u use it
someborry got me wrong o. I meant you wish traveling to Dubai makes u a husband material tongue
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
meaning?
na me u try for? abi na my girlfriend u wan carry go dubai?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chat Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt / Some Baes Could Really Be Frustrating (PHOTO) / The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.