Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? (3882 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Mprex(f): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Merlissa:

If i was your girlfriend, as much as i'd love to go to dubai, I'd tell you to save up or put the money in fixed deposit.. There are lots of exotic places in Nigeria that one can go and have a nice time!

#Shikenna
God bless you sister. I dunno wetin dey worry shidren of nawadays! Dubai, Paris, Bahamas, Banana, Pineapple. Their papa house no contain them again angry

Op, if you like save your money, if you like take the next available flight to Congo. E no qwansine me!

Its not like travelling out is bad but there is time for everything. Set your priorities right
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by amakufrancis(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am on industria training
o o o, I see. whr u doing ya I.t
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
o o o, I see. whr u doing ya I.t
las gidi
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by amakufrancis(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
las gidi
which industry?
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
which industry?
form ark ,we build houses
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by amakufrancis(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
form ark ,we build houses
I see, u studying structural engineering!?
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
amakufrancis:
I see, u studying structural engineering!?
civil
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Adesewa19(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=27244928]so how is dubai like,this will be my first tyme[/quote u wld knw hw it's luks like wen u get dr... U kuku no fit carry d money go heaven.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by KateFowler7: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dubai is a good point! Most of couples are travelling there, very romantic though. I was in Greece with my bf. It was cool as well. We took a taxi https://www.hellenictaxi.com/ and travelled to the coast. Uber is not a good option there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Allow Me To Touch / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please! / Can You Sleep With One Who Is Hiv Positive Using Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.