Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (45865 Views)

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant / Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? / Murderous And Mindless Buhari/APC Has Reached A New All Time Low !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by etimwillz: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
I smell rat somewhere. This raises so many questions than answers.
1 At first they were a faceless sect,so where did u find them to negotiate with them
2 Why did it take so long to negotiate with the them
3 What happens to the $1billion dollar loan u collected 2 fight bh.
I feel d govt. knew wat to do all dis while but decided 2 sacrifice d lives of many innocent Nigerians to score cheap political points. We'l wait to see wat happens in d coming dayz.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by klens(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
You can now get original Class 10 128GB Memory Card for only #4500 only, and 64GB @ #3500, 32GB @ #3000 with card reader as gift.u can also import anything.Visi
it https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad ,O8IO8I3I92O.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Sheggy13(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
Buhari declares his presidential ambition on
Wednesday
Buhari buys presidential Nomination Form on
Thursday
Boko Haram agrees to a ceasefire deal on Friday

pls do the mathsgrin
2010 to 2013,GEJ said boko haram is a faceless sect, you don't negotiate with a faceless sect.
Late 2014,FG reaches ceasefire agreement with the same faceless Boko haram.
Late 2014,election campaign starts
Early 2015,Presidential election takes place
Now do the algebra and solve the word problem Ewu!

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Sheggy13:

2010 to 2013,GEJ said boko haram is a faceless sect, you don't negotiate with a faceless sect.
Late 2014,FG reaches ceasefire agreement with the same faceless Boko haram.
Late 2014,election campaign starts
Early 2015,Presidential election takes place
Now do the algebra and solve the word problem Ewu!
if u r tru wif ma question, then u can visit sambisa forest and share ur questionnaires for BH boiz.....

then i wil b ready for algebragrin
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2014
Remii:

so purchase of nomination form equals winning election abi? was buhari at negotiation table?. pdp is yet to prove apc 's bh connection. i think we should take effort to think without sentiments. buhari called bh ungodly in his declaration speech.

another maths for you, i guess, is modu sheriff's factor, his name has always been called, he left apc for pdp, things start going south for bh.

the race for nomination form NO b beans o! buhari shud know that challenges are ahead of him, no good tin come easygrin
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
JonBee1:
E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, Again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing (x2)
E be like say they want to code; They want to code...

- 2face "2baba" Idibia

STORY, STORY....
Wake me up when the girls are released!
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
The day is fast spent. When will the chibok girls be set free from bondage and terror?
Is this some sick joke?
Abegi bring back the "real" Chibok girl today and quit playing games.
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmn!
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
update?
Re: The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.