Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Do Girls Worry So Much About Their Unborn Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Worry So Much About Their Unborn Children? (553 Views)

What Most Girls Worry About / Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Worry So Much About Their Unborn Children? by Rival(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are girls so concerned about the look of their unborn children? Do they worry so much about what their children would look like when they get married and give birth, and does this influence the choice of whom they get married to?

I’m asking this because when I broke up with my girlfriend the last time, she was crying seriously and looked so pitiful.
At some point she said something that got me thinking; she said she didn’t want to have ugly children and that God should help her not to fall for an ugly guy to be her husband!

Ladies, is it so important that you marry a handsome guy?
Re: Do Girls Worry So Much About Their Unborn Children? by nomabeeee(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jst commenting incase it mks fpage..umm ur quest abt worrying over our unborn children;left for me I dnt wory abt that..I jst think abt it most times..trust me dts not worry.and I dnt cease to pray for d fruit of my womb..dn abt marrying a handsome guy..he has to be presentable..meanwhile na ur luks I go chop?d most important thing is hs personality..who he is..
Re: Do Girls Worry So Much About Their Unborn Children? by Rutheby(f): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
It keeps me thinking sometimes but it shouldn't affect my choice of patner. I know they will look good with Mr right.

(1) (Reply)

Love: Inspiration From A Movie / Seriously / Listen Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.