Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House (2156 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Today, my girlfriend of three weeks found the
engagement ring I tried to give to my ex. She
started crying and said yes even without giving me a chance to propose.
I don't just know what to do next or how to explain the "mistake" to her as she has already informed her family and friends that I proposed to her.

angry angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by naturally: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lolllll. Girls are funny sha
Did you put the ring on her finger shocked

Well if you love her truly, just start planning your wedding and if not, sit her down and explain to her
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by naturally: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
I just realised you are (f). Na 14 years you dey joke with oo
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by Truth24(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmmmm.... u don enter one chance be dat ooo.... No break dat Chick's heart jor, propose and marry her Period!
Dats if u truly love her same ooo
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by Cokacola: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
your own is better, my girlfriend of two years refuse to me yet she wont still let me be

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
your own is better, my girlfriend of two years refuse to me yet she wont still let me be

Maybe your penis is sweet like coca cola
angry angry

#BITG
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by Cokacola: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:

Maybe your penis is sweet like coca cola
angry angry

#BITG
My happystick is a long distance relationship
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by naturally: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
My happystick is a long distance relationship

Lol, it can play home and away match
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by derrick333(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cokacola:
Truth24:
Hmmmmmm.... u don enter one chance be dat ooo.... No break dat Chick's heart jor, propose and marry her Period!
Dats if u truly love her same ooo
Una gt tym2reply female andyblaze way de date another female ,
Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by rattlesnake(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:
Today, my girlfriend of three weeks found the
engagement ring I tried to give to my ex. She
started crying and said yes even without giving me a chance to propose.
I don't just know what to do next or how to explain the "mistake" to her as she has already informed her family and friends that I proposed to her.

angry angry

#BITG

whos is paying for the database this idiagbon guy wastes here undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House by joedejana(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
naturally:
I just realised you are (f). Na 14 years you dey joke with oo
lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / Guys, How Do You Feel When Cheated On? / Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her / What Ŵïɩƪ You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.