Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* (10917 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thank U... Dis ur username dey fear pesin.
Rapsainot:
your teeth big oo grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Thank U... Dis ur username dey fear pesin.
How? shocked
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rap-sai-not shey na the name of biochem weapon Seriously if u want to talk about mine, its in the dictionry,. check ur dictionary 4 the meaning
Rapsainot:
How? shocked
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by lozairio(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
mascot87:
Her number pls
You wan go bleep ur own abi
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Rap-sai-not shey na the name of biochem weapon Seriously if u want to talk about mine, its in the dictionry,. check ur dictionary 4 the meaning
my moniker is not spelt like that... You start from the back "Tonias"
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Abeg no give pesin head ache.. Shoe-dren of nowadays
Rapsainot:
my moniker is not spelt like that... You start from the back "Tonias"
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Abeg no give pesin head ache.. Shoe-dren of nowadays
I've paracetamol here.. Mur-dar of nowadays
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lols.... by da way wats d meanin of moniker
Rapsainot:
I've paracetamol here.. Mur-dar of nowadays
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Lols.... by da way wats d meanin of moniker
nickname / username
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ok..
Rapsainot:
nickname / username
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by sevantex(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bros move on abeg..,,naija wahala too much to add a proud confessin biaatch to..,Learn frm d experience nd be wise.,chris brown was right.,this girls aint loyal!

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by mimiejacobz(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
that's how we're created so leave it like that grin

mtcheew deciet,wen God created man he neva said they r goin to b cheats n av nt cin in d bible wia adam cheatd cos he was d 1st man creatd by God so stp using dt as an undacover to cheat just dt society favours men more to women
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Tymax(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
I avoided this thread before. Thought it was the normal trolling arrangement. Now, I can see what I have missed. grin

Chai! That gal is wicked. Ah! I cannot pray for my enemies to have this kinda babe. Babe cheat, still dey confess with confidence.

"not much. Just 3"

cheesy
She wan make the guy kill himself?
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 3:53am On Oct 19, 2014
mimiejacobz:

mtcheew deciet,wen God created man he neva said they r goin to b cheats n av nt cin in d bible wia adam cheatd cos he was d 1st man creatd by God so stp using dt as an undacover to cheat just dt society favours men more to women
if there's another woman in the days of Adam, I'm very sure he'll feck the hell outta her... Show me a man who doesn't cheat and I'll show you a pregnant virgin... Just kidding oo
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by TaiKuun(m): 7:10am On Feb 10, 2016
ikekings:
Seconded.. grin grin grin..
please o , i also need her number, so pass it when you get it.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by NemzySeries(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2016
babes sha......if ne b olosho na ashewo or runs gal or area gal or okpo or harlot or luv peddler....na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.........Hiv jst b like normal fever to sum peepz sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.