Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout (3456 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY: Buhari Makes U-turn, REJECTS Saraki With 3 Technical Knockout / 12 Individuals And Groups That Have Refused To Pay GMB A Visit. / Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by egokudiowomoney: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2014
ahaika23:
It took a Jonathan to build the only Federal University in Buhari's state of Katsina yet Buhari still attacks
Jonathan's education record!

Buhari while in power could not build a single Almajiri school. Jonathan has built 125, yet Buhari attacks
the President education record? grin grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy

Na lieeeeeeeee?
so you want Buhari to build schools in katsina in less than two years?
December 31, 1983 to August 27, 1985.[2][3]
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by lyntiffany(f): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
AMvanquish:

Dutsinma University was not built but rather upgraded from a college of education. And prior to that, Katsina already had two universities before Dutsinma.
At least he did something to remedy the situation thanks for the word you applied "upgrade"

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by lyntiffany(f): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ibnsultan:
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa
And Buhari has been there for how many years? why do we still have light issue? He should have work on that at least by now we will be moving further to other pressing needs. If you don't have anything to say just STFUP.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by saint047(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
hardywaltz:
Useless thread...
you are more useless than the thread
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pataki:
Fifteen years I have continually been promised I will throw away my generator.

If the basic necessity of living cannot be provided unto me as a citizen of this country, it is pointless and foolishness for me to vote this same party for another 4 years.

Nigeria deserves better than this clueless administration that sees 'mere stealing as not corruption'.

Enough is enough.

Be part of history, vote out clueless!
And vote in who ni? Buhari??
Abeg no let me vomit this afternoon jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Exposes The Buhari - MEND - Boko Haram Connection / Benedict Ayade, Cross River PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In A Big Mess! / Riot Ongoing In Oyo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.