Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout (3458 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY: Buhari Makes U-turn, REJECTS Saraki With 3 Technical Knockout / 12 Individuals And Groups That Have Refused To Pay GMB A Visit. / Ibos Must Support: Gej Gives The Ibos The First Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ahaika23: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
It took a Jonathan to build the only Federal University in Buhari's state of Katsina yet Buhari still attacks
Jonathan's education record!

Buhari while in power could not build a single Almajiri school. Jonathan has built 125, yet Buhari attacks
the President education record? grin grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy

Na lieeeeeeeee?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by BlackTechnology: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
No mind Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by hardywaltz(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Useless thread...

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Lurcky(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
I wonda why people are just bringing up buhari's issue when he is of no use to this country anymore.
he cant win the presidency and thats it

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Goddex: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2014
abi oh . . .

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by kasiem(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2014
hardywaltz:
Useless thread...
dispute his claims

19 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by LFJ: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2014
I pity Jonathan. Are these the type of people you are paying to loud your image? The greatest mistake Jonathan and his handlers can make is to focus on Buhari instead of selling his programs. There is nothing new you want to say about Buhari that you have not said before.

22 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by AMvanquish: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2014
ahaika23:
It took a Jonathan to build the only Federal University in Buhari's state of Katsina yet Buhari still attacks

Buhari while in power could not build a single Almajiri school. Jonathan has built 125, yet Buhari attacks

Na lieeeeeeeee?

Dutsinma University was not built but rather upgraded from a college of education. And prior to that, Katsina already had two universities before Dutsinma.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by PhockPhockMan: 2:39am On Oct 18, 2014
hardywaltz:
I'm more Useless than the thread...
You're right.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by jamace(m): 5:03am On Oct 18, 2014
AMvanquish:

Dutsinma University was not built but rather upgraded from a college of education. And prior to that, Katsina already had two universities before Dutsinma.
You no dey hear English? The bone of contention is, which of the universities was established by Buhari? None! Chikenan.

15 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ahaika23: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:
You no dey hear English? The bone of contention is, which of the universities was established by Buhari? None! Chikenan.
. It's not a matter of religion, tribe and tongue. It's a matter of facts and figures, truth and fallacy.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ahaika23: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Why have I not seeing the [/s]progressives[s], sorry retrogressives on this thread to dispute it? Is it that it can't be disputed? Is it the hard and bitter truth, Is it a shame to them, please do not abandon your master at this crucial hour.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ahaika23: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Still waiting.............
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by zurine(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
hmm
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ahaika23: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2014
See as them de dodge the thread like stray bullet grin grin grin grin grin

Tip of the ice berge from GEJ's campaign arsenal.
zurine:
hmm

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2014
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by AMvanquish: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
jamace:

Dimwit! I get what his driving @, that doesn't mean lies should be fed to gullible folks like you.
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ba7man(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Does this stop me from spending my night in darkness?? angry

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by jamace(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2014
AMvanquish:

Dimwit! I get what his driving @, that doesn't mean lies should be fed to gullible folks like you.
So you dodging the truth, eh?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by nigerianvenom(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2014
ahaika23:
Na lieeeeeeeee?
@bold,its 130.
Buhari never bothered to built even one of such.
Gej has built about 6 new federal universities in d north alone,buhari never built any.
All he could do was to arrest innocent Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by nigerianvenom(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2014
LFJ:
I pity Jonathan. Are these the type of people you are paying to loud your image? The greatest mistake Jonathan and his handlers can make is to focus on Buhari instead of selling his programs. There is nothing new you want to say about Buhari that you have not said before.

When buhari declared,why didnt he mentioned his plans for nigeria Rather than attacking GEJ.
It begins wit ur buhari

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Pataki: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Fifteen years I have continually been promised I will throw away my generator.

If the basic necessity of living cannot be provided unto me as a citizen of this country, it is pointless and foolishness for me to vote this same party for another 4 years.

Nigeria deserves better than this clueless administration that sees 'mere stealing as not corruption'.

Enough is enough.

Be part of history, vote out clueless!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by AMvanquish: 1:33am On Oct 22, 2014
jamace:
So you dodging the truth, eh?

Which truth?
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by LFJ: 2:04am On Oct 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

When buhari declared,why didnt he mentioned his plans for nigeria Rather than attacking GEJ.
It begins wit ur buhari

Okay, continue to focus on Buhari. I don't know that attacking Buhari is the program you have to convince us that your GEJ deserve another four years.
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by tollu: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2014
Quality over quantity, my people. Quality over quantity.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari is a failure.
His brain is outdated and archaic.He obviously can't rule a 21st century Nigeria.He is better off in the stone age!

We don't need a chicken or fish brain politician that attaches no importance to education!We need a vibrant president which is definitely not Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Segadem(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2014
mikeson12:
Buhari is a failure.
His brain is outdated and archaic.He obviously can't rule a 21st century Nigeria.He is better off in the stone age!

We don't need a chicken or fish brain politician that attaches no importance to education!We need a vibrant president which is definitely not Buhari!
Oga u can still vent ur opinion known without using a foul language, BUT I still support ur opinion that the man is too old to drive this nation forward,I don't ve anything against gej but he's too weak to tackle corruption.

What value will iPhone 6 will add to a seventy years man or woman but give it to a young guy ,he will explore it to it fullness.

In Yoruba voice" aja iwo yii la fi n le ehoro Iwo yi"
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by major466(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2014
I will fight Kworoption. - Gen Buhari.

Is that the kind of leader Nigeria need who speak hard to understand English? I think not.

GEJ is the most educated President Nigeria ever had.
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by 1shortblackboy: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2014
nairaland has now become Buhari/Jonathan campaign platform. dem dey pay una ?
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by ahaika23: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari still beclouded in his 1942 mentality of military ruling style. Welcome to democracy where institution of Government run a country rather than one dictator.
Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by eightsin(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Lurcky:
I wonda why people are just bringing up buhari's issue when he is of no use to this country anymore.
he cant win the presidency and thats it

Gbam. As simple as that

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Update 2!! President Jonathan Winning 22 states by 25% / Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo / Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.